• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern until our final journey to the ground, may we meet again.

acuite

elena alvarez can i get an amen
IN PEACE MAY WE LEAVE THIS SHORE.
tumblr_n35ycr9mes1tvbcl4o3_500.gif

survive,
97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth, humankind is living in space, residing in twelve space stations. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However they discover that not all humanity was wiped out. There are people on Earth who survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100. The teens quickly discover they are not welcome by the hostile grounders and must band together in order to survive.

please.
Eyo! So this is basically an RP about the T.V show The 100! It's one of my favorites, so I thought I'd make an RP about it. I didn't know if this should go in fandom or realistic/modern because it features all original characters. So, I hope this isn't considered copying. The plot is taken directly from IMBD.
Alrighty, so you will be able to play a member of the 100 (there won't actually be a hundred rpers) or a grounder. Or both. More of this will be explained in the actual thread :).
IN LOVE MAY WE FIND THE NEXT.

i might be able to join but i don't know a lot about the show so i might need help.

Sign me up!
I love The 100, but omg, talk about a show going downhill so fast after a certain episode *coughs* 03x07 *coughs*.

hello the 100 sign me the f u ck U P

I WILL DROP EVERY SINGLE ROLEPLAY TO BE IN THIS ONE

....!

Clexa <3. Octaven <3!

YES. I WANT IN.

i might be able to join but i don't know a lot about the show so i might need help.

I am interested! I'm in a 100 RP in the fandom section that's pretty slow.

sign me up/down!

Sign me up!
I love The 100, but omg, talk about a show going downhill so fast after a certain episode *coughs* 03x07 *coughs*.
Thanks for the interest, guys! 4 more people and I'll make the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back