• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Unwind

David

Hwy i'm looking for someone to do an Unwind RP with post if your interested and i'll pm you the plot

( :) )

In America after the Second Civil War, the Pro-Choice and Pro-Life armies came to an agreement: The Bill of Life states that human life may not be touched from the moment of conception until a child reaches the age of thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, a parent may choose to retroactively get rid of a child through a process called "unwinding." Unwinding ensures that the child's life doesn’t “technically” end by transplanting all the organs in the child's body to various recipients. Now a common and accepted practice in society, troublesome or unwanted teens are able to easily be unwound.

With breathtaking suspense, this book follows three teens who all become runaway Unwinds: Connor, a rebel whose parents have ordered his unwinding; Risa, a ward of the state who is to be unwound due to cost-cutting; and Lev, his parents’ tenth child whose unwinding has been planned since birth as a religious tithing. As their paths intersect and lives hang in the balance, Shusterman examines complex moral issues that will keep readers turning the pages until the very end.

Sorry the last bit is mostly not important all that needs to be known what a Tithe is anyway basically theirs this kid who posses as a Tithe so his partner can collected the reward the kid breaks out and they split the 1000 to 50000 $ profit on a job at a Harvest Camp the boy falls in love with a girl and he has to chose getting out alone with little risk or having baggage

It's complex for someone who doesn't understand the world, I suggest you do your own research what do you think ?

( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back