Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wearing something you like because people say it's "out of fashion" is foolish.

Last edited:
I don't like marriage. That one seems pretty unpopular amongst people I've met, but I just can't wrap my head around the purpose of the construct beyond financial reward and/or associated risk.

I don't like marriage. That one seems pretty unpopular amongst people I've met, but I just can't wrap my head around the purpose of the construct beyond financial reward and/or associated risk.
While I disagree with this, I have noticed it's becoming more of a popular opinion.

While I disagree with this, I have noticed it's becoming more of a popular opinion.

Ah really? I guess it just hasn't reached my area as of yet. It'd be nice to have more people of a common perspective and sure would take some pressure off.

Ah really? I guess it just hasn't reached my area as of yet. It'd be nice to have more people of a common perspective and sure would take some pressure off.
Yeah. I'm in a big city, so maybe that's why I hear of less people wanting to get married. I mean, I still want to, but I also know it's not right for everyone.

Yeah. I'm in a big city, so maybe that's why I hear of less people wanting to get married. I mean, I still want to, but I also know it's not right for everyone.

I'm happy so long as it spreads enough that people recognise it's a valid opinion to have, rather than completely absurd.

I could never wrap my head around it either. I still see getting married as rooming with someone with the added bonus of free sex, mutual trust, and financial security.

uhh i think it’s weird when people make accounts using a famous person’s name & picture

also marshmallows in hot chocolate is literally disgusting

I didn't know that was an unpopular opinion. I thought that was common knowledge.
I suppose it would be unpopular to the fans of said famous people =P like Logan Paul, Kim Kardashian those people. It amazes me and makes me nervous at the same time lol

I suppose it would be unpopular to the fans of said famous people =P like Logan Paul, Kim Kardashian those people. It amazes me and makes me nervous at the same time lol
Yeah. I think people like Logan Paul and Kim Kardashian have smaller fan bases that people think they do. Still large, just not as large as most think they are. But they're fans can be venomous.

Black Clover is good once you turn your volume down.

Almost everything is subjective.

The Last Jedi is probably the worst Star Wars movie, even though I enjoyed watching it much more than TFA.

Trump isn't as bad as the media makes him out to be. He is far from good, but certainly not what the.media paints him out to be.

I don't like the LGBT. Especially transgenderism. I believe it's a harmful ideology that ignores facts for the sake of feelings and brainwashes a whole generation into thinking that surgically altering and injecting hormones/puberty blockers into an otherwise healthy body is a good thing.

There are only two genders. And gender is not a social construct. It has ties to biology and is not a complete construct made from society over time. Our biology influences gender.

Yeah, I'm done.

Trump isn't as bad as the media makes him out to be. He is far from good, but certainly not what the.media paints him out to be.

I don't like the LGBT. Especially transgenderism. I believe it's a harmful ideology that ignores facts for the sake of feelings and brainwashes a whole generation into thinking that surgically altering and injecting hormones/puberty blockers into an otherwise healthy body is a good thing.

There are only two genders. And gender is not a social construct. It has ties to biology and is not a complete construct made from society over time. Our biology influences gender.

Yeah, I'm done.
This is pretty much my entire unpopular opinion I just didn’t want to say because of potential backlash

Wait what. it said I was quoted here.
Lol it was something I must have went to post awhile ago and didn’t. Pretty much how you said Hitler was brilliant, though obviously an asshole. I agreed by saying, while he was a piece of shit, how he was able to get a whole country to believe what he preached, was actually pretty incredible in a sense

Lol it was something I must have went to post awhile ago and didn’t. Pretty much how you said Hitler was brilliant, though obviously an asshole. I agreed by saying, while he was a piece of shit, how he was able to get a whole country to believe what he preached, was actually pretty incredible in a sense
Ahhh. Yeah. And for a bit, he was a pretty decent tactician. Till he decided on a two front war and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back