• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪʏᴜʀᴏɴ, ᴏᴏᴄ ᴄʜᴀᴛ. |UNUSED.|

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
FentasticFen FentasticFen

What are the rules on magic?
Magic, to avoid over powered entities or baseless usage, shall be bound to spells, charms and enchanted weapons. That, and everyone who uses magic must be subjected to a recoil of sorts (say, drain of energy or other physical consequences) to prevent anyone of always relying on it. The more experienced and trained your character is, the more they're allowed to get away with. And the more you explain the base of your magic, then you also will get away with more.

I'd like to apologize for the lateness of my replies, and perhaps of the promised posts, for I'm finishing my midterms, so my time's been a bit limited the last two days. Everything shall be up as soon as possible. Again, thank you!

Question: Will the adventures be on an expedition together or is there going to be more of a singular adventure thing going on?

LyannaM LyannaM Thanks! She's my opportunity to go all Game of Thrones in this roplay. ^_^ I like Meara too! She seems like the kind of woman Seleld would like to get to know. And seeing as our characters are on the same island, there's a good shot that happens.

LyannaM LyannaM Thanks! She's my opportunity to go all Game of Thrones in this roplay. ^_^ I like Meara too! She seems like the kind of woman Seleld would like to get to know. And seeing as our characters are on the same island, there's a good shot that happens.
I hope they will:)

Hello, all! The main base of the lore (such as deities, a more in depth of nation relationship, previous wars, etc.) should be uploaded between today and tomorrow!

FentasticFen FentasticFen Given the nature of magic within I suppose a Golem/Construct is out of the question?

I was hoping to use a character who's creation came about due to some Lich shenanigans, but wen't wrong. Gradually the creator's own consciousness was absorbed and repurposed by their own creation. The result being that they're dead, and no some metal dude is struggling with an ongoing identity crisis, and is at odds with his own prime directive.

If not I have a bunch of other characters I could use, but I thought that one could be fun.

I think I'll post my character soon, but the template is unfinished. I just want to get the character up.

FentasticFen FentasticFen Given the nature of magic within I suppose a Golem/Construct is out of the question?

I was hoping to use a character who's creation came about due to some Lich shenanigans, but wen't wrong. Gradually the creator's own consciousness was absorbed and repurposed by their own creation. The result being that they're dead, and no some metal dude is struggling with an ongoing identity crisis, and is at odds with his own prime directive.

If not I have a bunch of other characters I could use, but I thought that one could be fun.
While the creation of those such as Golems can be allowed under restrictions (such as energy boundaries, or any negative effect on the user who brought the Golem into "life"), the story you carry must be explained thoroughly beforehand to me, so as to run a check on how it would fit within the whole universe. Since the lore hasn't been fully developed yet, I can give you guides with every question you have, or pointers I might offer you once looking over your character. The world's still a work in progress, so ideas are welcomed!

Okies! I'm at work so I'll do that when I get home later tonight. But it'll give me tome to flesh some things out.

While I'm on break I wanted to ask if you had an idea of the time frame between the discovery of the cores up until people started figuring out they could fade away? Not a complete timeline, just a general number of years from the beginning to the present.

Much Interest, would be a welcome break from my only RPing being DMing for DnD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back