Other Unpopular Opinions

Ok here's one. I absolutely hate Nutella and most chocolate-hazelnut blends, which is a shame as they're very popular here.

Euphoria sucks. The characters suck. I tried watching some episodes again thinking maybe I missed something and to see where all the hype comes from. No, it just sucks.

I feel that you can argue whether the meanings of music make it valid as music all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's all just sounds. A movie of someone mowing the lawn for an hour is a movie. A movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat with the most awe-inspiring performances and plot ever is a movie.

Like or hate whatever, but I will never understand "x shouldn't be real music because I don't like it"

Unpopular opinion: too many people get angry at unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinion thread

To get the thread back on track, when I hear people use certain slangs (aave, ect ect) incorrectly. There’s a structure to use and some people just say anything. “I’m finna bout to go eat.” please stop 😭

Unpopular opinion: too many people get angry at unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinion thread
unpopular opinion: free speech has consequences. people shouldn't feel entitled to silence or quiet disagreement when posting them.

plus, a moderator even said discussion should be civil and as long as it is, why shouldn't people be allowed to voice their justified emotions (be that anger or what not) in discussion? you can't expect people to just take some of these opinions lying down since they can be interpreted as affronts to some of the user's identities or culture.

unpopular opinion: free speech has consequences. people shouldn't feel entitled to silence or quiet disagreement when posting them.
I agree with this and still hold my previous opinion.

Ok here's one. I absolutely hate Nutella and most chocolate-hazelnut blends, which is a shame as they're very popular here.
I hate Nutella too. Tried it once and once was enough for me.

Please remember to remain civil in discussion areas. Reach out to the staff contact forum with any questions.

I really enjoy the Hobbit movies, and ALL the extras bits they added in. (Kili & Tauriel make me cry every. damn. time)

Also… I’m pretty excited about ROP. 😅

I really enjoy the Hobbit movies, and ALL the extras bits they added in. (Kili & Tauriel make me cry every. damn. time)

Also… I’m pretty excited about ROP. 😅
Me too fam 😭😭 I actually loved The Hobbit, especially Battle of the Five Armies and ain't no one gonna make me feel bad about it.

I can't wait to see how Amazon handles ROP.

Oh god any drink with Stevia in it has a chalky after taste

Me too fam 😭😭 I actually loved The Hobbit, especially Battle of the Five Armies and ain't no one gonna make me feel bad about it.

I can't wait to see how Amazon handles ROP.

I have to stay away from LOTR's reddit sub, because it seems to be so full of hatred toward those that enjoy the Hobbit films. The same with ROP.

And I'm not saying ROP will be fantastic, but I want to at least give it a chance, ya know? I'll probably actually really like it even though I'm 'not supposed to'. 😂

I have to stay away from LOTR's reddit sub, because it seems to be so full of hatred toward those that enjoy the Hobbit films. The same with ROP.

And I'm not saying ROP will be fantastic, but I want to at least give it a chance, ya know? I'll probably actually really like it even though I'm 'not supposed to'. 😂
Yo fuck what you're "supposed" to not like, I like my trashy soap opera nonsense and I wanna have all of it

Yo fuck what you're "supposed" to not like, I like my trashy soap opera nonsense and I wanna have all of it

Saaaame.. which leads me into another unpopular opinion:

A lot of the Hallmark style romantic movies are actually adorable. Especially the Christmas themed ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back