• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [UPDATED] Homestuck? In 2023? Jesus.

VXNTAS

why is my piss red
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1623015166224.png
Homestuck? In 2023? God, I'm you're pathetic.

.ABOUT

I'm no good at appealing formatting, for starters. I also go by my username, vxntas! I'm a male, legal adult, and am an employed college student with a brain absolutely corroded by a comic with a primarily young audience- you can imagine how fun that is. I barely engage in RP, or any sort of creative writing, so I'd consider myself to be a little rusty in the flowery literary sort- alas, I will try my best. I also used to be a rampant RP-er on quotev prior to the removal of groups.

As mentioned, the only thing I'm currently looking for is a Homestuck-centred RP; I'm fine with using canon characters, but we must have OC involvement in some respect. A fully OC-revolved session would be ideal. Specifics would be ultimately up to something we mutually agree upon. On the note of content, I have no triggers; I will respect your own, but if we're talking about personal preferences, I'd enjoy touching upon some of the gritty encountered in Homestuck proper. I also love classpect, and would be happy to ramble about it.

Personally, I really, really enjoy OOC chat when it pertains to the RP (thought straying is fine, I just get so obsessed with characters and scenarios). If you're one of those FREAKS who make art/playlists/headcanons/scenarios/etc. about the RP, just know I will enable you whole-heartedly... it will be a repulsive display to the average man. I'm also up for shipping (even multiple characters), classic Homestuck quadrant issues, and OC/CC (though I likely won't engage in this myself). I'm a little hesitant to pair our own OCs up, but also not against it. If CC/CC is involved, that would be a background deal or some sort of double-up thing.

Ideally, we would RP in a private setting; RPN DMs or in Discord PMs/private RP server would be my go-to. If you have any other ideas, feel free to suggest.

.RULES/GUIDELINES

1.) Be patient.
I have a life, you have a life- we all have lives. I don't enjoy being spammed while I'm busy. Checking in is fine, but there's a clear line between "Hey, it's been a while- are you still interested?" and "Hi" "Hey" "Are you there" "plz respond" "Hey" "Hey".

2.) I don't care about your age.
(This sounds awful out of context. Just be mature.)

3.) Be up for plotting or general planning.
Whether or not you enjoy in engaging in regular OOC chat is unrelated; freeforming, in my experience, never goes well. I'd prefer to have at least a general frame, an idea of what the worldbuilding may look like (honestly, I don't mind doing this by myself, we just have to be on the same page), and an idea of how badly we're going to torment our characters.

4.) No bigoted discrimination.
Come on, the subject matter is one of the gayest webcomics on the planet, I shouldn't have to mention this. I won't be dropping LGBTQ+ characters left and right, but in order to adhere to the subject matter I won't dodge the little gay raindrops in our RP thundercloud. Also, strictly m/f pairings are so limited. Boo.

69.) Subject to update.
I just ran out of potential issues.

.CONTENT

Potential plots and vague ideas are all here! We don't have to do anything listed, it's just an idea.

List

List

List

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back