• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UPDATED 11/24/22 Danganronpa and chaos (short term) (DR 1 and 2) (canon x oc) (oc x oc)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Major spoilers for Danganronpa 1 and 2! You've been warned!*

Heya, 16 year old Danganronpa fan here looking for Trigger Happy Havoc and/or Goodbye Despair short term roleplayers to play against one of my OCs. I can create a new oc if neither of the ones described below fit your interests! May do OC x OC depending on if your character can have an interesting dynamic with mine, but I prefer if you mainly play a canon character. Additionally, we may change the order of deaths or prevent/cause a character's death altogether if you so desire. LGBTQ+ friendly!

I'm looking for someone of any age (as long as you act civil) who can write 1-2 mobile paragraphs per response, and will reply frequently when possible. Doubling is requested for more range of possibilities and I'll likely take on multiple canons! I am available usually from around 8am-9pm central standard time.

Looking for (THH): ANY main Trigger Happy Havoc character except Hifumi! That's 15 possibilities!

Looking for (GD): Nagito Komaeda, Kazuichi Soda, Hiyoko Saionji, Hajime Hinata

Whatever character or oc you play would be paired in some sort of relationship (usually romantic whether it starts that way or not) with one of my characters. Again, I can create a new one if you like neither of these two;

Desc (Kura): Kura is a high school girl known as the Ultimate Entertainer. She has appeared in countless films, popular videos, and other media, and is a bit of a minor celebrity. She loves having a camera on her at all times no matter what is happening. She is excitable, unpredictable, a bit sadistic, and at times childish and aggressive.

Desc (Kotae): Kotae is the Ultimate Translator, able to fluently speak many languages and read dozens of others. She has never been seen in public or on camera as she suffers from social anxiety. She's very fragile both physically and emotionally, cries easily, and becomes quite clingy once she finds someone she trusts. Shy, sweet, and childlike.

Most importantly, I love angst and drama! Have characters be overwhelmed, scream, cry, mental breaks are what happens when humans experience too much stress. Also, if dark topics make you uncomfortable, I'm probably not the partner for you.

Also I have bpd so please bear with me if my personality randomly changes, I will let you know if I need to pause/drop rp. If you have a tendency to make excessive spelling mistakes or do not speak English fluently I will unfortunately have to decline as it is distracting. Thank you : ) other neurodivergents welcome, pm for more info or to rp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back