• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Update + it 2017/it chap. 2 request!

merricats

* first, a quick update on the off chance and old partners remember who i am!! i used to rp here a bit but irl stuff got in the way and i lost a lot of motivation to rp, tbh i still have not a lot of muse for any ocs or most fandoms even except it, as i just rewatched. anyway, i'm rambling! for anyone who i used to rp with here, sorry! i will leave old chats untouched just for now but will delete them at the end of this week!

request

i'm going to keep this short and readable lol so, as the title suggests i am looking for an it 2017/2019 rp! I'll put info about me and my rp style below, plus my preferences when it comes to partners/the roleplay

about me

🎈i am 20+
🎈anywhere between lazy lit, semi lit and literate
🎈 if this appears intimidating i can assure you i am a simple clown lmao
🎈i can be slow/inconsistent with replies bc of irl responsibilities and just who i am as a person
🎈 i looooove to play more than one character
🎈 i am a big fan of plotting/ooc

rp preferences

🎈 i will only roleplay with people who are over eighteen as i am in my 20s! this is a rule i am very strict on
🎈 partners who understand rp is a fun hobby, not a job or a chore. let's keep it chill!
🎈 discord is not required but would be nice!
🎈 private pms not a public thread, im insecure lmao
🎈 1Γ—1, not groups
🎈 being up to play multiple characters is a big ole bonus! not necessary tho!
🎈 someone willing to plot with me rather than winging it

for the roleplay

🎈 i am looking to play with canons only atm
🎈 i adoooooore all the dynamics between the losers so if you have a ship i will probably be so on board ( my own faves in no real order : richie/eddie, stan/mike, ben/bev, bill/mike )
🎈 on the topic of shipping, just ,,,, be appropriate ?? let romantic ships happen when the characters are older/later in the story arc, not "aged up" just for a ship ?? and uh, a big nah on pennywise being involved in any romantic shipping.
🎈aus can be fun but it depends, rn i'd like to do something with the losers and that funky clown and all the fun and horrors of derry!

guess that's it! it got a little longer than i hoped lmao so, sorry about that! but if you're interested please leave a comment or come to me in dms!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back