• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help unwanted space in code?

kouzcy

[nobr]
[class=tabs]
background-color: transparent;
border-radius: 0px;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 0;
margin: 0px auto;
min-width: 600px;
text-align: center;
width: 0%;
[/class]

[class=tab]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 20%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: transparent;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} ONE) (show tabsContentONE)
if (eq ${currentTab} TWO) (show tabsContentTWO)
if (eq ${currentTab} THREE) (show tabsContentTHREE)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]ONE[/div][div class=tab]TWO[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]THREE[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentONE"][centerblock=50][SIZE=9px][USER=62981]@shinomiya[/USER][/SIZE][div=color:#17C1A3; font-size:50px; text-align:right; padding:0px;text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000; position:relative; right:-0px; bottom:-15px;][font=Arial][B][I]min yoongi.[/I][/B][/font][/div]
[imagefloat=left][IMG]https://goo.gl/zrLXvm[/IMG][/imagefloat][div=height:28px;width:120px;background:#CF866B;border:1px solid #fff;margin-left:15px;margin-top:22px;float:left;position:relative;top:130px;left:-340px;][div=font-family:Arial;color:#fff;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;position:relative;top:6px][B]MIN YOON-GI[/B][/div]
[div=height:28px;width:120px;background:#CF866B;border:1px solid #fff;margin-left:15px;margin-top:22px;position:relative;top:-120px;left:-17px;][div=font-family:Arial;color:#fff;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;position:relative;top:6px;][B]MARCH 9TH, 1993[/B][/div][/div]
[/div]
[div=width:370px;height:2px; overflow:auto;position:relative;top:-240px;left:150px;][bg=#CF866B][div=
text-align: justify;
text-transform: uppercase;
font-size: 11px;]
[/div][/bg][div=
text-align: justify;
font-size: 11px;][/div][/div]
[div=position:relative;bottom:220px;left:240px;][div=width:370px;height:200px;overflow:auto;][bg=transparent][div=
font-size: 11px;][COLOR=rgb(153, 153, 153)]um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that.
um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that. um so apparently you can't 'enter' or make a new line on here, but i will fix that.[/COLOR]
[/div][/bg][div=
font-size: 11px;][/div][/div][/div]
[/centerblock][/div][centerblock=50]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTWO" style="display: none;"]wip[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTHREE" style="display: none;"]wip2[/div]
[/centerblock][/nobr]
so, at the end of my code, there's this unwanted space, and i don't know how to get rid of it,,
i want to finish the code, but the space at the bottom continues to annoy me--
can anyone help?

So the reason why you have empty space is because you're using negative positioning. The top: -240px stuff. so it's rendering it below first and then moving it up, so it won't update the space below. I recommend you use position absolute and not position: relative in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back