Other Unpopular Opinions

There is hate for coleslaw?

I have seen firsthand some dislike in the flavor of "it's not for me; what else do you have?" If it is made with fresh ingredients then coleslaw can be pretty good - though I admit that's a rare occurrence in my world. =)

K-pop is a little overrated to me, I never really enjoyed the music, thought hopefully I don’t dieXD.

There is hate for coleslaw?

I have seen firsthand some dislike in the flavor of "it's not for me; what else do you have?" If it is made with fresh ingredients then coleslaw can be pretty good - though I admit that's a rare occurrence in my world. =)

I don’t like mayonnaise or anything with it as an ingredient. So I expect that’s probably the reason.

I am the exact same way with vinegar. I smell it and I heave.

The Bible is very scary. I’m using verses as a inspiration of my rp and holy moly they sound terrifying XD.

I stopped caring about the MCU when the tv shows became necessary viewing. If I wanted a chore I'd do the dishes.

What do you mean by necessary viewing, Macintot Macintot ?

Sounds like there might be a story behind that. =)

Not much of a story, I just asked around and found out that in several of the movies you have to have to have seen the shows to know what's going on.

I stopped caring about the MCU when the tv shows became necessary viewing. If I wanted a chore I'd do the dishes.
Yeah. You have to watch Avengers, Age of Ultron, and Infinity War if you want to understand End Game? Fine, that’s what sequels are, you have to have prior knowledge of the previous installment. But you have to watch these three movies, and twenty others (and now episodes upon episodes of TV shows) to get it? It’s becoming a little much.

I don't like Disney, as a whole. I think it's an awful company and I think a lot of their movies, etc are still problematic.

- My family does not go to the parks.
- We don't watch Disney movies (That's right, my kids have not seen them).
- We don't buy the toys.

Marvel got kind of grandfathered in (I was a huge fan before the purchase), but other than that, Disney basically does not exist in our home or lives.

It's goddamn fantastic.

As a person who grew up with it, I love pineapple on my pizza. Sweet and savoury baby!

Sorry to my Italian friends and pizza traditionalists. But why not experiment with toppings, you know?

As a person who grew up with it, I love pineapple on my pizza. Sweet and savoury baby!

Sorry to my Italian friends and pizza traditionalists. But why not experiment with toppings, you know?
Pineapple's not my favorite pizza topping, but it's good.

I liked the chibi art style of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. It looked almost exactly like a 3D version of the originals.

Pineapple's not my favorite pizza topping, but it's good.

I liked the chibi art style of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. It looked almost exactly like a 3D version of the originals.
Yeah, I personally don’t get the hate or why people get so up in arms about it. It’s a piece of fruit. It’s like hating on people who put strawberries on their salad. Let people eat what they wanna.

But also, probably a hot take since Euphoria is on everyone’s watchlist… But Breaking Bad is a way better show if we’re talking about drug dealing.

99.9% of the time I hate the use of CGI in anime or other animation. I think that it looks out of place compared to the rest of the environment/character animations and distracts from the moment. I don't think it's going end anytime soon, but I'm desperately awaiting the time where if CGI has to be used, it blends seamlessly in combination with the other art styles at play.

(I'm thinking Attack on Titan, The Legend of Vox Machina, Overlord, etc).

Most of my political opinions tbh since I'm pretty openly a communist.

I love the dessert pizzas!

Anyway, I hate the So-Cal form of animation, it's why I never watched shows like Steven Universe, I hate the art style.

I too am a pineapple pizza fan!

I mean... why be normal? If you like it, you like it. You be you! =)

Food Pizza GIF by Barstool Sports

Users who are viewing this thread

Back