• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unlucky ~ Dog Roleplay ~ Open!

Name: Mustard
Breed: Husky Inu (Shiba inu, and husky)
Appearance: Mustard Looks a lot like a shiba inu color wise, but has the body of a husky. He has blue eyes, and and a curled tail. His colored part of his pelt is a dark yellow. (I hope I did a good job explaining. I don't like posting pictures, look up Husky Inu if you want to get a better idea)
Personality: Mustard is very kind, to other dogs, at least. He hates humans, and will snarl if one comes near. (His backstory will explain why he hates humans so much.)
Backstory: Mustard was adopted as a puppy to the Woods family. The youngest human, a male, named him Mustard. He didn't mind his name till he realized what real mustard is. A few months later, they released him into the streets. He learned the basic street dog rule, always accept food, as it might be your last. However, now the humans have disappeared, he needs to learn how to get food again.
Dogs you know: None yet

Name: Mustard
Breed: Husky Inu (Shiba inu, and husky)
Appearance: Mustard Looks a lot like a shiba inu color wise, but has the body of a husky. He has blue eyes, and and a curled tail. His colored part of his pelt is a dark yellow. (I hope I did a good job explaining. I don't like posting pictures, look up Husky Inu if you want to get a better idea)
Personality: Mustard is very kind, to other dogs, at least. He hates humans, and will snarl if one comes near. (His backstory will explain why he hates humans so much.)
Backstory: Mustard was adopted as a puppy to the Woods family. The youngest human, a male, named him Mustard. He didn't mind his name till he realized what real mustard is. A few months later, they released him into the streets. He learned the basic street dog rule, always accept food, as it might be your last. However, now the humans have disappeared, he needs to learn how to get food again.
Dogs you know: None yet
Accepted!
Just a silly comment if you don't mind: "Gender: Dog (Male)" was there a chance he was gonna be a cat or somethin'? Sorry for pointing it out but it made me laugh >w<

Accepted!
Just a silly comment if you don't mind: "Gender: Dog (Male)" was there a chance he was gonna be a cat or somethin'? Sorry for pointing it out but it made me laugh >w<
Ohhh, that, that is the correct name for a male dog, a,well, dog. Basically it is another way of saying that he is male. Just a little bit of knowledge for you! :)

Lol cool, his name is Kyrie (Not sure how to spell it). He is a close neighbor’s cat that roams our neighborhood. He is actually happier outside exploring, then inside. He is still very friendly to everyone, and likes climbing trees XD. Anyways, we should most likely take this conversation to the OOC page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back