Other Unpopular Opinions

Pineapple on Pizza is fine, people just hate it because others people say so, not because of personal taste. If you condemn someone for liking pineapple on pizza you are praised, if you don't, you are shunned. Food is food, don't jump on the hate bandwagon just to fit in.

Pineapple on Pizza is fine, people just hate it because others people say so, not because of personal taste. If you condemn someone for liking pineapple on pizza you are praised, if you don't, you are shunned. Food is food, don't jump on the hate bandwagon just to fit in.
irl, I've never cuallu heard anyone complain about pineapple on pizza. Like, I dont thinj anyone actually cares enough about it one way or the other passed a brief mention of whether they like it or not.

As an enjoyer of pineapple on pizza I'll just say that all those hating on it just seem like they're following a trend. Somehow it became trendy on the internet to bash pineapple pizza. I don't even fully understand why.

irl, I've never cuallu heard anyone complain about pineapple on pizza. Like, I dont thinj anyone actually cares enough about it one way or the other passed a brief mention of whether they like it or not.
As an enjoyer of pineapple on pizza I'll just say that all those hating on it just seem like they're following a trend. Somehow it became trendy on the internet to bash pineapple pizza. I don't even fully understand why.
People hate/swear by pineapple on pizza because in reality, it's just all one big joke everyone automatically knows how to follow.
People don't actually despise it so much that they would scream that you're a heathen at the top of their lungs. It's blown out of proportion for comedic effect, because the thought of an entire war breaking out over controversial pizza toppings is genuinely funny.

Actually, I don't find it funny. As well as most of the popular memes I see going around. No idea why people like them. I guess that's my unpopular opinion lol

Actually, I don't find it funny. As well as most of the popular memes I see going around. No idea why people like them. I guess that's my unpopular opinion lol
I don't find most memes funny either in all honesty.

I don't find most memes funny either in all honesty.
same. I gotta say that 90% of memes go right over my head. Or even when I do understand them (or at least I THINK i understand them) they aren't particularly amusing. I find most memes to be a pointless waste of time, or a delineation from actual productive conversation.
Case in point: When you join a Discord OOC and they have a meme channel and the group spends more of their time meme-ing each other than actually discussing and plotting for the RP. One of the first things I do when I join any Discord group is mute the Meme channels

I've hated pineapple on pizza before it even became a trend, so I guess I'm not really in that bandwagon.

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion around here, but it's unpopular amongst my group of Marvel friends..

I actually didn't mind Thor: Love & Thunder. I watched it babysitting my younger cousin and we both had a great time! I love super goofy super hero movies as much as I do the darker and more serious ones like The Joker.

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion around here, but it's unpopular amongst my group of Marvel friends..

I actually didn't mind Thor: Love & Thunder. I watched it babysitting my younger cousin and we both had a great time! I love super goofy super hero movies as much as I do the darker and more serious ones like The Joker.
The goofy ones are great. Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool generally don't take themselves too seriously and they're among my favourite Marvel movies.

The goofy ones are great. Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool generally don't take themselves too seriously and they're among my favourite Marvel movies.

Honestly, me too! Guardians and Ragnarok are my go-to feel good movies. I love the light-heartedness of it all and kinda just suspending reality for a short while. Sometimes a little laughter goes a long way! :D

How The Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966) with Boris Karloff is the only valid Grinch movie.

The 2000 live-action one is hideous unwatchable trash and I hate every minute of it. Seriously, whose idea was it to give it a convoluted backstory and romance subplot and stretch it out to an hour and 45 minutes? The beauty of the original Grinch movie is its simplicity, visual humor, and short runtime. Also that "Where Are You Christmas" song makes me want to throw things and set fires.

How The Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966) with Boris Karloff is the only valid Grinch movie.

The 2000 live-action one is hideous unwatchable trash and I hate every minute of it. Seriously, whose idea was it to give it a convoluted backstory and romance subplot and stretch it out to an hour and 45 minutes? The beauty of the original Grinch movie is its simplicity, visual humor, and short runtime. Also that "Where Are You Christmas" song makes me want to throw things and set fires.
ya really went “how can I make Steph grumpy and break her heart as soon as she wakes up this morning? ah yes. Let’s take down her fav movie”. Why do u hate me so chimmy 😭

If there’s any grinch movie we should be taking down it should be that hideous 2018 version 😭 we should be joining our energy and taking that one to court

ya really went “how can I make Steph grumpy and break her heart as soon as she wakes up this morning? ah yes. Let’s take down her fav movie”. Why do u hate me so chimmy 😭

If there’s any grinch movie we should be taking down it should be that hideous 2018 version 😭 we should be joining our energy and taking that one to court

See, this is a point where we can agree. The 2018 one is absolutely the worst thing to happen to the sanctity of the Grinch

I normally don't like CGI in anime, but I didn't hate chainsaw man being CGI while everyone else was hand drawn. It wasn't Berserk levels of offensive.

I'm in the same boat. I was pleasantly surprised by the CGI I think they've managed to integrate it pretty well, although I don't think I've been super wowed by it (sometimes I think CGI looks pretty amazing when it comes to robots or metal suits in other shows). I'm really, really not a fan of CGI in animation, but Chainsaw Man is kind of making me curious to see how CGI in anime will progress to see if they can make it flawless eventually.

I am still so very sad about the 2016 adaption. I actually love the movies though, even if the CGI is pretty jarring. But for the 2016 version....If there was an adaption to go all out on, Berserk should really be it and I'm just so disappointed.

Also, since it's been several episodes since I last stated my opinion I'm just going to say that I do think that the Leach Demon fight was really nice, but so far I'm still not sold on the combat scenes in Chainsaw Man. I think everything else is really well done, but combat is just...lacking. Sometimes literally, since they cut away either before or shortly after a fight start. It's almost feeling like the intention is to subvert the genre and minimize fighting as much as possible. Which I can understand, but I think you can have both epic fight scenes and somber drama together without weakening the emotional impact of the story. If anything I wish they did have super intense combat shown on screen, because I think it just gives more credence to the quiet scenes and overall atmosphere of the story.

I think that balance is something that both Berserk and Attack on Titan have managed to accomplish pretty much perfectly and I wish Chainsaw man had some more of it.

If you chop up a raw carrot and eat it in milk with cereal, it tastes good. The sweetness of the carrot just meshes really satisfyingly with the milk.

I have never heard that, but am now thoroughly intrigued and want to try it.
I really do recommend it. Do make sure you keep an eye on the size of the slices though, they can be a bit of an uncomfortable crunch if they get too big. Depending on your texture preferences, you also might prefer to take a peeler to a carrot and just have carrot shavings in there instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back