• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplays to help with my depression ~ Could you spare a moment?

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hi there. Welcome to my roleplay search. I'm struggling to deal with my depression and I could really use just one or two new roleplays to keep myself occupied. I greatly appreciate anyone who inquires, even if we don't end up roleplaying together. If you're taking time out of your day to read this, thank you.

I'm currently living in a new city in a hotel. I'm super active, a semi-lit role-player, and love chatting OOC, and I'm super friendly so please feel free to pop into my PMs.

Most of my rps do include some potentially triggering subjects, depending on the nature of the fandom. If you're uncomfortable with that, I'm happy to discuss a compromise where we can both enjoy ourselves during the rp.

I would love to have a partner who shares my love for my favorite characters so we can fanboy/fangirl over them together. After each fandom I'll list my fave characters, who I'd love for you to play but that is optional!
CanonxOC romance I will die for! (not literally tho, that'd be bad.) OCxOC is also fun! Canon x Canon might take a little convincing though.

Here's the fandom list! More stars = higher craving!
If you see one you're interested in, PM me about a rp! After each fandom are characters I would love if you played for me!

She-ra and the Princesses of Power ***
(Entrapta, Scorpia, Catra)

Puella Magi Madoka Magica **
(Kyoko)

No Game No Life **
(Izuna, Shiro)

Soul Eater **
(Crona)

Skylanders Academy **
(Stealth Elf)

AICO Incarnation *

Splatoon *