• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom updated, 9/4 | ✎﹍ hawk's search thread

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hp-tumblr-harry-potter-30006141-500-208.gif
tumblr_n1bp2mwVur1sqi9jto1_500.gif
tumblr_mv5b73iPAQ1shatvfo4_500.gif
original.gif

✎﹍ Introduction

hi, everyone! i go by Hawk. i am a nineteen year old girl who is almost always scouring this
site for partners and is obsessed with switching between the same three social media apps all day.
i'm a very friendly person, but i am also very honest and will likely let
you know if we don't seem to click; in personality or writing styles.

「i only type in lowercase for the aesthetic, btw」
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✎﹍ Rules

this may seem like a strange rule, but i absolutely have to have someone who, not only is willing to help me
plot out the roleplay, will talk to me ooc. i genuinely have to form some sort of connection with my roleplay
partner. it bothers me when i don't, and i can't really explain exactly why.

─ please don't just comment below or message me something like 'wanna roleplay' because i
can guarentee i will be deleting that message/comment right away.

─ when it comes to response length, a decent paragraph or more would be wonderful. though
i do tend to take quality over quantity, i really don't like just a couple sentences at a time.

─ doubling up only in this group (unless you are willing to play just my love interest). also, oc/canon only.

─ i am a fan of adult themes (the kind of themes within the site rules, of course) -
this means that i would like you to be at least seventeen years old or older.
it just makes things more comfortable for me, personally.

─ i will roleplay any gender pairing for your side - g/g, b/g, b/b.
it doesn't matter to me. my side will most likely be b/g and every once and a great
while i might branch out and do a b/b roleplay.

─ please let me know if you lose interest! i will not be angry unless you ghost me, and then
there will be a large probability that i won't ever roleplay with you if you come back around at some point.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✎﹍ Fandoms

Anime

Inuyasha
Ouran High School Host Club
Black Butler
Tokyo Mew Mew
Hetalia
Naruto

Video Games
Dream Daddy
Cuphead
Undertale