• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated 1x1 Fandom Search

merricats

Hello, feel free to call me Merricat or uh, whatever really! I use they/them or he/him pronouns. If I seem familiar I was here a long ass time ago and then sorta fell off the face of the earth because of .. Who I am as a person. I did do oc roleplay along with fandom stuff but for a while now I just haven't felt the motivation to play original characters. I've copied and edited my old partner search and refined what I am looking for to fit the current interests and removed some that I just don't see getting any interest. Feel free to comment or message if anything interests you!

Rules
  • I do not under any circumstances roleplay with those under 18 , no exceptions. I'm 26 and it would make me extremely uncomfortable.​
  • I'm 100% ghost friendly, I also work best with partners who are too. I'm slow and inconsistent and have a lot of trouble focusing, I take an extremely laid back approach to role-playing, to me it's a hobby and I write whenever I feel up to it, I'm not going to force a reply/keep a schedule and I'm most compatible with those who have a similarly chill outlook. If you frequently prod for replies or expect messages all the time to say when I will and won't be replying then we won't be compatible.​
  • I don't rp with "aged up" characters , get away from me with that stuff. If a character is a child or teen they will remain so in any of my roleplays and the rp will be suitable and appropriate to those characters' ages. If a character's canon run is from childhood to adulthood that's different, I just am uncomfortable with aging a character just to ship them or anything similar​
  • I do both OC and fandom rp but due to low inspiration right now I am looking for fandom stuff only.​
  • I'm very easy going with length and often rather some short and casual things that I don't have to think on too much. I can give more it's just not what I'm feeling lately. I won't give one liners but longer replies tend to get me slower in replying and ultimately leaves the pace of things staggered and more likely to drop off entirely. If you want an example of how I write, you're welcome to ask.​
  • I am generally a slow replier unless I am very much craving the fandom we rp in. I try my best to reply at the least once a week however. With more wanted fandoms replies are more frequent.​
  • With romantic pairings I prefer lgbtq+ pairings, this includes nonbinary folks of course. I don't force romance , there should be chemistry and such and besides a pre-established dynamic, romance will be a slow burn. Canon/OC is okay though I lean more towards Canon/Canon at the moment simply because of the convenience of an already established dynamic. It helps start things off easy. OCs are still possible.​
  • I have a hard time saying no to people because I genuinely worry a lot about hurting people's feelings but !! I know I will have to when I don't see us being compatible / I'm not interested in a certain plot or rp ! Please don't take it personally , it's just I have a limited amount of rps I can take on and sometimes I have to get selective and want to really narrow down to what I'm most in the mood for! I am going to have to be especially selective rn as not to overwhelm myself.​
  • I won't chase you for replies , I'm gonna assume you're busy or not in the mood to write. That being said it is always okay to tell me if you want to drop a roleplay / have lost interest / anything of the sort , partners are never under any obligations.​
  • Discord is an option but only after we've gotten to know each other a bit here first.​
  • Comment or DM if interested. DMs preferred.​

Roleplay Style

I'll write one liners very rarely , generally I go by semi literate. About 5 - 15 lines or a paragraph or two. I'm capable of longer but I run out of steam too fast.

If you'd like an example of my writing you're more than welcome to ask and I'll send one on privately.

Fandoms
Interest updated : 26/08/20
bolded - most interested!
plain text - not so strong interest, but possible if we click and with the right plot.
strike out - not currently interested ; maybe next time!

TV
AHS / season 1 - 7
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Umbrella Academy ( Season One only right now )
Star Trek ( AOS/TOS )

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1984)
Archer

Movies
Alfred Hitchcock - Psycho, Strangers on a Train, Rope, etc, etc!
Dario Argento ‐ Suspiria, The Bird With The Crystal Plumage, Deep Red, etc, etc!
( can be with ocs )
Some Horror movies in general!
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
IT

Comics
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Afterlife with Archie
The Umbrella Academy

Games
Dead Rising II
Choices: Stories You Play / only certain books , feel free to ask for further details
Rusty Lake Games
Animal Crossing
/ I only play Pocket Camp, not sure what we could do but possible!
Fallout New Vegas - I am insanely new to this fandom and still learning ,, there's so much to take in but I love it and would love to do something with it![/S]​

Last edited:
bump — i lost all motivation to make original characters and worlds, but wanted to circulate my fandom list in case anyone is interested.

Hi! I'm River(24), I use they/them or he/him too. I'd be interested in something to do with Umbrella Academy, I usually play/write for Klaus, but I can do Ben and Diego too. Open to AU's, canon divergence, etc too.

updated: muse for original characters has dropped so here's a fandom bump. struck out some areas where my interest has dropped plus added a fandom - fallout new vegas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back