Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that's an unpopular opinion as I doubt that sugar on grits is the accepted norm...? At least I hope it's not! Besides milk and cheese, the only thing I add to grits is whiskey (at least for shrimp and grits).
Grits as well as cream of wheat makes me feel sick when I swallow it.

Now to post some less controversial unpopular opinions.
  • George W. Bush wasn't really that bad of a president.
  • There is nothing wrong with Nickelback's music.
  • Newer Pokemon games aren't "too easy", they're just right.
  • Not wanting to have children is a completely acceptable and valid life choice.
  • Schools do absolutely zilch to combat bullying (regardless of what they might claim).

I disagree with the whole Left Wing, Social Justice Warrior etc etc nonsense. I also believe they cause the very division in society that they love to attack other people for.

Companies that have their employees do 'P.C training' are bullshit. I'm looking at you, Starbucks and Ubisoft...

Oh I so agree! A couple of years ago we got a survey to do at work, how we feel about the place etc. Now without going into too much detail about my work we talk a lot to people over the phone. Many of these people are clients so we just have to deal with it, fair enough. But the ones who are actually employed to do a job? Well, when they can't speak English or even understand basic instructions it not only makes life hard but it is also potentially dangerous as what we do is a very diverse role that requires looking after people and property. Anyway, we complained about that and the company's solution was to get us to do a cultural awareness course which was online and took like 10 mins although we didn't read it either. Yep, that will fix the problem!

Same company pushes all sorts of Left wing propaganda. Which brings me to another unpopular opinion, when I walk around my city and see all the political (Left wing) posters around I feel like I am in some kind of old movie or game. Like I have entered into "Metropolis" and am being re-programmed. It doesn't work I just get more hardline and I think it has that effect on a lot of people.

Oh I so agree! A couple of years ago we got a survey to do at work, how we feel about the place etc. Now without going into too much detail about my work we talk a lot to people over the phone. Many of these people are clients so we just have to deal with it, fair enough. But the ones who are actually employed to do a job? Well, when they can't speak English or even understand basic instructions it not only makes life hard but it is also potentially dangerous as what we do is a very diverse role that requires looking after people and property. Anyway, we complained about that and the company's solution was to get us to do a cultural awareness course which was online and took like 10 mins although we didn't read it either. Yep, that will fix the problem!

Same company pushes all sorts of Left wing propaganda. Which brings me to another unpopular opinion, when I walk around my city and see all the political (Left wing) posters around I feel like I am in some kind of old movie or game. Like I have entered into "Metropolis" and am being re-programmed. It doesn't work I just get more hardline and I think it has that effect on a lot of people.
Oh my gosh, thank you! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this.

Oh my gosh, thank you! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this.

No probs! Since I am on a bit of a roll here I will add one more. "Diversity is our strength" errrr no! Diversity is never a strength. You just cannot have so many different and more importantly CONFLICTING opinions and cultures together in one place. It doesn't work. We have seen it NOT WORK. My city has what we call "Diversity Bollards" around the place to try and stop people from mounting footpaths etc in their cars and mowing them down. Quite funny because if something happened, like a bomb blast for example, people would get crushed trying to run for safety on the bollards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back