• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Updated 13/11) Without You, I'd Fall Apart | Original & Fandom RP Search

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=header] background:url('https://media.giphy.com/media/l1KVckdCmaq3QeXpm/giphy.gif'); height: 240px; width: 405px; border-radius: 90px; border: 8px; border-style: double; border-color: #FFC0CB; margin: auto; [/class]
code by gr00vy
[div class=header]

Without you, I'd fall apart [/div]

Basics
I'm a female college student. I love to RP and have listed some original pairings and fandoms below that I hope to find partners for. I tend to get overly invested in obscure 80s/90s/00s TV shows, movies and Asian dramas that few people wish to RP with, but if you do recognise/RP/love any of these fandoms, I salute you!

What I'm Looking For From You

~ A romantic/dramatic RP - I'm a sucker for cheesy romance, but I adore angst and real-life dilemmas too, give me all you've got!
~ MxF RP - I'm more confident writing with this pairing, and am fine with a male or female writing partner.
~ Canon x Canon or OC x OC - depends on the specific fandom, this will be discussed further in the fandom tab.
~ No one-liners - I write in what I can describe as in a semi-detailed fashion, but can write more if inspired (see writing sample in below tab).
~ Have proper grammar - kind of self-explanatory.
~ PMs please - I prefer to use PMs for OOC chat and for the RP itself. I do not code like this when RPing - I'm testing this whole BBCode thing out with this thread.
~ Ditch friendly - We all have lives.
~ Feel free to PM me or reply below if interested~

Original Pairings
~ 90s Pop Star x Non-Fan
~ 90s Pop Star x 90s Boy Band Member
~ Was Popular, Now Unpopular 90s Pop Star x Non-Fan
~ Rich x Poor
~ CEO of Company x K-Pop Star
~ K-Pop Star x Non-Fan
~ Soulmates / Fated To Be Together
~ Reincarnated Lovers
~ Author x Creation
~ Best Friend x Best Friend
~ Nerd x Jock
~ Bad Boy x Good Girl

(Will be updated)

Fandoms
TV Shows:
~ The Wonder Years (Canon x Canon) (Craving - Kevin x Winnie)
~ House of Anubis (Canon x Canon)
~ Lizzie McGuire (Plot) (Canon x Canon)
~ Cobra Kai/Karate Kid (Canon x Canon)
~ How I Met Your Mother (Canon x Canon)
~ Dawson's Creek (Canon x Canon)
~ The Nanny (Canon x Canon)
~ Ballykissangel (Canon x Canon)
~ Flight 29 Down (Canon x Canon)

Movies:
~ Sliding Doors (Canon x Canon)
~ Back To The Future (Canon x Canon)
~ It's A Boy/Girl Thing (OC x OC)
~ A Walk To Remember (Canon x Canon)
~ The Lake House (Canon x Canon)
~ 10 Things I hate About You (Canon x Canon)
~ 13 Going On 30 (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Drive Me Crazy (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)

Asian Dramas:
~ Boys Over Flowers (and all other international versions) (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Itazura Na Kiss/Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss/Kiss Me Thai/It Started With A Kiss (all versions) (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Coffee Prince (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Sassy Girl Chun Hyang (Canon x Canon)
~ Queen In Hyun's Man (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Fated To Love You (Korean) (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ To The Beautiful You (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)
~ Personal Taste (Canon x Canon / OC x OC)

Other:
~ Literary Web Series (Canon x Canon / OC x OC) (If interested, mention any specific series in your PM/reply)

(WIll be updated)

Writing Sample
Suzy felt a blush pass over her features as she took in Emily's advice. It was almost as if she could tell that something had happened between herself and Alex. They had been holding hands after all, but that was more of a comforting gesture than anything else... Now that she thought about it, Noel's earlier comment probably hadn't helped much. Shooting a grateful smile Emily's way as she left, she made her way to her room.

It was out of this world.

Elegant furnishings and paintings decorated the room, giving it a old-time feel. The bed was the crowning jewel however, a four-posted structure, complete with the little frilly curtains she had only encountered in fancy home magazines. As she lay back onto the oh-so-soft bedsheets, the implications of what had just happened fully sank in. She was going to be sleeping in the next room to Alex!

Alex wasn't the type of guy to come visit her in the middle of the night for devilish reasons (however much she wanted him to) - it wasn't his style. Anyway, how would he even have time for her with all that was going on? It wasn't going to happen and she was just going to have to accept it.

Last edited:
I LOVE my so called life!!!! (along with a bunch others but jordan catalano is soooooo dreamy!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back