• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic UNTIL - Post Apocalyptic Interest Check

It isn't easy trying to exterminate hordes of the unknown, or trying to stay out of the way and maintain semblance of a normal life while others fight for the survival of your race.

Here you will find everything you need to know about those you may need to stay away from, and those you should probably make nice with.

• machine-gun-apocalipse-city-post-apocalyptic_zpsi7ihrl2l.jpg

Among the last survivors of the human race by luck, cleverness, or both. They are villagers, tavern owners, tradepost frequenters, nomads, prostitutes, the discarded, the protected, the loved and the hated. Out of courtesy no one asks strangers about the time Before, mainly because no one but the obsessed really know how many years have passed since the Creatures first attacked. Of course even in the After there are religious zealots who believe God is punishing the human race for their misdeeds, and both scientists and Paganists in the early days of the After who knew with certainty that it's the earth's last ditch attempt to rid itself of parasites. While some may come with their own set of skills--it's how they've survived this long, duh--there is nothing supernatural about them. They simply wish to well...live.

Consort with yourself and decide whose mission most aligns with your own and get to work. No one can say who the victors will be...

Last edited:
interested

Boop.~
{Picture Here}
Name:
Teen | Adult | Elder {Bold and Courier New One}
Male|Female |Transgender| Nonbinary | Other
Sexuality:
Heterosexual | Bisexual | Pansexual | Asexual | Sapiosexual | Other {Specify}
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
What others like to call me
:
Human | Doll | Puppet Master | Creature {Bold}
Occupation: {Eg: Welder, tradesmith, prostitute, etc. If you want to run a building--like barkeep--you'll need to run it by me first. Dolls won't need to have this filled, unless their master has ordered them to find one.}
Special Skill: {Stealth, Hand-to-Hand combat, Long Range, etc.}
Powers: {Reserved for Dolls, and Masters with enhanced abilities.}
What makes me angry:
What makes me smile:
Bio: {At least two paragraphs in length.}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back