Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shouldn't they have allergies? I don't understand. My mom's allergic to cats.

Also: evidence, please.

Food allergies used to be fairly rare. Than around 20-30 years ago Leftarded parents started to cottonball their kids. Not give them certain foods etc. Go to parts of the non Western world and food allergies are pretty rare. In the West they are common because kids aren't exposed to enough types of food at a young enough age. Google your own information, you will just refute anything I post anyway.

Food allergies used to be fairly rare. Than around 20-30 years ago Leftarded parents started to cottonball their kids. Not give them certain foods etc. Go to parts of the non Western world and food allergies are pretty rare. In the West they are common because kids aren't exposed to enough types of food at a young enough age. Google your own information, you will just refute anything I post anyway.
I'm sorry, I don't speak "I don't have evidence to support my bigotry so I'll tell you to google it yourself."

Also my mom has food allergies that are unrelated to her not being fed certain foods. Fuck you.
I wasn't too surprised; it's fear. It's effective in creating obedience and order.
It's also kind of dickwaddish (and the award fir underexageration of the year goes to... me!)

Didn't y'all know??? Only democrats have allergies.
Damn those leftists with their gay rights and their goddamn peanut allergies!!
We've been found out. Pack it up, boys

Didn't y'all know??? Only democrats have allergies.
Damn those leftists with their gay rights and their goddamn peanut allergies!!
We've been found out. Pack it up, boys
Oh no. It's not just leftists. It's everybody who isn't him. Quick, we must leave him to be the only person left on the planet.

Dumb question, but why do you think that?

Also, if the nazi party was so against smoking why did the SA of all people create their own cigarette company?
Because Adolf actually enforced his views, unlike the government that slap warnings on cigarette packs and ruin the lovely design.

And I don't know why. That's probably after the Second World War.

Everybody here needs to eat a snicker.

Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

Here's Hitler's wikipedia article to point out why you're being an idiotic neo-nazi.
'Neo-Nazism consists of post-World War II militant social or political movements seeking to revive and implement the ideology of Nazism. Neo-Nazis seek to employ their ideology to promote hatred and attack minorities, or in some cases to create a fascist political state'.

I don't seek to promote hatred or attack any minorities. I'm just raising some good things Hitler did, despite what happened. I'm not for violence or Nazism.

Because Adolf actually enforced his views, unlike the government that slap warnings on cigarette packs and ruin the lovely design.
No, the measures were often not enforced. For example, plenty of high-ranking Nazi officials, like Göring, were smokers and often smoked in public.

And I don't know why. That's probably after the Second World War.
Nope, they did it during the war.

Last edited:
You guys need a glass of water.
This isn't getting anywhere.
Actually, no, it is. It's getting this thread locked down.
Arguing isn't gonna make much else happen, so just, uh... Hakuna matata.

What about questioning LGBT kids? What about efforts to prevent bullying of LGBT kids and promote tolerance / acceptance in the student body? What about AGE APPROPRIATE sex education and teaching kids about their own bodies / sexuality? What the hell even is "LGBT Stuff". Just more scare tactics from the "Crazy Right" as Donald would say.

On ANOTHER topic, should we all move this to another thread?
I am all for anti bullying, me being one of many victims. Regardless of who the victim is, bullying is not okay. I know what being the victim of bullying feels like.

Respect
Users are expected to respect all other users. Users may not attack, demean, insult, or harass other users of RpNation, including RpNation Staff.

Harassment, content or activity that targets other users aggressively with the intent to upset or attack, is not permitted. This includes continued interactions after being requested to cease. Requests to terminate communications, behaviors, or interactions must be respected. Any user may use the report function in cases of harassment even if not directed to them personally. Please also see our Ignore function PSA for further assistance.

Certain topics may be uncomfortable to some and should a polite request to end or switch topics happen, this request should be respected. This is allowable should the subject of the thread begin to go off-topic, become disrespectful, or volatile. It is not to be used to force others to shut down a conversation, but to keep to the topic in a respectful manner. Topics can include but are not limited to: sexuality, gender identity, religion, politics, philosophy, ideology, theology, or trigger topics (e.g. murder, sex, drug addiction). If requested to end or switch topics, users have the option to continue elsewhere; such as private messages.

Content or conduct that discriminates or encourages harassment, abuse, or violence is considered hateful conduct and is not permitted.

Vigilantism
Users are not Staff and should report rule-breaking content or conduct to let the staff handle these cases. Users may calmly and respectfully explain the site policies to other users, but should not act as a vigilante.

Yeah, I think if this conversation is to continue, it shouldn't be here. Sorry if I got a little heated, these things are just important to me.

If M Morlock really wants to continue this conversation we can take it to another thread, but I don't think either of us is going to change our mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back