• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◇Updated◇ Danganronpa Interest Check!

Manga_Is_Literature

"You no like bugs?!"--Cinnamon roll Gonta
Hey! My name is Mikala, but call me Mickey!^^ I'm 22 years old and a female (if that wasn't implied from my name XD). I absolutely ADORE Danganronpa, it's my favorite fandom. Out of all the games Goodbye Despair was my favorite one, the cast of characters were my favorite, especially characters like Sonia and Nagito that made the game super interesting to play! If you've read through this part put your favorite Danganronpa character of all time in your DM or comment on this to Roleplay With me!^^

Places I can Roleplay: On here, over email (unless you're a crazy person who wants my email for weird reasons---)

My writing style: I'd prefer to Roleplay With semi-literate or advanced literate people please! A lot of people ignore this and do one liners and it's just fRuStTrAtInG--- I will also use 3rd POV for my responses, but feel free to use 1st or 3rd POV for yours!^^

Pairings: I'll do any Gender and character pairing (OCs included as long as they don't replace any canon characters)! But for MxF I'd prefer to play as the female (there are exceptions for certain pairings though)

I'm willing to: double up, triple up, use OCs (if you're interested in seeing my OCs btw they'll be posted in one of the spoilers below :p)

Bold is who I'll play if both are bolded I will take either!

Nagito Komaeda x Makoto Naegi

Human Monokuma
x Junko Enoshima

Komaru Naegi x Toko Fukawa

Aoi Asahina x Chihiro Fujisaki

Makoto Naegi
x Chihiro Fujisaki

Makoto Naegi x Kyoko Kirigiri

Sonia Nevermind x Peko Pekoyama

Hiyoko Saionji x Hajime Hinata

Before I list this stuff, if you're interested in roleplaying with any of my OCs, here are my favorite ones!^^
Full Name: Mika Horioshi

Alias(es): n/a

Nickname(s): Mi-Mi (by some of her friends)

Biological Gender: female

Gender Going By: female

Used Pronouns: she, her, hers

Sexuality: bisexual

Closeted/Uncloseted: closeted to everyone but her friends

Single/Taken: depends on roleplay

Ultimate Talent Title: The Ultimate Super High School Level Strategist

Ultimate Talent Description: Mika is very good at strategizing. She can make plans for almost anything and it will 99% of the time work out the way she wanted it to or very close to it.

Personality: Mika isn't the type to approach people, coming off as introverted, but if someone approaches her to talk to her she'll be the sweetest person ever. She just doesn't know how to start a conversation, so she relies on others to do so. She very rarely gets angry, but when she does she yells, which is very out of the normal.

Extra: Mika hates violence and will stop it as much as she can. She is a black belt in martial arts so she can do so easily in most cases.

Extra On Appearance: Mika is 5,7 in height. She often wears a thin white over sweater, a skin tight, black dress that doesn't have any sleeves, and black heeled boots or black dress shoes. Her heels make her 5,9 in height when wearing them.

Face Claim: plum_blossoms_by_ladowska_ddx58l2-fullview.jpg
Full Name: Kaoru Harigae

Alias(es): Miuka Kayumi

Nickname(s): Miu, Miu-Miu, Kayu, Kayumi-Chan, Miu-Chan

Biological Gender: male

Gender Going By: female

Used Pronouns: she her hers

Sexuality: pansexual

Closeted/Uncloseted: uncloseted

Ultimate Talent Title: The Ultimate Super High School Level Cartoon Artist

Ultimate Talent Description: Miuka designs and animates cartoons.
Personality: Miuka is childish and bubbly, having a very sweet and caring attitude. She often puts '-chan' at the end of everyone's names because she thinks of everyone as a friend. When she gets angry or frustrated she will often cry and storm off like a small child would. When she's sad she'll have a bit of a meltdown, like a child would. When she's scared she hides behind people and cowers, tearing up. However most of the time she's just very bubbly and friendly, very extroverted and sweet.

Extra: Muika loves hugs and cuddles, and will hold them on for as long as she can.

Extra On Appearance: Miuka is 5,5 in height and often wears a ruffly white mini dress or a white turtle neck sweater with white jeans. She wears white dress shoes with her dress and white sneakers with her sweater and jeans.

Face Claim:
__video__strawberry_by_oncha_ddpr0mk-pre.jpg
Full Name: Ko Shiori

Alias(es): n/a

Nickname(s): n/a

Biological Gender: male

Gender Going By: male

Used Pronouns: he his him

Sexuality: gay

Closeted/Uncloseted: uncloseted

Ultimate Talent Title: The Ultimate Super High School Level Song Editor

Ultimate Talent Description: Ko edits songs, such as removing background noise, adding or removing parts, etc.

Personality: Ko is a very calm and collected guy. He's very chill and sweet, the 'glass half full kind of guy'. He doesn't yell unless he's scared or SUPER angry, which isn't often, so he almost never raises his voice. He's the kind of person you'd go to for if you needed someone to vent to.

Extra: Ko's favorite animals are penguins.

Extra On Appearance: Ko is 5,7 in height and always wears very casual clothing.

Face Claim:
jordan_sweeto_by_squchan_daxgdzp-pre.jpg

I already listed canon x Canon pairings I'm craving but I'm down for others to! Just ask about them!

Here are characters I can play as in those pairings and for your OC:
°Toko Fukawa + Genocide Jack
°Makoto Naegi
°Kyoko Kirigiri
°Byakuya Togami
°Chihiro Fujisaki + Alter Ego
°Hifumi Yamada
°Hiyoko Saionji
°Nagito Komaeda
°Hajime Hinata
°Ibuki Mioda
°Human Monokuma
°Human Monomi + Usami (before you tell me they're the same person consider that Monomi is powerless Usami who's appearance was changed. I know they're the same other wise though)
°Sonia Nevermind
°Kazuichi Soda

You can play any character you want to!^^

°Non-Despair AU
°Before the incident AU
°Genderbend AU
°Cafe shop AU

Shoot me a comment or a DM to Roleplay!^^​

Last edited:
Adding something: I am completely caught up on all games, but I didn't like how Killing Harmony ended, which is why it's not listed any where. I will roleplay TTH, SDR2, and UDS though!

adding something:

Make sure that if you want to Roleplay With any of my OCs to look at their sexual orientation! There's been a few people who haven't and tried to do a pairing with them that doesn't match up with their sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back