• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated MHA Roleplay Search!

whycryo

Coffee Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Zuku! I posted that I was searching for a partner to rp MHA with a bit ago, and wanted to do a fresh one with a few minor updates. Happy reading!
A few things about me and my writing:
- I'm a literate writer, going on for about 8 years now! I bounce between writing a novel or enough to get you going, but trust I'll always give you something to work with! Most of the time I bounce between 3-5 paragraphs a reply.
- I'm 21 years old, and prefer that my writing partner is 18+ as well. Especially for NSFW implied/filled works. This applies to non-mha related stuff, too.
- I'll always reply when I can! I won't ghost you and if something gets bland, I'll be happy to talk with you to get things back on track! I get super anxious if I don't reply right away. But between work and my life outside of roleplay, I do hope you can give me just a bit of leeway.
- I'm open to ANY plotlines. Whether it be canon or if you wanna throw Izuku into a mafia world and have him be some professional hitman, lay it on me! I'm open to all sorts of ideas.
- I only roleplay MxM, and am completely down for it turning into romance! I love slow burn, angst, tough love, enemies to lovers, all sorts of dynamics. Darker themes are alright too, just let me know if you have anything specific in mind.
- I need a patient, kind and open-minded partner please! Someone with experience who can help with ideas, too!
- OOC chat is also appreciated! I love to make new friends who enjoy the same things I do, so chatting outside of rp is always fun. If you're not open to that, we can rp without ooc chatter, no issue!
- I DO NOT READ THE MANGA! As much as I'd like to, I don't have that much free time to be able to do so. I'm caught up on all episodes, movies, and OVAs though, but if you read the manga, please do NOT spoil things!

Now a little about pairings! There's not many, but I'm open to listening to more!
Characters I ship (only males, sorry girls!):
- Midoriya x Bakugo
- Todoroki x Midoriya (not as much, but still there!)
- Bakugo x Kirishima (big one!)
- Hawks x Dabi (I'm gonna be honest I'm not entirely sure why people ship them, but I'm pretty much here for the dynamic)
- Shinsou x Denki

Characters that are a BIG no no:
- Mineta x anyone
- Student x Teacher
- All might x Deku (I guess that falls under student x teacher, but why would you go with that anyway)
- Canon x OC (Nothing against it, it's something I'm not too comfortable writing. Sorry!)

Characters I prefer writing as:
- Eijiro Kirishima (big one!)
-
Izuku Midoriya
- Shoto Todoroki (as a side character, I'll have to see about main characters, depending on the ship!)
- Denki Kaminari
- Sero Hanta
It doesn't stop there of course, it all depends on the story. These are just characters I think I can pull off pretty well in writing.

Some ideas I'm stewing on:
- Vampires! A monster x hunter dynamic, an enemies to lovers sort of vibe. Slow burn and such.
- Zombie apocalypse or a sort of dystopian world, lots of open-world concepts and boyfriends surviving together.
- Medieval au, dragon prince and such. (BIG BIG ONE!) I'm in love with the idea of dragon Kirishima and prince/adventurer Bakugo. There's so much potential and I'm drowning in ideas.
- College au sort of thing? Honestly just gimme boys in a tiny dorm room and watch the tension rise. Also good for a free will sort of thing, spring break, skipping classes to go to the beach, eating at ramen shops after dark and laying in a big field to stargaze- lots of potential! That goes for all of them, really!
- Pro Heroes (I don't have too much on this, but it'll be a cool idea to work out!)

Quirks can be used in any storyline! Of course we don't have to, but the option is there!

And that's about it! Again, I'm open to extended ideas of those listed above, or completely new ones! I'll pm my discord if anyone is interested, seeing as it'll take place there. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Bump! Looking for a ShinKami rp atm, if anyone is interested!

Bump! Still looking for mainly ShinKami, but am open to the others!

Putting a hold on these for now! Got a lot of requests, I don't want to overwhelm myself with more. Will let you know when they're open again! If you're deadly interested, you can add me on discord and we can talk about potential future rps: DEKZUKU#0275

Hiya! I would be up for BakuDeku roleplay if you're still interested in that. If that's not really what you're looking for right now, that's cool too. :)

Hiya! I would be up for BakuDeku roleplay if you're still interested in that. If that's not really what you're looking for right now, that's cool too. :)
Pm me and we could talk something out!

Bump! Spots opened up, and I'm really looking for a medieval rp with KiriBaku!

Bump! Spots opened up, and I'm really looking for a medieval rp with KiriBaku!

Hi! I’m super new to this site but I’ve been roleplaying for YEARS. I’m not sure how to DM you but I am SUPER interested in doing a Kiribaku roleplay!!

Hey! I'm Zuku! I posted that I was searching for a partner to rp MHA with a bit ago, and wanted to do a fresh one with a few minor updates. Happy reading!
- I'm a literate writer, going on for about 8 years now! I bounce between writing a novel or enough to get you going, but trust I'll always give you something to work with! Most of the time I bounce between 3-5 paragraphs a reply.
- I'm 21 years old, and prefer that my writing partner is 18+ as well. Especially for NSFW implied/filled works. This applies to non-mha related stuff, too.
- I'll always reply when I can! I won't ghost you and if something gets bland, I'll be happy to talk with you to get things back on track! I get super anxious if I don't reply right away. But between work and my life outside of roleplay, I do hope you can give me just a bit of leeway.
- I'm open to ANY plotlines. Whether it be canon or if you wanna throw Izuku into a mafia world and have him be some professional hitman, lay it on me! I'm open to all sorts of ideas.
- I only roleplay MxM, and am completely down for it turning into romance! I love slow burn, angst, tough love, enemies to lovers, all sorts of dynamics. Darker themes are alright too, just let me know if you have anything specific in mind.
- I need a patient, kind and open-minded partner please! Someone with experience who can help with ideas, too!
- OOC chat is also appreciated! I love to make new friends who enjoy the same things I do, so chatting outside of rp is always fun. If you're not open to that, we can rp without ooc chatter, no issue!
- I DO NOT READ THE MANGA! As much as I'd like to, I don't have that much free time to be able to do so. I'm caught up on all episodes, movies, and OVAs though, but if you read the manga, please do NOT spoil things!

Now a little about pairings! There's not many, but I'm open to listening to more!
- Midoriya x Bakugo
- Hawks x Dabi (I'm gonna be honest I'm not entirely sure why people ship them, but I'm pretty much here for the dynamic)
- Shinsou x Denki

- Mineta x anyone
- Student x Teacher
- All might x Deku (I guess that falls under student x teacher, but why would you go with that anyway)
- Canon x OC (Nothing against it, it's something I'm not too comfortable writing. Sorry!)

-
Izuku Midoriya
- Shoto Todoroki (as a side character, I'll have to see about main characters, depending on the ship!)
- Denki Kaminari
- Sero Hanta
It doesn't stop there of course, it all depends on the story. These are just characters I think I can pull off pretty well in writing.

- Vampires! A monster x hunter dynamic, an enemies to lovers sort of vibe. Slow burn and such.
- Zombie apocalypse or a sort of dystopian world, lots of open-world concepts and boyfriends surviving together.
- Medieval au, dragon prince and such. (BIG BIG ONE!) I'm in love with the idea of dragon Kirishima and prince/adventurer Bakugo. There's so much potential and I'm drowning in ideas.
- College au sort of thing? Honestly just gimme boys in a tiny dorm room and watch the tension rise. Also good for a free will sort of thing, spring break, skipping classes to go to the beach, eating at ramen shops after dark and laying in a big field to stargaze- lots of potential! That goes for all of them, really!
- Pro Heroes (I don't have too much on this, but it'll be a cool idea to work out!)

Quirks can be used in any storyline! Of course we don't have to, but the option is there!

And that's about it! Again, I'm open to extended ideas of those listed above, or completely new ones! I'll pm my discord if anyone is interested, seeing as it'll take place there. Thanks for reading!
I’d love to do a Kiribaku with you! Shoot me a Dm and I’d love to figure something out with you! :)

Heya! I'm interested in a Kiribaku rp if that's okay with you. I loved both the medieval au idea and the collage au ideas a lot. (I know, two completely different things, but I love 'em both XD) You mentioned that you wanted someone experienced so I'll warn you ahead of time that I only have about a year of experience of roleplaying, and I only got into mha rps a couple months ago.

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for someone to rp a medieval au with? I would prefer for it to be a Kiribaku rp, but I'm down for just about any other ship! :)

Hello! I am interested in a shinkami roleplay. I do detailed paragraphs and have multiple starters depending on what kind of roleplay you would like to do

- Midoriya x Bakugo
- Shinsou x Denki

- Mineta x anyone
- Student x Teacher

-
Izuku Midoriya
- Denki Kaminari
- Sero Hanta

I would love to talk about a shinkami rp! Pm me and we can swap discords!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back