Other Unpopular Opinions

Cats would be murderers if they were people.
I kinda think most animals would be murderers if they were people... Or at least considered sociopathic. Animal minds are much different than human.

Threads with the same or similar topics should be merged. I do not need that many threads rambling on about how this or that topic is overrated/gross, ghosting bad, coding bad. Or several threads sneakily lobbying for a roleplay of something obscure. Like what is the point?

Threads with the same or similar topics should be merged. I do not need that many threads rambling on about how this or that topic is overrated/gross, ghosting bad, coding bad. Or several threads sneakily lobbying for a roleplay of something obscure. Like what is the point?
That is a very very unpopular opinion indeed

weeds are just plant versions of orphans they have no home so they invade your yard and garden

Probably Unpopular Opinion: I dont know why ppl like naruto- like it is not interesting to me- like toilet bound hanako kun is way better

Rhetorical question posed as an unpopular opinion: Why do people obsess over anime so much? I don't see how it's any better than regular ol' cartoons.

Me who has never seen naruto
tbh ive seen naruto a little bit and its not really interesting especially the hate towards sakura like what is going on-?? 😭 same goes with dragon ball z like everytime someone says something like "Sailor Moon Can Beat Goku" prepared to be spammed with "goku solos ratio+no life"

Rhetorical question posed as an unpopular opinion: Why do people obsess over anime so much? I don't see how it's any better than regular ol' cartoons.
It's not regular cartoon for kids. While anime can be enjoyed by viewers of all ages, it is typically geared towards a more mature audience and often deals with darker and more serious themes. Cartoons, on the other hand, are typically aimed at younger audiences and often feature light-hearted and humorous themes.

It's not regular cartoon for kids. While anime can be enjoyed by viewers of all ages, it is typically geared towards a more mature audience and often deals with darker and more serious themes. Cartoons, on the other hand, are typically aimed at younger audiences and often feature light-hearted and humorous themes.
Depends on the anime for sure. Some are definitely intended for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back