• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] Lit Roleplayer Wanted for Cowboy/Angel/Mermaid Tomfoolery

MG Maggio

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Update 07.30.22: Hey y'all! I'd love to find a person to write some fantasy cowboy nonsense with! I'm also open to discussing a lil biblical angel or mer creature plotting.

I'm Jo, I'm 32 years old, and have been roleplaying for several years now. A few things about me:

• I write a lot, usually a few times a day you can expect a response- but I also work on other projects. I'll let you know when I'm on or not, or when I'll take a hiatus.
  • I also draw a lot for stories (Art below! ๐ŸŽจ ).
  • I love character exploration work and will enjoy chatting on our characters extensively.
  • Most of my characters are LGBTQ- from trans individuals, to nonbinary characters, to sapphic, demisexual, or pansexual. I usually have a very detailed understanding of characters' relationship with gender, intimacy, and sexuality. I will want to write with someone who can also formulate a nuanced understanding of their own character (and embrace the existence of the LGBTQ characters in our shared narrative).
  • That said, for the moment, I want to write for male main characters.
Some mechanical bullet points:
  • I write in 3rd person, present tense.
  • I am always happy to provide writing samples.
  • I'm open to OOC chatting!
  • I'm in central time.
  • For text-based roleplay, we can do here or discord- no preference.
I'm looking for:
  • Literacy- length does not matter as much as realistic, fully fleshed out characterization. So long as characters are believable as people, that's what matters most to me!
  • Flexibility- I am busy, and that sometimes means not responding for a few days. I will always let you know if I need the time. I hope you do too.
  • Communication- if things aren't working, let me know! I won't be upset with you if you decide we aren't a good fit.
  • Age- I want to write with folks who are mid-twenties and up, please. It isn't because I think younger writers are not talented- I've certainly met some gifted younger folks. An older roleplay partner simply helps ensure a comfortable peerage between us, and keeps things a little more equitable. Please do not lie about your age.
  • Original Characters- OCs only, please.

Last edited:
Have some of my fantasy doodles as bumps!
20210322_124807.png

This is a ship from one of my roleplay scenes! God I love a good ship.
20201106_222107.png

This is a different scene from a story, heavy on the horror, haha.
image (1).png

This is from a recent scifi rp- a scene from a photobooth.
20210322_124535.png

A quick and dirty digital sketch of my First Mate, pouting below deck.
20210322_124917.png

Another scene, this time after washing up from a shipwreck.
IMG_20201104_225704_751.jpg

This one is another character, done with traditional media.
20210322_124223.jpg

My scifi hacker this time, with a binary tattoo, using traditional media again!
IMG_20210117_145752_864.jpg

Sketch of another scifi character.
20201213_183833.jpg

An atmospheric scene, featuring a cactus wren in the foreground!
20210322_125158.jpg

Last edited:
Another pivotal scene with a younger Wren, my dearest lesbian character.
IMG_20201130_172608_021.jpg

Scene depicting the aftermath of opening a cursed chest. Boils for days, but he survived!
received_10217243773593242.jpeg

More pouting and frowning from this big man.
20190317_141541.jpg

Last edited:
An absolutely ridiculous character I made for an apocalyptic story. Oh Bobby, RIP, hahaha
20190604_210513.jpg

Last edited:
My most darling trans man, with his favorite pigeon/celestial presence.
20210411_191557.jpg

Last edited:
An upsetti spaghetti did not get paid for services rendered. :angryfrown:
scifipeeve.png

Last edited:
Another father and son moment. This little guy does not sleep on his side of the bed, ever.
1635367654581.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back