Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play a lot of dead by daylight with Ari Diavolo Ari Diavolo and FaithWynters FaithWynters xD. It’s one of my favorite games of all time.
That's awesome. I've always wanted to see a DbD Roleplay though I've yet to come across one and I'm too lazy to make one myself. Do you guys ever stream? I'd love to watch you play sometime. I have no skill myself, but it's incredibly satisfying to watch others play.

That's awesome. I've always wanted to see a DbD Roleplay though I've yet to come across one and I'm too lazy to make one myself. Do you guys ever stream? I'd love to watch you play sometime. I have no skill myself, but it's incredibly satisfying to watch others play.
i stream on occasion but I can do it more if people actually want to watch. If you do just message me and I'll send the details.

i stream on occasion but I can do it more if people actually want to watch. If you do just message me and I'll send the details.
That'd be stellar. I honestly love watching other people play Dead by Daylight though I'm not sure if I could ever find anyone else interested in watching a stream, haha.

✨the bee movie is actually good
✨Stefan salvatore has an Enormously big head
✨Kanye West/Paris Hilton would make a better president than Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
✨Billy Eilish is overrated
✨Tom and Jerry is bs 4 seasons of tom chasing Jerry i lost brain cells as a child

Last edited:
Piccolo was a more interesting character than goku.

Trigun is the best anime of all time, not attack on titan.

Feminists can be just as sexist.

There is no shortcut for being a good person.

I'm not sure if this is a hot take or not, but: Kanye West is actually an extremely interesting and charismatic person that has revolutionized the fashion, music, and pop culture industries. I wouldn't necessarily agree that he would make a good president considering he is constantly fighting with his own demons (see: mental health), but I think that society is too harsh on him.

I'm not sure if this is a hot take or not, but: Kanye West is actually an extremely interesting and charismatic person that has revolutionized the fashion, music, and pop culture industries. I wouldn't necessarily agree that he would make a good president considering he is constantly fighting with his own demons (see: mental health), but I think that society is too harsh on him.

For sure. Man's a billionaire for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back