• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Updated 9/6/19) A couple of fantasy ideas

Draco

Speechless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi peoples

I am looking for another partner or two. Seeking someone semi-advanced to advanced- several paragraphs (of course, depending on scenes too). I prefer quality lit- semi-lit posts, something open-ended that I can easily respond to. I love to chat OOC to discuss the plot to keep it going smoothly! I have Discord and Hangouts to chat with.

I am a mature player, seeking someone 21+. I enjoy romance, drama and angst in my stories.

I like my fantasy stories to be based in 'real life' settings, meaning "vampires and werewolves do not exist, they're just stories" type of thing.

Anyway, some plot ideas. Do PM me with ideas of your own if you'd like too!

Please PM me if you're interested. I may not see this thread.

Vampire Detective / Vampire Hunter Cop in a realistic modern setting.

MC (vampire), is a well known detective, he can solve almost any case where most humans can't. He's also a strong vampire that's evaded vampire hunters for centuries.
YC (hunter), is tasked by the hunter clan to go under cover as a rookie cop, MC's partner, to try to learn about MC's weaknesses so she and the other hunters may attack and destroy him once and for all. MC has no idea she's a vampire hunter (at least not for a while, she knows what he is from the start).
YC discovers that MC is also a vampire hunter of sorts. He picks and chooses through cases that relates to rogue vampires (and other creatures if we choose to expand), and he kills them, saving human lives. This makes YC reconsider destroying him, and she tries to convince the other hunters to leave him alone.

It can be medieval or modern- Realistic setting. (roles can be swapped)

There's this old, evil wizard. Wizard takes on a human servant to serve his needs about his home. She has no idea that he's a wizard, she believe's he's a scientist, a Dr. Frankenstien wanna-be, focused on potion making.

The servant runs into a man on an errand. They form friendship- servant takes whatever chance they can get to meet her new friend. Eventually romance is involved with the two of them.
Wizard finds out and gets angry. He casts a spell on her lover and turns him into something (Some reason I am thinking merman, but it can be anything to make it difficult for them to be together- we can decide what together).
Despite the unforgiving change in her lover, love could not separate the two. The two of them then makes it a mission to find a way to be together, whether it's destroying the wizard for freedom, finding a way to turn them back, or finding a way to change to join the lover.

YC finds an injured wolf chased from his pack from deep in the woods. She nurses him back to health, but only to discover that he's a werewolf with the ability to turn human. However, he's lived in the woods all his life. Being a feral wolf, he knows nothing about the human world. Will YC help him out to survive in the human world?

Werewolves had been a menance for centuries. A Family-owned Hunter clan had done an excellent job in controlling the population, thanks to their secret weapon, a wolf on their own team. This Wolf-Hunter had been captured as a young pup and was raised to hunt his own kind, brainwashed to believe they are the evil of sorts (or blackmailed, we can discuss that). YC is next in line to take over the hunter's clan, but she has no idea what their secret weapon is, until she takes the seat at the head of the clan upon the death of her parents.

Modern

YC is a paranormal investigator. She has all the top notch instruments in seeking out spirits, but not for fun, it's her job. She also has witch/psychic powers within her to help lost spirits cross over to where they belong.
One day she finds a different kind of supernatural spirit- a ghost hunting instruments somehow pulls him from the shadows to be discovered. This one is over 10,000 years old, living in the darkness. This one strikes paralyzing fear, a giver of nightmares and terror in which he feeds from.
He is the Shadow Man. How will your character handle such a creature?

Note: My shadow man character is fully developed (OLD character), which will be tweaked to the story. I have a CS set up for him already.

1920's-modern setting

MC is an owner and lead ringmaster of a dark gothic circus. There's no happy giggling clowns in this traveling circus- only acts of death-defying stunts, freak shows and dark themes. With an emphasis of the dead, MC is a vampire hiding right out in the open letting people believe he's nothing more than an actor that plays a vampire.
YC would happen to have something special about her. Her delicious blood that makes any demon desire a taste from her. Blood trait that comes once every century, a rare treat for the nosferatus. Once MC discovers YC has this tempting golden blood, will he ever let YC go?

This plot was one I was playing with, but I am struggling with long-term ideas for this one. maybe if you have something we can talk
Any setting (again, realistic)

YC's dad made a deal with a supernatural creature (to be discussed, demon maybe?), to save his wife. Dad agreed to give up his daughter when she becomes of age to this creature (mainly for the demon to leave his family alone, not expecting him to truly follow through).
She and Mom has no idea of this deal Dad's's made, until the creature comes to collect her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back