• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unlikely Ally

Xolvar

Kaijuko opens her eyes. Her head is still woozy from the explosion. Such a foolish decision to dive in by herself into such unknown water, even with her powers. She was lucky that the blast didn't kill her, again thanks to her durability. She tries to move, finding it hard to do. Guess she's still too weak for that.
She forces her groggy head to remember what had happened. Oh yes, she was in the control room when a mini sub containing her subordinates suddenly disappeared from radar, so she decided to dive in herself. Her powers gave her some confidence, despite knowing that it's a desperate and stupid plan. She fought a squid monster thing, got caught in the ink cloud, and accidentally hit a sea mine. Should've repaired the drone, she tells herself. This crap won't happen if we were better at keeping our stuffs together. Now her blurry eyes have regained their function. She looks around. She's in a stark white and clean room, with a smell not unlike a medical bay. She looks to her side, and sees several medical apparatuses and a monitor displaying heads up vital statistic display.

104603530-hud-ui-elements-medical-science-a-virtual-graphic-touch-interface-with-illustrations...jpg

I'm being cared for. Cool displays, by the way, she tells herself. But why is this place so cold?. She leans down, and her eyes widens. She's not dressed in a comfy gown and tucked in a sheet. Instead, she's dressed in two piece swimwear she wears under the wetsuit and lying on a bare metal stretcher with straps winched tight around her body. Her arms and ankles are held on place by futuristic looking handcuffs melded into the stretcher. On her left arm are red needle marks. She growls, her strength seemingly returning, but she's helpless against the cuffs. She takes a better look at the heads up display, and sees some of her personal infos and a DNA diagram. A blur confirmation appears in her head, and she doesn't like it.

"THIS AIN'T HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PATIENTS!!" she shouts. No replies or signs of life. Suddenly, she hears someone's coming.

[This is a SFW superhero/sci fi story, so consider this as such. Thank you and I'm waiting for your reply. Let us learn together, for I'm new in this. P.s. Sorry for the inaccurate picture. I can't find the correct one]

Last edited:
(are there any character sheets) a teenage looking around 16 kid in a red hoodie walks in, but there is something different about him like he is more wild or something, but the most notable thing is his eyes the left eye is fire orange and the right eye is ice blue "hey I'm gonna get you out of this death trap." said the mysterious 16 year old he pulled a weird knife thingy out of his hoodie pocket and switched it on then cut through the restraints he switched the knife off and put it back in his hoodie pocket "come on." he said

(The character is Asian, 6 foot 6, fit, with long straight hair)

Damn, that knife even cut through these Dalek-grade cuffs, she thought.
She stands up, adjusting her woozy head for awhile, and remembers her current state
"Hey, uh, you got something to cover up? You won't aspect a girl to walk around wearing these ,right?" she quips.

"Here take my hoodie." He said as he took of his hoodie and gave it to her revealing a shirt that had a wolf painted on it

Last edited:
(From now on, we use past tenses)
"Ah, that's better". She put on the hoodie. It reached her knees. She was grateful for that.
"Alright, first, where are we and why's there only two of us?"

"because having three wolves tailing me would freak you out." he said as he peeked through the door "I really want to be back at home the deathlands." he mumbled

(From now on, we use past tenses)
"Ah, that's better". She put on the hoodie. It reached her knees. She was grateful for that.
"Alright now, first of,
"because having three wolves tailing me would freak you out." he said as he peeked through the door "I really want to be back at home the deathlands." he mumbled
"Freak me out? Dude, I live among monsters, both literally and figuratively. Wolves are nothing. Or, maybe these 'wolves' are 30 foot tall or can spit out tentacle out of their jaws" again she responded with a quip.

"No but you can ride on there back, ah there's the door to get our then I can take you to the deathlands where it's safe." He said

"Deathlands? I've just awakened from some screwed up mission, lucky to be alive, and now I'm going to the 'Deathlands'? Look, no disrespect, I'm grateful for your help, kind stranger, but.."

"the deathland won't kill you kill you... i mean they will but i live there so it's safe when your with me." he said

" Uh..uhm..The way you say 'I mean they will' kinda give me jibbies. And If we can reach that place through that door, does this mean we're already at the Deathland? Did I actually die in the explosion? Is this that fabled 'long tunnel that leads to a bright light' thing? Gosh, this is too much"

"just follow me." he said once through they door the great city of lendro spread out be for them "gosh I hate the city." said he "oh and be the way I'm jack who are you?" jack asked

"I'm codenamed Kaijuko. Based on 'kaiju' and 'ko'. My name means 'Monster Girl' in English. I was named based on my.... compositions. Let me tell you that I am not...urgh... natural. I was made. Prepare a human dough , add a pinch of unknown animal, whisk up, and fualla, me" The girl introduced herself to a total stranger like if he's an old friend. She then realized what she just did, and cursed herself for that. Me and my damn giant mouth.

"cool I'm a little weird to I have heightened senses like i can hear your heart beating in your chest right now and a few blocks away a newly married couple is fighting about what color the walls should be when they paint their new house, I can also see in the dark so yeah those are my abilities in a nutshell." he said

Last edited:
"Neat! I also have heightened senses, but mostly in the nose and eyes. I can see far away, and track down people by the smell. I sometimes hate the my sense of smell, though. And I'm also strong. Yeah, you won't believe me, I know, but I'm serious." Kaijuko had heard enough people underestimating her strength based on her petite look. But hey, the best fighter don't look like a fighter.

as they got closer horse sized wolf ran up "hi lano." said the boy, but to kaijuko it sound like nothing happened but maybe a few growls but to jack the wolf said "Jack where on earth have you been." jack replied "saving this per-erm what do i call you?"

Last edited:
"Call me a 'Bios'. It's something my organization use for genetically altered people and oh yes I almost forgot that I just heard that wolf talking" Kaijuko spoke seemingly without any punctuation, seemingly out of mild shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back