Other Unpopular Opinions

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So let us try this one more time, feel free to post below opinions that you think are unpopular, whether they are related to video games, anime, tv shows, whatever. Discussions must be kept civil. People that can't handle themselves will be warned for the appropriate rule broken and not allowed to continue to post in this thread.

I will start:
  • I think root beer is disgusting, but a lot of people I know drink it. Particularly the AW root beer brand. I did learn I liked their cream soda though.

So let us try this one more time, feel free to post below opinions that you think are unpopular, whether they are related to video games, anime, tv shows, whatever. Discussions must be kept civil. People that can't handle themselves will be warned and not allowed to continue to post in this thread.

I will start:

I think root beer is disgusting, but a lot of people I know drink it. Particularly the AW root beer brand. I did learn I liked their cream soda though.
My opinion on root beer fluctuates wildly. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it, it's the strangest thing.

I also recommend virgils. Its a bit more expensive though, also if you are a fan of ginger ale.. try reeds. That stuff will burn your socks off though.. in the best of ways.

I feel like Ooblets and Stardew Valley are better games then Animal Crossing.

Come at me mob, I have my pitchfork ready.

Animal crossing could really just be called chores: the video game. XP

Had some fun moments with the new one, but lately I don't like games that feel like a job. The fact that I couldn't use the store because it was night time in real life, was slightly annoying.

Had some fun moments with the new one, but lately I don't like games that feel like a job. The fact that I couldn't use the store because it was night time in real life, was slightly annoying.
I think it has to do with the popularization of survival game mechanics and trying to push realism in video games. I mean I understand the appeal to a certain extent but there has to be a better balance between task vs reward ratio. I mean if I have to play one more game that makes me mine and then craft I'm gonna lose it.

I also think that if you are going to put those restrictions on a game [where it is night so you can't shop] then it shouldn't ever use a real time day cycle, otherwise like you said.. it is annoying.

• lime skittles > green apple skittles.

Also

• Vash the Stampede is the perfect male anime protagonist.

Change my mind.

Last edited:
Speeding should be treated like drunk driving -- ie, you're caught doing it more than once, and you lose your license for a while.

So let us try this one more time, feel free to post below opinions that you think are unpopular, whether they are related to video games, anime, tv shows, whatever. Discussions must be kept civil. People that can't handle themselves will be warned for the appropriate rule broken and not allowed to continue to post in this thread.

I will start:
  • I think root beer is disgusting, but a lot of people I know drink it. Particularly the AW root beer brand. I did learn I liked their cream soda though.
Not an unpopular opinion, like most of Europe and Asia all agree that root beer is just medicine without the medicine. #Fired for lies

We should stop making fun of kids for liking 'cringy' stuff like damn let the 9yo boy play fortnite he's having fun

Light Theme > Dark Theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back