• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ updated: 2/26/19 ] - looking for partners [ currently open]

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, everyone. Call me Hawk. I've been roleplaying on various websites for well over seven years and I consider myself fairly decent at it. However, please don't let me intimidate you; I'm honestly a huge meme lord and I own two ferrets (which honestly should tell you about the kind of person I am LMAO).

The Rules
1. Please be eighteen or older. I just like roleplaying with people who are near my age, personally.
2. My minimum is around two to three decently-sized paragraphs and I'd rather that you didn't write less than two paragraphs.
3. I know people get busy, and that's totally fine! Just shoot me a message if you're going to be busy and I will do my best to do the same in return. If I don't respond in a week, shoot me a message and I will do my best to get back to you.
4. If we start planning and you lose interest, don't ghost me; just tell me. Seriously. I will never talk to you again and will likely make a note to never interact with you again. I'm tired of being ghosted by people.
5. I only double, unless you're completely willing to play my love interest only. It just makes things fair.
6. Any gender of character or pairing type is fine - even poly relationships between characters!
7. I roleplay on the forums here (no private message roleplaying, sorry, though everything relating to our characters and plotting will be through messages) or through google docs.
8. I won’t always have a character that needs a love interest played against them; it might be a familial-type of relationship. Please be aware of that!
9. These rules might seem intimidating and might make me look more intimidating as well, but I promise I’m just a meme lord and I don’t bite. Lmao!

The Fandoms

Detroit: Become Human
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Connor or RK900!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: Simon / North

Dream Daddy
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play either Lucien Bloodmarch, Damien Bloodmarch or Joseph Christiansen!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: Brian Harding

Gravity Falls / Reverse Falls
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play regular or Rev!Stanford Pines, Teen!Dipper Pines or Teen!Mabel Pines!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: Bill Cipher

Camp Camp
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play either David or Daniel!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: The campers when they are children (though aging them up is fine)

Inuyasha
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Koga!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: Naraku

Dragon Age: Inquisition
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Cullen!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: None!

Pokémon
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Guzma or Archie!
In Return, I Will Play... Everyone with the exception of: Ask me, as the characters in Pokémon are many!

Invader Zim
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Dib Membrane or Tallest Red.
In return, I will play... Everyone with the exception of: None!

Supernatural
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Jack, Gabriel or Rowena.

Sherlock
- I am looking for someone who is willing to play Moriarty.

Last edited:
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back