Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religious people aren't that bad. Y'all need to stop. Cultists are another matter, though.

Also, Red Eyes, Take Warning is the best trope. I will die on this hill

I can only think of a few on the top of my head. I might edit this throughout the hour:
- Cussing is ugly periodt.
I hate hate hate when people cuss. Especially if they cuss in every sentence for every reason. There is a reason your parents didn’t want you cussing. It’s a bad habit that needs to be broken because in the long run it isn’t cute. I’m ok with abbreviations like FU.

-The N word shouldn’t be said by no one period.
I’m a huge COD and Fortnite etc. gamer everyone on there drops the N word like they know what it stands for. Martin Luther king would be appalled the guy died so no man so no black man can be called the N-word. So they can have rights blah blah blah. Which brings me to my next point black people shouldn’t say it either. The excuse is that their black and can say it....HELLO what? Sir this word was created by a white man its supposed to be degrading. Why you calling your friends that. Don’t come and tell me, “It’s lost its meaning.” NO it hasn’t it loses its meaning when racism stops existing which is never going to happen. There are still racist people. Your making the N word relevant for 15-year old boys to see and start throwing it around. I understand your trying to be edgy and trendy but please go back to history class and listen.

-Sasuke is hotter than Naruto.
Should I say more? Naruto looks like I don’t know chips he looks like candy his hair is another story. Sasuke was mature from the beginning.

-When a girl says, “Shes so fake.” STOP
.....Everyones a little bit fake you Can’t not be fake because your not that perfect honey.

the world is getting too soft, you can't even say anything REMOTELY anti-PC without being attacked by everyone you know

I might add more as I think.
  • I love cliches and tropes. Fight me.
  • Being PC is weird. Avoiding topics like religion, politics, and that kind of thing feels idiotic.

Kpop is a cult and not really all that good

Femwashing stuff (games, comics, hollywood) is poopoo

Pokemon is overrated, so is mario cart and smashbros

Social media is getting kinda tumorous

Slice of life rps are like having a dog and playing with tamagotchis

Watching other people's vlogs regularly is definitely some kind of voyeurism fetish, stop it

Metal is the superior music genre

They should not have changed the name of the Redskins

Sleeping with socks and using socks everywhere except wet areas and outside is more comfortable than having my feet out in the open.

Okay, here goes, some unpopular opinions of mine.

1. I don't approve of drug use (yes, including weed), smoking cigarettes, or drinking alcohol. No, I'm not religious. I just don't like inebriated people and don't want to be around them. But being 20, 95% of people I meet are on something or doing something.
2. Swearing every other word makes people sound stupid. I understand people swear, but don't swear just to swear. Also, there is never an acceptable reason for the N word or the C word. Ever. Stop saying the N word and saying it's okay "because I have black friends who are okay with it" because it's not.
3. I'm a Republican. I support Trump. Does he run his mouth? Yes. I don't need to like his twitter account to support him.But it's an unpopular opinion because 90% of the people I meet and know are Democrats who hate his guts.
4. You don't need to speak the language to love the music. Majority of the music I listen to is Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, or French. Do I speak any of those languages? Nope.
5. People are too aggressive and eager to pick a fight these days. Also, too easily offended and in a "Politically Correct" mode of living.
6. Writing sexual content doesn't make you a sexual person. I write sex, but not on this site, in other things- and yet, I am a not a sexual person. Just because you can write nasty doesn't mean you can do nasty.
7. Video games do not cause violence. Violent people cause violence.
8. Traveling alone as a woman isn't always unsafe, and neither does traveling in a group make it always safe.
9. Doesn't matter how busy you are, you should have time to message your best friend at least once a week, not disappear for months.
10. You can believe in God and not believe in the bible.
11. Racism goes all ways. Any one race can be racist against another. And you should focus on the individual, not the entire race.

Brown and Hazel eyes are pretty. Maybe it's not unpopular, but I don't see a lot of ocs with brown or hazel eyes. Hazel eyes is multiple shades from Brown eyes with hints or blue and/or green, an amber shading, or just a more jaded green with brown mixed in.

Rp hot take: just because you two main characters of the opposite genders are best friends doesn't mean they need to be in a romantic/sexual/sensual relationship. Best friends can be best friends. I try telling my sisters that and they don't believe me

Brown and Hazel eyes are pretty. Maybe it's not unpopular, but I don't see a lot of ocs with brown or hazel eyes. Hazel eyes is multiple shades from Brown eyes with hints or blue and/or green, an amber shading, or just a more jaded green with brown mixed in.
As someone with hazel eyes, this made my day. :)

Rp hot take: just because you two main characters of the opposite genders are best friends doesn't mean they need to be in a romantic/sexual/sensual relationship. Best friends can be best friends. I try telling my sisters that and they don't believe me
Not just RP either. A lot of books or series end up throwing together couples that I would rather have stayed good friends.

- minor sunburns feel kinda good 😳 like when u can't rly feel them until u bump it against something and get that pleasant burn.... or take hot showers

- discord light mode is the best. same w rpn light mode but i get more hate for enjoying discord light mode

- cake is rly not that good ... neither are a lot of other desserts but especially cake

- cancel culture on social media is rly toxic? like some ppl deserve to be cancelled (im looking at u shane) but?? a lot of this cancel culture is just harming relatively innocent ppl who made a mistake. celebrities shouldn't be punished for making the same mistakes we non-famous ppl make all the time.

- mayonnaise is rly good and if ur sandwich doesn't pee mayo all over ur hand when ur eating it, u don't have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back