• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom κ§ΰΌ’π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ”»! β„‚π•£π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ΰΌ’κ§‚

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass
Welcome to being Demented
Important! For much darker themes that include stalking,abuse,toxic relationships,kidnapping, and murder will be planned out and written on discord!

This does not mean I will write out any smut {If you suggest it, I will ignore you}

This does not mean I'll write any Littles, pedophilia, romanization of sexual abuse (It can be implied but not written out).

• Hello hello! I am Misfitz! I'm freshly 18, and have been writing since I first got access to a phone! So around 8-10 years!

Currently being the situation that we are in currently, I've had a lot more time on my hands to write and plot out ideas I've always craved yet never had the time to get down to write. I can offer 3-5 meaty paragraphs if you give me something to work with, and most of the time I won't be afraid to get into the nitty gritty descriptions of scenes or situations. That said, I also enjoy darker themes with complex murder's or a victim/abuser in a abusive relationship trying to justify their means for staying in that relationship. But of course, I am also a hopeless romantic, as I believe the best stories involve themselves around love whether it be hopeless,forbidden,two toxic people, or even a slow burn! So if romance is something you will absolutely not write romance I say it's best to avoid me.

***DM me or comment your favorite Movie if you read through this***

I will take only female roles, I’ve never felt comfortable playing males as it’s very outside of my comfort zone and fall between two extremes. {I can write limited lines for side characters}. NB or MTF characters. As so I can do F// MxF/ NB// MxNB FxNB /etc

I can do both submissive and dominant roles!

Last edited:
Hello, if you are still looking for partners I'd love to plot out something on the darker side together. Send me a PM and we can exchange tags.

Oh, I almost forgot. I am not the biggest fan of movies but I do love Chicago (and some other musical movies.)

Hello! I’m interesting but are you willing to do oc x oc (no fandom)? I’m willing to do any of the plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back