• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Unveiling the Truth

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
On the city world of Lustara there resides a group of misfits, a gang to be more exact, called Spectral Corp. They are a relatively small gang on such a massive and populated world, but they are the best of the best. Where they lack numbers, they make up for in talent. The crew is led by the most wanted man in the Olympus Empire, and are considered terrorists by the government. Here on Lustara, the crew are devising a plan for a major heist which they were hired to do by an unnamed employer.

The task is dangerous and risks the life of the crew, but the rewards severely outweighed the risk. The employer hired the Spectral Corp to break into the Capitol building on Lustara, and download all the files on the Governor's computer. Once they are done with that, they are to set fire to the building and escape back to the slums of Lustara, where the employer will contact them with further instructions.

If the job is completed, the crew would be rewarded 300,000,000 Blossoms, essentially enough money to set them up for life. What was so important that it is worth 300,000,000? Thus begins an adventure of a ragtag group who will explore a new galaxy, meet new people, and stumble upon a plot bigger than any of them.

~~~~~

Hello everyone, My name is Koss and this an RP idea I have been craving for a while. I would like to think this RP will be very similar to Firefly. It will be about a group of misfits and criminals who explore the galaxy, go on adventures and deal with problems; external and internal. The RP will deal with many philosophical and moral topics and lean toward a dark and heavy science fiction world. Despair and desperation are everywhere, corruption and evil acts run rampant, and hope is nearly lost. Of course it does not appear like this on the surface, but this is the true tone of this universe. The RP will have an overarching plot with many subplots that vary from character development and plots to very mundane things like fixing a town generator. My goal is to have a compelling space opera with grit, intrigue and compelling storytelling.

Feel free to let me know you are interested through PM or on this thread.

Some People that maybe interested: Rantos Rantos Pyosimros Pyosimros The Silent Z The Silent Z WanderingJester WanderingJester

IC: Unveiling the Truth
OOC: Unveiling the Truth OOC
CS: Unveiling the Truth Character Sheet

Last edited:
Hmm.... Tough call but am curious about this Rp and have wanted to try a firefly like Rp after seeing a few episodes a few years back or so. I'll give it a try though and see about fitting this in, though while it may seem obvious what exactly is a space opera? I must not be sci-fi nerd enough to know this term too well. Xd

Hmm.... Tough call but am curious about this Rp and have wanted to try a firefly like Rp after seeing a few episodes a few years back or so. I'll give it a try though and see about fitting this in, though while it may seem obvious what exactly is a space opera? I must not be sci-fi nerd enough to know this term too well. Xd
Space Opera = Star Wars or Mass Effect

Ah I see- So it has nothing to do with large men and women with Viking helmets, togas and braided hair singing we need cash now. Haha. Or that more classy stuff on broadway. But cool gotcha
Haha, no, sadly. That would be a pretty cool site to see. of course they'd be in space though.

I'M HERE!!!
313169848672714753.png

I only really have one, but what is the advancement of technology like? I'm assuming theres FTL but are we dealing with bullets, lasers, or railguns?

I only really have one, but what is the advancement of technology like? I'm assuming theres FTL but are we dealing with bullets, lasers, or railguns?
I would say the technology is a mixture of lasers and railguns. Railguns are more common while lasers rarer and more expensive.

Hmm... would be interesting but unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable committing to any RPs right now with the lack of disposable time on hand. Thank you for the invite though Koss ^_^

Also, would you guys be for or against the inclusion of alien races. I'm not really sure. I don't mind creating alien races and lore for them, but it would probably have to happen if someone PMs an alien face claim they intend to use that way I could come up with a name for them and some lore. Or we could just have it merely be humans and AI only?

Also, would you guys be for or against the inclusion of alien races. I'm not really sure. I don't mind creating alien races and lore for them, but it would probably have to happen if someone PMs an alien face claim they intend to use that way I could come up with a name for them and some lore. Or we could just have it merely be humans and AI only?
Personally, I think the inclusion of alien races could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back