Other Unpopular Opinions

Yes ma'am. I typed mine as March 17th, because my fingers are about as graceful as raw sausages, but I'm March 19th. Best day of the year, innit?
Other than Halloween, yeah! 2 days after Saint Patrick's Day too, which makes it all the more fun and it feels a little Irish as well!

Basically, I did nothing but play video games. And it didn't suck that much, but I LOVE going out on Halloween, so I was pretty disappointed.

Well, with this COVID-19 business, probably not the best to go out around a bunch of people, rubbing elbows and swapping spit and all that. I just got a call from my ISP saying that they're all working from home now because every tech in the building contracted coronavirus.

I feel like this is an unpopular opinion amongst historical fashion lovers: Fortuny is overrated! Some of his stuff is nice, but t's mostly the same thing in different colors.

My unpopular opinion? ...well,...a lot of people fake their depression, or just overdramatize it. That's no surprise.

And I feel like most of that kind of shit is overrated. Everyone has their problems. Get over it. You'll live through it if you have someone.

Most of life is overrated. Really? You're gonna build societies with fucking laws? Practically enslaving us in their own way? AND forcing us to work for them as well? Fuck this shit. Fuck America. Fuck every fucking societal system where the people lose either way. It all shouldn't fucking matter.

sadboy/midwest emo bands are extremely underrated and should be seen as iconic.

those that pass it off as "they suck at singing" are completely missing the point. (Sports by Modern Baseball is one of the greatest albums ever created.)

also for those who don't know, much like i didn't before i immersed myself in the culture, bands like The Front Bottoms have been around since the 80s! (Cap n Jazz for example, whos members went on to create the legendary American Football)

I feel like this is an unpopular opinion amongst historical fashion lovers: Fortuny is overrated! Some of his stuff is nice, but t's mostly the same thing in different colors.

I had to look this up, but I definitely see what you mean.

Passing a kidney stone is the worst pain. More than getting kicked in balls.

Last edited:
Burning to death sounds better than drowning.

Halloween is boring and overrated.

Serious health issues shouldn't be self-medicated, whether mental or physical. Go to a doctor, seek professional treatment. It's one thing if you seriously can't afford it, it's another thing if you're deadset on curing your depression with those recreational drugs you bought from a friend of a friend.

On a lighter note, can't forget that kit-kats are seriously disgusting no matter how you flavor the chocolate. The texture? Gross.

Burning to death sounds better than drowning.

Halloween is boring and overrated.

Serious health issues shouldn't be self-medicated, whether mental or physical. Go to a doctor, seek professional treatment. It's one thing if you seriously can't afford it, it's another thing if you're deadset on curing your depression with those recreational drugs you bought from a friend of a friend.

On a lighter note, can't forget that kit-kats are seriously disgusting no matter how you flavor the chocolate. The texture? Gross.
*large inhale*
*large exhale*
I need to be callllmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Anyways I think that the best way to die would be to bleed out. It sounds extremely painful, especially if you haven't conquered pain in your life. But yeah.

If you can't accelerate and merge at the same time you should have you license revoked for the next 24/hrs. Straight up gone you walk or bus or taxi home from wherever you are. You don't get to try again until tomorrow at the same time. Because HOLY SHIT am I tired of risky merges onto the highway or freeway. People go VROOM VROOM FAST would appreciate if we matched their VROOM VROOM FAST so we aren't causing a vroom vroom pile up!

Anyways I think that the best way to die would be to bleed out. It sounds extremely painful, especially if you haven't conquered pain in your life. But yeah.

I'd rather go instantly so it's painless. Minimal suffering, mentally and physically.

Briefly following the topic of death, I've given it much thought and I believe the best way to die would be to have your heart spontaneously stop.
Your blood simply stops moving to your brain, so you're passed out within literal seconds. No pain from wounds, no existential dread from anticipating your death, I think the only downside would be that you don't get to properly wish your loved ones or the world farewell.

For a method of dying, though, it's got very little downsides! I'm very afraid of physical pain (probably thanks to extreme medical situations), so it's somewhat comforting to know there's TECHNICALLY a way to die completely painlessly.

Briefly following the topic of death, I've given it much thought and I believe the best way to die would be to have your heart spontaneously stop.
Your blood simply stops moving to your brain, so you're passed out within literal seconds. No pain from wounds, no existential dread from anticipating your death, I think the only downside would be that you don't get to properly wish your loved ones or the world farewell.

For a method of dying, though, it's got very little downsides! I'm very afraid of physical pain (probably thanks to extreme medical situations), so it's somewhat comforting to know there's TECHNICALLY a way to die completely painlessly.
For me that wouldn't be the only down side. I mean you wouldn't have time to reflect on your life and past decisions then.
And I think everyone is afraid of physical pain. Who wouldn't be? It hurts like hell! But I understand where you're coming from on this.

And I think everyone is afraid of physical pain. Who wouldn't be? It hurts like hell! But I understand where you're coming from on this.
Oh yeah definitely, physical pain is bad, that's programmed into all our brains.
I've just found that most people I've met say they prefer physical pain to emotional pain, while for me it's the other way around.
Ayyy that's a good unpopular opinion... if only I had a thread for that. :P

Oh yeah definitely, physical pain is bad, that's programmed into all our brains.
I've just found that most people I've met say they prefer physical pain to emotional pain, while for me it's the other way around.
Ayyy that's a good unpopular opinion... if only I had a thread for that. :P
Why not make one?
Anyways I'd rather just not have pain at all. If it means that I don't have pain, I'd get rid of emotions. At least then that would fix the many problems that I have. Maaaaiiinnly with my ever unstable mental health.
But yeah I'd kinda prefer a lot of pain when I die; I deserve it anyways.

does anyone else think that stuff like death note/black butler/tokyo ghoul can go with anim legends, like dragon ball and pokemon? or maybe just one or two of them idk more of a question then an opinion

Neurotypical people can't drive and I now understand why . . . you lack sensory input that allows you to feel things like the ice under your tires and the physical input of what level of traction you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back