• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UPDATED 8/15/22! Seriously y'all I'm desperate Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (fluff) (angst) (cc x cc, cc x oc)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Long story short I've got a couple Danganronpa ideas I want to use in a super dramatic angst-ridden rp.

I am willing/able to play for you;
Junko Enoshima
Toko Fukawa
Genocider Syo/Jill
Makoto Naegi
Chihiro Fujisaki (would take some convincing)
Asahina Aoi (side character only)

I would like you to play;
Any canon Trigger Happy Havoc character besides Hifumi because no.
I don't mind use of OCs but will require doubling with a canon character.

Random ships I think are cute (don't hate lol)
Junko x Naegi
Aoi x Sakura
Togami x Toko
Togami x Jill/Syo
Naegi x Aoi
Chihiro x Mondo (obviously not in the canon timeline)
Toko x Naegi

Kura Yamitsuki - Ultimate Trickster, an energetic girl who will take any opportunity to prank, tease, or embarrass her friends. She quickly becomes depressed if this is not received well.
Alternate version: ultimate deception, where she has the added talent of acting and manipulating things to receive a specific response.
SEEKING a Junko Enoshima, Toko Fukawa, Genocider Syo, Chihiro Fujisaki, Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Yasuhiro Hagakure. Any plot acceptable.

Kotae Iro - Ultimate Translator, a sensitive and soft-spoken, yet highly intelligent girl. Able to accurately interpret and translate hundreds of languages. Her intellect is at least equal to Togami's, inciting a sort of rivalry. Quick to cry or try to run in any stressful situation, she's a delicate little sister type. She often has compulsions she cannot control.
SEEKING a Junko Enoshima, Toko Fukawa, Genocider Syo, Chihiro Fujisaki, Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Kyoko Kirigiri, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami. Highly emotional or comfort/fluff centered storylines preferred.

I am in CST but rarely follow any schedule. Reply length and frequency can match partner but please try to respond at least once per day. Not picky, will accept anyone so please feel free to pm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back