• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Updated 6/17/19) Looking for Partners

Roleplay Type(s)
So I’ve decided to finally write one of these. I’ve been roleplaying on here for a little while and would like to believe I have know some stuff.

I’d like a long term roleplay. I don’t need many paragraphs; one to two is fine by me. One liners are fine by me, as long as I can build off of it. I will try to match length as best as possible.

I don’t have any age preferences.
However, I need someone that replies consistently. Respond when you can. I usually respond within a day at most.

I also prefer to play the villain and or anti-hero. I usually play female characters.

Topics I’d be open to roleplay (together we’d create plot, characters, etc.) :

Dc Comics (Young Justice primarily-not caught up with third season)
Small amount of Marvel (Not caught up- don’t spoil Endgame)
Criminal underworld stuff
Superheroes and villains
Fantasy/medieval

I’d also be open to most plots you guys come up with.
:) Tada!

Last edited:
Wow we have a lot in common. I love DC and Marvel, fantasy, and the idea of a society with superheroes, but I play my own characters

FrogLover9559 FrogLover9559 Would you be interested in a medieval fantasy role play? I have a character in mind.
I’ll totally try one. I’ll PM you.

FrogLover9559 FrogLover9559 i'd be down for a superhero x villain rp if you are
Sure! I’ll PM you.

Wow we have a lot in common. I love DC and Marvel, fantasy, and the idea of a society with superheroes, but I play my own characters
Cool! What in DC do you like?

boop, I like to do original oc x oc plots :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back