• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Upon a forest tale...

Joshua halted in his tracks, turning around before he was visible to the others. "What?" He asked puzzled, seeing that Myranda was gone. "Oh no." He said, hurrying over to their trail and backtracked. He saw a disturbance in the forest floor that trailed off in a different direction. "This way." He said, following the ruined parts of the forest.

"She couldn't have gone to far." said Raphael looking at the small trail left behind. He sighed "Shouldn't we gather the others that you spoke of before we go searching." the knee of his pants got wet when he knelt down to look closer at the ground. He didn't know much about tracking but he might as well try and see what he could.

Jessica said while she was far from the others "what a long day I hope they Find me some how, Oh wait they don't even know I am gone she said in her thoughts. When it got darker she realize that she should find a safer place for her self,till they found her. Jessica was very quiet and she fell asleep behind a beautiful tree.

Myra staggered, twisting and turning through the dense branches and moss. With every uncertain step she took, the magnetic attraction inside the girl grew stronger. Seconds later, a pond veiled with a heavy mist appeared before her bare ankles. Although she was drawn to the smooth liquid, a little red flag popped up in her mind; a warning that it was dangerous. Although, her senses didn't cope, and Myra knelt towards the surface, fingers extended.

Joshua soon found Myra a few seconds later upon what seemed as a pond. He worried at what she was doing, finding it strange. "Myra." He called out, a few feet away but not too much to keep her from danger. He took another step forward, trying to grasp what she was doing. He didn't like the vibs he was getting off of such an action. He knelt down beside here, his left foot in the water as he placed a hand on her back. "Is something wrong?" He asked with concern.

When Jessica woke up from the beautiful tree she was thinking about finding food and water, She was think that she can find the others and figure out why she is in the forest and why she can't remember anything.

"I, I don't know." She said calmly, her fingers coming into contact with the glimmering surface. Nothing happened, despite her warning signals coming up. Suddenly, a small black fish swam up to her finger, and latched its teeth into her flesh. "Ouch!" She said, ripping it out. A trail of red blood dripped from her finger, landing in the pool. The whole pond rippled from the contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back