• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 06/19 UPDATE!

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass

• Hello hello! I am Misfitz! I am 18, and have been writing since I first got access to a phone! So around 8-10 years!

I am 18 and will roleplay with 17+! As I do prefer rather Darker Themes in storytelling, I am a HUGE horror junkie, in love with the genre and the diversity that comes with it! Midsommar and Texas Chainsaw Massacre has been a huge inspiration in my writing and my way of describing scenes! Gore and obsession are two words I love to include within certain roleplays! Mostly because i have been watching YOU a lot during quarantine, and I've love the concept enough to try and take my own take on it which I love. But I do also enjoy softer fluff romances, adventure, action, or mystery plot lines but for me Romance is a must even if it's a side plot line or the main focus!

**500-2000 word preference, if you don't give me enough to work with I'll drop the rp

I am a hopeless romantic and an absolute geek! I love OOC talk, and hopefully you'll be play with me sending songs and head canons for out characters!

***DM me or comment your favorite Movie if you read through this***

I will take only female roles, I’ve never felt comfortable playing males as it’s very outside of my comfort zone and fall between two extremes. {I can write limited lines for side characters}. NB or MTF characters. As so I can do F// MxF/ NB// MxNB FxNB /etc

I can do both submissive and dominant roles!

WORD BANK

Arranged Marriage / Stalker / Obsession / Murder / Horror /
Mystery / Age Difference / Forbidden / Werewolf / Vampire /
Interspecies / Gore / Magic / World Building / Fluff /
LGBTQ+ / Demons / Apocalypse / Steam punk /
Victorian / Futuristic / Furry / Academy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back