• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Updated October 21) Looking for fandoms! (Mostly anime)

Is the fancy font readable?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

KawaiiRose

Rosemi <3 (slow replies atm)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Can't read the font?
This spoiler contains a
no-font version of the
roleplay ad for anyone
that is struggling to read
the fancy script I used.
Greetings and Salutations
Welcome to my roleplay ad! I was originally just going to add some more information to my first roleplay ad, but I decided to make a new one so that I can make it more visually pleasing. Hopefully I succeeded!
But that aside, I once again welcome you to this post. If you couldn't tell from the title and prefix, I am looking for fandom roleplays. They are all fandoms from anime or video games, so sorry to anyone that's looking for tv shows, movies, or books. I will do different kinds of pairings for each fandom, so you'll have to read that section to find out information on pairings and characters.
This is split up into 4 sections; self introduction, roleplay rules, fandoms, and outro. If you have any suggestions on how to make it look better, let me know!

Self Introduction
Hiya! I'm Rosemi, though you can also call me Rose or Rosie for short. I'm 23 years old, so I will give that good ole minors dni (do not interact). I'm still very new to this website, but I'm not new to roleplaying. I took a break from being online for about 4 months due to toxicity on social media getting to my head, but I ended up missing things like roleplaying or chatting online about anime like the nerd I am.
To anyone that it matters to, I will also say that I go by she/her pronouns and give a quick warning that I do swear in ooc chatting! It won't be a lot at first, but if we talk a lot out of the roleplay, my sailor mouth might get the better of me. You are free to tell me if I ever say something that makes you feel uncomfortable though, I am fully capable of cutting back on swearing.
Speaking of ooc chatting, I LOVE to talk with people. I can be very awkward at the beginning of a conversation, but once we get going I can talk for hours. In fact, if you want to make a new friend but don't want to roleplay, you can reach out to me just to chit-chat too! I'm a very friendly person, like I'm that one friend that if you say you're sad I'll offer to let you vent to me or I will send you memes till the only tears you got in your system are ones from laughing.
If we decide to talk about fandoms we're both in just to talk about them, I am also such a huge nerd. For any anime or video game I like enough, I try to find easter eggs, special events, trivia, etc., about it. And I love to share those facts with people!
If you'd like to learn anything else about me, we can always talk!

Roleplay Rules
These are rules that I have laid out for my future roleplay partners. Please keep them in mind while both chatting ooc and roleplaying with me!

1.)This has already been mentioned, but do not reach out to me at all if you're under 18. Since I am an adult now, it feels wrong to chat and roleplay with minors, especially when my roleplays all contain romance.
2.)I'd prefer for my partners to be semi-literate, literate, or advanced literate in their replies. To me, a semi-literate reply is 1-2 paragraphs, a literate reply is 3-5 paragraphs, and an advanced literate reply is 6-12 paragraphs. For me, a paragraph is somewhere in between 8-20 lines, but it varies for each person. I don't have a preference as to if my partner uses first person or third person, but I always use third person in my roleplay replies.
3.)Just like many other people, I have triggers. I put them in an inline spoiler because they're uncensored and all that. These are topics that can make me feel uncomfortable, anxious, give me flashbacks to less pleasant times, or all three, and I just want to avoid them. Rape, eating disorders, detailed abuse, detailed gore, large age gaps, pedophilia, alcohol and drug abuse. Out of all them, pedophilia and rape are my biggest triggers, so be especially cautious of those two subjects.
4.)Two subjects that aren't exactly triggering but I don't want in the roleplay are racism and homophobia. I'm a poc (person of color) and a queer individual, so hearing someone slander the two groups can really piss me off.
5.)Related to the previous line, be okay with themes of queerness! If we roleplay with ocs, many of my ocs are queer in some way. I am fine with all gender pairings (it differs a bit for the some of the fandoms though), and I don't mind if you have ocs that are nonbinary or gay etc. either.
6.)I am not the most consistent with my replies! I take small breaks from being online once every two weeks, I get easily distracted, I get burnt out after talking with someone too much at one time, and due to my dyslexia I have to triple check my messages before sending them over. I'm usually good at communicating when I'll be offline or not replying for a good while, so don't rush me for replies.
7.)This is related to my dyslexia, if you are a grammar freak that corrects every little mistake in someone's reply, then please don't reach out. Even after triple checking my replies, I might have something wrong with my spelling or punctuation. I also sometimes misread words, so I have to take a lot of time to read your replies as well.
8.)Lastly, please dm me directly if you're interested in roleplaying! I don't want this thread to continuously get bumped due to people replying. However, if you're too nervous to hop straight into dms with someone, feel free to comment on my profile posts saying that and I'll reach to you instead <3

Fandoms
These are all of the fandoms I'm willing to roleplay! These are all anime and video game fandoms. Please pay attention to the types of pairings I listed for each fandom as well as any important notes I listed for them.
They're in spoilers to not clutter up the ad a bunch. For the ones that have (anime) (manga) or (anime and manga) after the title, it tells you what version(s) of the fandom I've watched/read. For video games, if it's a series, I'll put how many of the games I've finished.
If there is an asterisk * in front of the title of the spoiler, I'm craving a roleplay within that fandom. If it has nothing, I'm not craving it but will roleplay it. If it has two semi colons in front of it ;; then it means that I might need convincing to roleplay within this fandom.

I have never roleplayed within this fandom before, so apologies if my canon character portrayals aren't perfect right off the bat! I'm using these roleplays to get better at playing them.

Types of pairings I'll do for this fandom:
Canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for canon x oc)

Characters
These are canon characters that I have not roleplayed as before but want to try:
- Niffty
- Angel Dust
- Alastor
- Cherri Bomb
- Oktavia
- Blitzo
- Stolas
- Moxxie

If we do canon x oc pairings, I would like any of these canons played for my oc:
- Cherri Bomb
- Charlie
- Blitzo
- Moxxie
- Millie

Canon x canon ships
These are canon x canon ships I don't mind playing:
- Angel Dust x Alastor
- Blitzo x Stolas
- Blitzo x Moxxie
- Moxxie x Millie
- Moxxie x Blitzo
- Loona x Oktavia

*Ocs can be sent over dms!

I actually put more spoilers in this spoiler so that if you haven't played all the games and don't want to get spoiled on character names, you can just look at the ones you have played.
The spoiler at the very bottom of them are for people interested in canon x canon pairings that aren't strictly bound to one game. Example: a character from the first game x a character from the third game.
No special note in particular for this fandom besides that!

Canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, any gender pairing (double friendly for all 3)
If roleplaying with ocs, they can be sent over dms!

Characters
These are canon characters that I have roleplayed as before and are good at playing:
- Byakuya Togami
- Toko Fukawa
- Junko Enoshima
- Kyoko Kirigiri

These are characters that I've never played as before, but would like to try to (my portrayals of them may not be perfect right off the bat):
- Sakura Ogami
- Makoto Naegi
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Aoi Asahina
- Hifumi Yamada

If we are to do canon x oc pairings, I would like any of these canons played against my oc:
- Sakura Ogami
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Mondo Owada
- Byakuya Togami
- Mukuro Ikusaba

canon x canon ships
If we are to do canon x canon pairings, I would be interested in roleplaying any of the following:
- Byakuya x Makoto
- Junko x Makoto
- Sakura x Aoi
- Toko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Aoi
- Chihiro x Makoto
- Chihiro x Aoi
- Mondo x Byakuya
- Mukuro x Makoto
- Byakuya x Kyoko
Characters
These are canon characters that I have roleplayed as before and are good at playing:
- Hiyoko Saionji
- Mikan Tsumiki
- Nagito Komaeda
- Ibuki Mioda
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

These are characters that I've never played as before, but would like to try to (my portrayals of them may not be perfect right off the bat):
- Sonia Nevermind
- Mahiru Koizumi
- Gundham Tanaka
- Impostor/Twogami

If we are to do canon x oc pairings, I would like any of these canons played against my oc:
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
- Peko Pekoyama
- Akane Owari
- Ibuki Mioda
- Mahiru Koizumi

canon x canon ships
If we are to do canon x canon pairings, I would be interested in roleplaying any of the following:
- Nagito x Hajime
- Mikan x Chiaki
- Hiyoko x Mahiru
- Nagito x Mikan
- Akane x Nekomaru
- Nekomaru x Fuyuhiko
- Peko x Sonia
- Ibuki x Chiaki
Characters
- Toko Fukawa
- Servant/Despair Nagito Komaeda
- (Future Foundation) Byakuya Togami
- (Future Foundation) Kyoko Kirigiri

- Komaru Naegi
- (Future Foundation) Makoto Naegi
- (Future Foundation) Aoi Asahina

- Toko Fukawa
- Komaru Naegi

canon x canon ships
- Toko x Komaru
- Makoto x Byakuya
- Kyoko x Byakuya
- Makoto x Kyoko
Characters
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Shuichi Saihara
- Kokichi Oma
- Tenko Chabashira
- Miu Iruma
- Gonta Gokuhara

- Maki Harukawa
- Kiibo
- Kaito Momota
- Himiko Yumeno

- Kokichi Oma
- Angie Yonaga
- Tenko Chabashira
- Rantaro Amami

canon x canon ships
- Shuichi x Kokichi
- Miu x Kaede
- Kaede x Shuichi
- Shuichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Kaede
- Tenko x Himiko
- Kokichi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Miu
- Tsumugi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Gonta
- Gonta x Shuichi
- Angie x Gonta
No special note for this fandom!

These are the types of pairings I'm willing to do for this fandom:
canon x canon, canon x oc, FxF (double friendly for canon x oc only)

- Yumeko Jabami
- Runa Yomozuki
- Yumemi Yumenite
- Erimi Mushibami
- Yumiki Togakushi
- Tsuzura Hanatemari

- Midari Ikishima
- Itsuki Sumeragi
- Ririka Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Yuriko Nishinotouin

- Kirari Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Midari Ikishima
- Yumeko Jabami
- Rei Batsubami

canon x canon ships
- Yumeko x Mary
- Mary x Ririka
- Itsuki x Mary
- Runa x Kirari
- Runa x Yumeko
- Kirari x Yumeko
- Yumemi x Yumeko
- Runa x Midari
Please know that I have not roleplayed this fandom before! I'm currently planning out a roleplay within it, but I have no experience playing any of the canon characters. Please do not be too harsh on me if I mess something up QwQ

Types of pairings I'm willing to do for this fandom:
canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for both)
Ocs can be sent over dms!

- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Nezuko Kamado
- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Shinobu Kocho
- Hashibira Inosuke

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Giyu Tomioka
I'm going to say right off the bat that I don't have very good experiences interacting with people inside this fandom. I love the anime and characters and possibilities for roleplaying it, but a lot of the people I've talked to in the mha fandom have come off as rather toxic towards me. This is more for me testing the waters to see if times have changed since I've last been in the fandom and roleplayed anything within it.
Also, please do not spoil either the manga or the newest season! I'm planning to binge watch the newest season on my scheduled work break that lasts for a week. And honestly there's just so many volumes of the manga, I'd give up on reading it just because of how much money it'd cost to buy all of them ajdjjfjg

canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for canon x oc and oc x oc)
Ocs can be sent in dms!

- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Himiko Toga
- Toshinori Yagi (Allmight)
- Tenya Iida
- Saiko Intelli

- Denki Kaminari
- Tsuyu Asui
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Nejire Hado
- Tamaki Amajiki
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Kyoka Jiro

- Mina Ashido
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Mei Hatsume
- Mezo Shoji
- Shota Aizawa
- Mirio Togata
- Tamaki Amajiki

canon x canon ships
- Momo x Jiro
- Tsuyu x Uraraka
- Midoriya x Todoroki
- Midoriya x Uraraka
- Aizawa x Yamada (Present Mic)
- Nejire x Tamaki
- Toga x Uraraka
- Todoroki x Momo
- Uraraka x Iida
- Bakugo x Kirishima
- Denki x Kirishima
As the title of the spoiler suggests, I'd like to roleplay CKR in an AU where the characters are all humans instead of cookies. Their names will have the word 'cookie' removed from them. Example: Ginger Brave Cookie is now Ginger Brave. Pumpkin Pie Cookie is now Pumpkin Pie.
We can absolutely create things like last names for the characters and try to find art references to see what the characters look like in their human form!

canon x canon, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for both)
ocs can be sent over dms!

- Strawberry
- Princess
- Cherry
- Clover
- Custard III
- Latte
- Pumpkin Pie
- Twizzly Gummy
- Cotton
- Pure Vanilla

- Blackberry
- Devil
- Alchemist
- Onion
- Kumiho
- Financier
- Rye
- Tiger Lily
- Affogato
- Eclair

canon x canon ships
- Espresso x Latte
- Strawberry x Onion
- Twizzly Gummy x Chili Pepper
- Clover x Herb
- Almond x Latte
- Blackberry x Custard III
- Cream Unicorn x Cotton

Please note that I don't enjoy roleplaying the original plot of the story! I'm fine with similar themes being portrayed so that we can have character development with the canon characters, but nothing too graphic since I want the roleplay to remain generally lighthearted.

canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, FxF (double friendly for canon x oc and oc x oc)
ocs can be sent in dms!

- Sayori
- Natsuki

- Monika

- Yuri
- Monika

canon x canon ships
- Natsuki x Sayori
- Yuri x Natsuki
- Monika x Sayori

canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings with MxM preferred (double friendly for canon x oc)

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Haruhi Fujioka

- Kyoya Ootori
- Kaoru Hitachiin
- Renge Houshakuji
- Umehito Nekozawa

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Kyoya Ootori

Outro
Thank you for reading through my roleplay ad! I'd love to have some more partners hit me up, I love to have multiple roleplays going on at a time.
I'll say this again, but if you have any suggestions on how to improve my roleplay ad, I'd love to hear them, I won't take them negatively at all.
I hope that you reach out and dm me! Have a lovely day/night <3
*If the font I used for the text is unreadable to you and you had to read the spoiler, please let me know! I'll add a poll to this post asking whether or not you can read it. If it's unreadable to too many people due to it being a more fancy script, I'll go through the Google fonts page and choose one that's easier to read.

Pastel-Pink-Aesthetic-Wallpaper-Beautiful-Girl.jpg
Welcome to my roleplay ad! I was originally just going to add some more information to my first roleplay ad, but I decided to make a new one so that I can make it more visually pleasing. Hopefully I succeeded!
But that aside, I once again welcome you to this post. If you couldn't tell from the title and prefix, I am looking for fandom roleplays. They are all fandoms from anime or video games, so sorry to anyone that's looking for tv shows, movies, or books. I will do different kinds of pairings for each fandom, so you'll have to read that section to find out information on pairings and characters.
This is split up into 4 sections; self introduction, roleplay rules, fandoms, and outro. If you have any suggestions on how to make it look better, let me know!

Self Introduction
Hiya! I'm Rosemi, though you can also call me Rose or Rosie for short. I'm 23 years old, so I will give that good ole minors dni (do not interact). I'm still very new to this website, but I'm not new to roleplaying. I took a break from being online for about 4 months due to toxicity on social media getting to my head, but I ended up missing things like roleplaying or chatting online about anime like the nerd I am.
To anyone that it matters to, I will also say that I go by she/her pronouns and give a quick warning that I do swear in ooc chatting! It won't be a lot at first, but if we talk a lot out of the roleplay, my sailor mouth might get the better of me. You are free to tell me if I ever say something that makes you feel uncomfortable though, I am fully capable of cutting back on swearing.
Speaking of ooc chatting, I LOVE to talk with people. I can be very awkward at the beginning of a conversation, but once we get going I can talk for hours. In fact, if you want to make a new friend but don't want to roleplay, you can reach out to me just to chit-chat too! I'm a very friendly person, like I'm that one friend that if you say you're sad I'll offer to let you vent to me or I will send you memes till the only tears you got in your system are ones from laughing.
If we decide to talk about fandoms we're both in just to talk about them, I am also such a huge nerd. For any anime or video game I like enough, I try to find easter eggs, special events, trivia, etc., about it. And I love to share those facts with people!

Roleplay Rules
These are rules that I have laid out for my future roleplay partners. Please keep them in mind while both chatting ooc and roleplaying with me!

1.)This has already been mentioned, but do not reach out to me at all if you're under 18. Since I am an adult now, it feels wrong to chat and roleplay with minors, especially when my roleplays all contain romance.
2.)I'd prefer for my partners to be semi-literate, literate, or advanced literate in their replies. To me, a semi-literate reply is 1-2 paragraphs, a literate reply is 3-5 paragraphs, and an advanced literate reply is 6-12 paragraphs. For me, a paragraph is somewhere in between 8-20 lines, but it varies for each person. I don't have a preference as to if my partner uses first person or third person, but I always use third person in my roleplay replies.
3.)Just like many other people, I have triggers. I put them in an inline spoiler because they're uncensored and all that. These are topics that can make me feel uncomfortable, anxious, give me flashbacks to less pleasant times, or all three, and I just want to avoid them. Rape, eating disorders, detailed abuse, detailed gore, large age gaps, pedophilia, alcohol and drug abuse. Out of all them, pedophilia and rape are my biggest triggers, so be especially cautious of those two subjects.
4.)Two subjects that aren't exactly triggering but I don't want in the roleplay are racism and homophobia. I'm a poc (person of color) and a queer individual, so hearing someone slander the two groups can really piss me off.
5.)Related to the previous line, be okay with themes of queerness! If we roleplay with ocs, many of my ocs are queer in some way. I am fine with all gender pairings (it differs a bit for the some of the fandoms though), and I don't mind if you have ocs that are nonbinary or gay etc. either.
6.)I am not the most consistent with my replies! I take small breaks from being online once every two weeks, I get easily distracted, I get burnt out after talking with someone too much at one time, and due to my dyslexia I have to triple check my messages before sending them over. I'm usually good at communicating when I'll be offline or not replying for a good while, so don't rush me for replies.
7.)This is related to my dyslexia, if you are a grammar freak that corrects every little mistake in someone's reply, then please don't reach out. Even after triple checking my replies, I might have something wrong with my spelling or punctuation. I also sometimes misread words, so I have to take a lot of time to read your replies as well.
8.)Lastly, please dm me directly if you're interested in roleplaying! I don't want this thread to continuously get bumped due to people replying. However, if you're too nervous to hop straight into dms with someone, feel free to comment on my profile posts saying that and I'll reach to you instead <3

Fandoms
These are all of the fandoms I'm willing to roleplay! These are all anime and video game fandoms. Please pay attention to the types of pairings I listed for each fandom as well as any important notes I listed for them.
They're in spoilers to not clutter up the ad a bunch. For the ones that have (anime) (manga) or (anime and manga) after the title, it tells you what version(s) of the fandom I've watched/read. For video games, if it's a series, I'll put how many of the games I've finished.
If there is an asterisk * in front of the title of the spoiler, I'm craving a roleplay within that fandom. If it has nothing, I'm not craving it but will roleplay it. If it has two semi colons in front of it ;; then it means that I might need convincing to roleplay within this fandom.

I have never roleplayed within this fandom before, so apologies if my canon character portrayals aren't perfect right off the bat! I'm using these roleplays to get better at playing them.

Canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for canon x oc)

Characters
These are canon characters that I have not roleplayed as before but want to try:
- Niffty
- Angel Dust
- Alastor
- Cherri Bomb
- Oktavia
- Blitzo
- Stolas
- Moxxie

If we do canon x oc pairings, I would like any of these canons played for my oc:
- Cherri Bomb
- Charlie
- Blitzo
- Moxxie
- Millie

Canon x canon ships
- Angel Dust x Alastor
- Blitzo x Stolas
- Blitzo x Moxxie
- Moxxie x Millie
- Moxxie x Blitzo
- Loona x Oktavia

I actually put more spoilers in this spoiler so that if you haven't played all the games and don't want to get spoiled on character names, you can just look at the ones you have played.
The spoiler at the very bottom of them are for people interested in canon x canon pairings that aren't strictly bound to one game. Example: a character from the first game x a character from the third game.

Canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, any gender pairing (double friendly for all 3)

Characters
- Byakuya Togami
- Toko Fukawa
- Junko Enoshima
- Kyoko Kirigiri

- Sakura Ogami
- Makoto Naegi
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Aoi Asahina
- Hifumi Yamada

- Sakura Ogami
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Mondo Owada
- Byakuya Togami
- Mukuro Ikusaba

canon x canon ships
- Byakuya x Makoto
- Junko x Makoto
- Sakura x Aoi
- Toko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Aoi
- Chihiro x Makoto
- Chihiro x Aoi
- Mondo x Byakuya
- Mukuro x Makoto
- Byakuya x Kyoko
Characters
- Hiyoko Saionji
- Mikan Tsumiki
- Nagito Komaeda
- Ibuki Mioda
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

- Sonia Nevermind
- Mahiru Koizumi
- Gundham Tanaka
- Impostor/Twogami

- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
- Peko Pekoyama
- Akane Owari
- Ibuki Mioda
- Mahiru Koizumi

canon x canon ships
- Nagito x Hajime
- Mikan x Chiaki
- Hiyoko x Mahiru
- Nagito x Mikan
- Akane x Nekomaru
- Nekomaru x Fuyuhiko
- Peko x Sonia
- Ibuki x Chiaki
Characters
- Toko Fukawa

- Komaru Naegi

- Toko Fukawa
- Komaru Naegi

canon x canon ships
- Toko x Komaru
- Makoto x Byakuya
- Kyoko x Byakuya
- Makoto x Kyoko
Characters
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Shuichi Saihara
- Kokichi Oma
- Tenko Chabashira
- Miu Iruma
- Gonta Gokuhara

- Maki Harukawa
- Kiibo
- Kaito Momota
- Himiko Yumeno

- Kokichi Oma
- Angie Yonaga
- Tenko Chabashira
- Rantaro Amami

canon x canon ships
- Shuichi x Kokichi
- Miu x Kaede
- Kaede x Shuichi
- Shuichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Kaede
- Tenko x Himiko
- Kokichi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Miu
- Tsumugi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Gonta
- Gonta x Shuichi
- Angie x Gonta

- Yumeko Jabami
- Runa Yomozuki
- Yumemi Yumenite
- Erimi Mushibami
- Yumiki Togakushi
- Tsuzura Hanatemari

- Midari Ikishima
- Itsuki Sumeragi
- Ririka Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Yuriko Nishinotouin

- Kirari Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Midari Ikishima
- Yumeko Jabami
- Rei Batsubami

canon x canon ships
- Yumeko x Mary
- Mary x Ririka
- Itsuki x Mary
- Runa x Kirari
- Runa x Yumeko
- Kirari x Yumeko
- Yumemi x Yumeko
- Runa x Midari
Please know that I have not roleplayed this fandom before! I'm currently planning out a roleplay within it, but I have no experience playing any of the canon characters. Please do not be too harsh on me if I mess something up QwQ

- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Nezuko Kamado
- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Shinobu Kocho
- Hashibira Inosuke

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Giyu Tomioka
I'm going to say right off the bat that I don't have very good experiences interacting with people inside this fandom. I love the anime and characters and possibilities for roleplaying it, but a lot of the people I've talked to in the mha fandom have come off as rather toxic towards me. This is more for me testing the waters to see if times have changed since I've last been in the fandom and roleplayed anything within it.
Also, please do not spoil either the manga or the newest season! I'm planning to binge watch the newest season on my scheduled work break that lasts for a week. And honestly there's just so many volumes of the manga, I'd give up on reading it just because of how much money it'd cost to buy all of them ajdjjfjg

canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings (double friendly for canon x oc and oc x oc)
Ocs can be sent in dms!

- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Himiko Toga
- Tenya Iida
- Saiko Intelli

- Denki Kaminari
- Tsuyu Asui
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Nejire Hado
- Tamaki Amajiki
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Kyoka Jiro

- Mina Ashido
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Mei Hatsume
- Mezo Shoji
- Shota Aizawa
- Mirio Togata
- Tamaki Amajiki

canon x canon ships
- Momo x Jiro
- Tsuyu x Uraraka
- Midoriya x Todoroki
- Midoriya x Uraraka
- Nejire x Tamaki
- Toga x Uraraka
- Todoroki x Momo
- Uraraka x Iida
- Bakugo x Kirishima
- Denki x Kirishima
As the title of the spoiler suggests, I'd like to roleplay CKR in an AU where the characters are all humans instead of cookies. Their names will have the word 'cookie' removed from them. Example: Ginger Brave Cookie is now Ginger Brave. Pumpkin Pie Cookie is now Pumpkin Pie.
We can absolutely create things like last names for the characters and try to find art references to see what the characters look like in their human form!

- Strawberry
- Princess
- Cherry
- Clover
- Custard III
- Latte
- Pumpkin Pie
- Twizzly Gummy
- Cotton
- Pure Vanilla

- Blackberry
- Devil
- Alchemist
- Onion
- Kumiho
- Financier
- Rye
- Tiger Lily
- Affogato
- Eclair

canon x canon ships
- Espresso x Latte
- Strawberry x Onion
- Clover x Herb
- Almond x Latte
- Cream Unicorn x Cotton

Please note that I don't enjoy roleplaying the original plot of the story! I'm fine with similar themes being portrayed so that we can have character development with the canon characters, but nothing too graphic since I want the roleplay to remain generally lighthearted.

canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc, FxF (double friendly for canon x oc and oc x oc)
ocs can be sent in dms!

- Sayori
- Natsuki

- Monika

- Yuri
- Monika

canon x canon ships
- Natsuki x Sayori
- Yuri x Natsuki
- Monika x Sayori

canon x oc, oc x oc, all gender pairings with MxM preferred (double friendly for canon x oc)

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Haruhi Fujioka

- Kyoya Ootori
- Kaoru Hitachiin
- Renge Houshakuji
- Umehito Nekozawa

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Kyoya Ootori

Outro
Thank you for reading through my roleplay ad! I'd love to have some more partners hit me up, I enjoy having a lot of roleplays going on at once.
I'll say this again, but if you have any suggestions on how to improve my roleplay ad, I'd love to hear them, I won't take them negatively at all.

Last edited:
Can't read the font?
This spoiler contains a
no-font version of the
roleplay ad for anyone
that is struggling to read
the fancy script I used.

Self Introduction

Roleplay Rules

Fandoms

Characters
- Niffty
- Angel Dust
- Alastor
- Cherri Bomb
- Oktavia
- Blitzo
- Stolas
- Moxxie

- Cherri Bomb
- Charlie
- Blitzo
- Moxxie
- Millie

Canon x canon ships
- Angel Dust x Alastor
- Blitzo x Stolas
- Blitzo x Moxxie
- Moxxie x Millie
- Moxxie x Blitzo
- Loona x Oktavia

Characters
- Byakuya Togami
- Toko Fukawa
- Junko Enoshima
- Kyoko Kirigiri

- Sakura Ogami
- Makoto Naegi
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Aoi Asahina
- Hifumi Yamada

- Sakura Ogami
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Mondo Owada
- Byakuya Togami
- Mukuro Ikusaba

canon x canon ships
- Byakuya x Makoto
- Junko x Makoto
- Sakura x Aoi
- Toko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Aoi
- Chihiro x Makoto
- Chihiro x Aoi
- Mondo x Byakuya
- Mukuro x Makoto
- Byakuya x Kyoko
Characters
- Hiyoko Saionji
- Mikan Tsumiki
- Nagito Komaeda
- Ibuki Mioda
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

- Sonia Nevermind
- Mahiru Koizumi
- Gundham Tanaka
- Impostor/Twogami

- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
- Peko Pekoyama
- Akane Owari
- Ibuki Mioda
- Mahiru Koizumi

canon x canon ships
- Nagito x Hajime
- Mikan x Chiaki
- Hiyoko x Mahiru
- Nagito x Mikan
- Akane x Nekomaru
- Nekomaru x Fuyuhiko
- Peko x Sonia
- Ibuki x Chiaki
Characters
- Toko Fukawa

- Komaru Naegi

- Toko Fukawa
- Komaru Naegi

canon x canon ships
- Toko x Komaru
- Makoto x Byakuya
- Kyoko x Byakuya
- Makoto x Kyoko
Characters
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Shuichi Saihara
- Kokichi Oma
- Tenko Chabashira
- Miu Iruma
- Gonta Gokuhara

- Maki Harukawa
- Kiibo
- Kaito Momota
- Himiko Yumeno

- Kokichi Oma
- Angie Yonaga
- Tenko Chabashira
- Rantaro Amami

canon x canon ships
- Shuichi x Kokichi
- Miu x Kaede
- Kaede x Shuichi
- Shuichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Kaede
- Tenko x Himiko
- Kokichi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Miu
- Tsumugi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Gonta
- Gonta x Shuichi
- Angie x Gonta

- Yumeko Jabami
- Runa Yomozuki
- Yumemi Yumenite
- Erimi Mushibami
- Yumiki Togakushi
- Tsuzura Hanatemari

- Midari Ikishima
- Itsuki Sumeragi
- Ririka Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Yuriko Nishinotouin

- Kirari Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Midari Ikishima
- Yumeko Jabami
- Rei Batsubami

canon x canon ships
- Yumeko x Mary
- Mary x Ririka
- Itsuki x Mary
- Runa x Kirari
- Runa x Yumeko
- Kirari x Yumeko
- Yumemi x Yumeko
- Runa x Midari

- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Nezuko Kamado
- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Shinobu Kocho
- Hashibira Inosuke

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Giyu Tomioka

Ocs can be sent in dms!

- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Himiko Toga
- Tenya Iida
- Saiko Intelli

- Denki Kaminari
- Tsuyu Asui
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Nejire Hado
- Tamaki Amajiki
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Kyoka Jiro

- Mina Ashido
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Mei Hatsume
- Mezo Shoji
- Shota Aizawa
- Mirio Togata
- Tamaki Amajiki

canon x canon ships
- Momo x Jiro
- Tsuyu x Uraraka
- Midoriya x Todoroki
- Midoriya x Uraraka
- Nejire x Tamaki
- Toga x Uraraka
- Todoroki x Momo
- Uraraka x Iida
- Bakugo x Kirishima
- Denki x Kirishima

- Strawberry
- Princess
- Cherry
- Clover
- Custard III
- Latte
- Pumpkin Pie
- Twizzly Gummy
- Cotton
- Pure Vanilla

- Blackberry
- Devil
- Alchemist
- Onion
- Kumiho
- Financier
- Rye
- Tiger Lily
- Affogato
- Eclair

canon x canon ships
- Espresso x Latte
- Strawberry x Onion
- Clover x Herb
- Almond x Latte
- Cream Unicorn x Cotton

ocs can be sent in dms!

- Sayori
- Natsuki

- Monika

- Yuri
- Monika

canon x canon ships
- Natsuki x Sayori
- Yuri x Natsuki
- Monika x Sayori

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Haruhi Fujioka

- Kyoya Ootori
- Kaoru Hitachiin
- Renge Houshakuji
- Umehito Nekozawa

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Kyoya Ootori

Outro
Thank you for reading through my roleplay ad! I'd love to have some more partners hit me up, I love to have multiple roleplays going on at a time.
*If the font I used for the text is unreadable to you and you had to read the spoiler, please let me know! I'll add a poll to this post asking whether or not you can read it. If it's unreadable to too many people due to it being a more fancy script, I'll go through the Google fonts page and choose one that's easier to read.

View attachment 1030993

Self Introduction

Roleplay Rules

Fandoms

Characters
- Niffty
- Angel Dust
- Alastor
- Cherri Bomb
- Oktavia
- Blitzo
- Stolas
- Moxxie

- Cherri Bomb
- Charlie
- Blitzo
- Moxxie
- Millie

Canon x canon ships
- Angel Dust x Alastor
- Blitzo x Stolas
- Blitzo x Moxxie
- Moxxie x Millie
- Moxxie x Blitzo
- Loona x Oktavia

Characters
- Byakuya Togami
- Toko Fukawa
- Junko Enoshima
- Kyoko Kirigiri

- Sakura Ogami
- Makoto Naegi
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Aoi Asahina
- Hifumi Yamada

- Sakura Ogami
- Celestia Ludenberg
- Mondo Owada
- Byakuya Togami
- Mukuro Ikusaba

canon x canon ships
- Byakuya x Makoto
- Junko x Makoto
- Sakura x Aoi
- Toko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Makoto
- Kyoko x Aoi
- Chihiro x Makoto
- Chihiro x Aoi
- Mondo x Byakuya
- Mukuro x Makoto
- Byakuya x Kyoko
Characters
- Hiyoko Saionji
- Mikan Tsumiki
- Nagito Komaeda
- Ibuki Mioda
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

- Sonia Nevermind
- Mahiru Koizumi
- Gundham Tanaka
- Impostor/Twogami

- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
- Peko Pekoyama
- Akane Owari
- Ibuki Mioda
- Mahiru Koizumi

canon x canon ships
- Nagito x Hajime
- Mikan x Chiaki
- Hiyoko x Mahiru
- Nagito x Mikan
- Akane x Nekomaru
- Nekomaru x Fuyuhiko
- Peko x Sonia
- Ibuki x Chiaki
Characters
- Toko Fukawa

- Komaru Naegi

- Toko Fukawa
- Komaru Naegi

canon x canon ships
- Toko x Komaru
- Makoto x Byakuya
- Kyoko x Byakuya
- Makoto x Kyoko
Characters
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Shuichi Saihara
- Kokichi Oma
- Tenko Chabashira
- Miu Iruma
- Gonta Gokuhara

- Maki Harukawa
- Kiibo
- Kaito Momota
- Himiko Yumeno

- Kokichi Oma
- Angie Yonaga
- Tenko Chabashira
- Rantaro Amami

canon x canon ships
- Shuichi x Kokichi
- Miu x Kaede
- Kaede x Shuichi
- Shuichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Kaede
- Tenko x Himiko
- Kokichi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Kaito
- Tenko x Miu
- Tsumugi x Kaede
- Kokichi x Gonta
- Gonta x Shuichi
- Angie x Gonta

- Yumeko Jabami
- Runa Yomozuki
- Yumemi Yumenite
- Erimi Mushibami
- Yumiki Togakushi
- Tsuzura Hanatemari

- Midari Ikishima
- Itsuki Sumeragi
- Ririka Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Yuriko Nishinotouin

- Kirari Momobami
- Mary Saotome
- Midari Ikishima
- Yumeko Jabami
- Rei Batsubami

canon x canon ships
- Yumeko x Mary
- Mary x Ririka
- Itsuki x Mary
- Runa x Kirari
- Runa x Yumeko
- Kirari x Yumeko
- Yumemi x Yumeko
- Runa x Midari

- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Nezuko Kamado
- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Shinobu Kocho
- Hashibira Inosuke

- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Mitsuri Kanroji
- Tanjiro Kamado
- Giyu Tomioka

Ocs can be sent in dms!

- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Himiko Toga
- Tenya Iida
- Saiko Intelli

- Denki Kaminari
- Tsuyu Asui
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Nejire Hado
- Tamaki Amajiki
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Kyoka Jiro

- Mina Ashido
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Izuku Midoriya
- Mei Hatsume
- Mezo Shoji
- Shota Aizawa
- Mirio Togata
- Tamaki Amajiki

canon x canon ships
- Momo x Jiro
- Tsuyu x Uraraka
- Midoriya x Todoroki
- Midoriya x Uraraka
- Nejire x Tamaki
- Toga x Uraraka
- Todoroki x Momo
- Uraraka x Iida
- Bakugo x Kirishima
- Denki x Kirishima

- Strawberry
- Princess
- Cherry
- Clover
- Custard III
- Latte
- Pumpkin Pie
- Twizzly Gummy
- Cotton
- Pure Vanilla

- Blackberry
- Devil
- Alchemist
- Onion
- Kumiho
- Financier
- Rye
- Tiger Lily
- Affogato
- Eclair

canon x canon ships
- Espresso x Latte
- Strawberry x Onion
- Clover x Herb
- Almond x Latte
- Cream Unicorn x Cotton

ocs can be sent in dms!

- Sayori
- Natsuki

- Monika

- Yuri
- Monika

canon x canon ships
- Natsuki x Sayori
- Yuri x Natsuki
- Monika x Sayori

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Haruhi Fujioka

- Kyoya Ootori
- Kaoru Hitachiin
- Renge Houshakuji
- Umehito Nekozawa

- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka
- Kyoya Ootori

Outro
Thank you for reading through my roleplay ad! I'd love to have some more partners hit me up, I enjoy having a lot of roleplays going on at once.

Im interested in doing a Demon Slayer roleplay with you !! I know this is a little late but I hope your still open :bishiesparklesr: :ghostuvu:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back