Other Unpopular Opinions

Billie Eilish isn't that bad, she's a good person and her music isn't nearly as bad as y'all make it out to be, you just think 14yo girls don't deserve to have an edgy phase because even though teens of this generation are facing the end of the goddamn world We'Re So PrIvLeDgEd HoW dArE wE cOmPlAiN eVeRyThInG iS jUsT hAnDeD tO uS UnGrAtEfUl BrAtS
That got irrelevant fast.

Nier: Automata has shit writing. The comedic relief moments were good, but the main questline? I couldn't take it seriously. Like, the themes were interesting, but the actual execution was so laughable I felt secondhand embarrassment for the devs. It was way too anime in the worst way. Especially from ending C onwards!

Billie Eilish isn't that bad, she's a good person and her music isn't nearly as bad as y'all make it out to be, you just think 14yo girls don't deserve to have an edgy phase because even though teens of this generation are facing the end of the goddamn world We'Re So PrIvLeDgEd HoW dArE wE cOmPlAiN eVeRyThInG iS jUsT hAnDeD tO uS UnGrAtEfUl BrAtS
That got irrelevant fast.
I actually have a few things to say about that one......

Yeah that's how I feel about it too. I mean, other people have worse issues, and they're just all like 'oh my gosshhhh'

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Trailer Park Boys is a comforting show.

Hear me out on this one. For me, it's because I come from a similar background (poor area, a lot of crime, bad role models, no money, poverty, etc). However, unlike what's clearly seen in Trailer Park Boys, my community never really had any support systems and they treated you badly based on what you couldn't control. So, they'd treat you bad for being transgender, differently abled, gay, etc. The show takes my community but then erases the hate based on what you can't control (they still hate each other bc they're jerks to each other but that's another tangent). They don't treat each other different based on things they can't control.
Also, openly gay and transgender and poly characters.
Also, when they celebrate their little successes? When they get to finally say they're happy for a bit? So warming. So. Warming.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Trailer Park Boys is a comforting show.

Hear me out on this one. For me, it's because I come from a similar background (poor area, a lot of crime, bad role models, no money, poverty, etc). However, unlike what's clearly seen in Trailer Park Boys, my community never really had any support systems and they treated you badly based on what you couldn't control. So, they'd treat you bad for being transgender, differently abled, gay, etc. The show takes my community but then erases the hate based on what you can't control (they still hate each other bc they're jerks to each other but that's another tangent). They don't treat each other different based on things they can't control.
Also, openly gay and transgender and poly characters.
Also, when they celebrate their little successes? When they get to finally say they're happy for a bit? So warming. So. Warming.

I love Trailer Park Boys and actually I fully agree with you

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Aaa bless, thank you! I was really worried that it was just me c':

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Aaa bless, thank you! I was really worried that it was just me c':

You seem pretty cool!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

You too! C:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

You too! C:

:D
Maybe we can talk in a pm or something!
I'm already very interested in you because of your profiles description and everything...
And it's nice to see that someone would understand my situation!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Absolutely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back