Other Unpopular Opinions

- seafood smells and tastes awful!
- i really liked abby's character in the last of us 2. while overall the writing wasn't the best, the game still did a hell of a job making me truly care about her.
- snobbery about music tastes is highkey boring. you're not better than someone who listens to the top 20 radio hits because you listen to an obscure underground band smh

- seafood smells and tastes awful!
- i really liked abby's character in the last of us 2. while overall the writing wasn't the best, the game still did a hell of a job making me truly care about her.
- snobbery about music tastes is highkey boring. you're not better than someone who listens to the top 20 radio hits because you listen to an obscure underground band smh
THE SEAFOOD POINT IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

• Breaking bad was only mediocre and if I'm honest. I got bored pretty early on, and never finished the series

similar to how you felt about Breaking Bad, I felt the same way about Mad Men. I couldn’t get past episode 2.

same with House but I was actually able to almost finish season 1

Religion is neither perfect nor terrible. It exists, has flaws, and some are worse than others. Cults are terrible. Those in cults generally are not, and are brainwashed. Athiesm is not perfect, but it is scientifically backed. This should not encourage athiests to be toxic to religious people.

But what if you are listening to the obscure band because you actually like them?
that's totally fine! my point is that there's many folks who think they're better than others purely because they have obscure music taste, when in reality, we should just let people enjoy whatever they like.

*has tried to switch to light theme for the last 30 minutes* I'm sorry, but yeah.. just too much white. It burns 🔥 *red-eyes*

Does this still relate to light mode vs dark mode and if so which is which

meme:
yes

actual answer:
No, thats an actual dichotomy because a user usually only has two options that are mutually exclusive (at any one moment), such as here on RPN.

Andei If there is a point to be had, I think perhaps they are both and not in contradiction against one another?

Edit

Or you know.. what he said.

meme:
yes

actual answer:
No, thats an actual dichotomy because a user usually only has two options that are mutually exclusive (at any one moment), such as here on RPN.
Actually, there's four choices. Light, Dark, RpNation Light, and RpNation Dark. There are some stylized differences between normal and RpNation versions only one choice, Dark.

also.. isn't there a parallel in both.. couldnt you simply not believe in science or not believe in religion?

Edit

And a fourth option to believe in both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back