• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unleashed (Creepypasta)

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1518928096897.png
The small misty town of Ravenswood has always been creepy. At least in your eyes it has.

Your a high school student who goes to the only school in Town, Edger Allen High, which looks more like an actual haunted house than a learning facility.
But Ravenswood has its cons too. Most of the townsfolk are nice, and most everyone there is average in economical standings.

Until one day, where during detention (which you get for various reasons) you and a handful of other kids find a hole in the schools basemtn wall.

Inside, is a box. In the box, is a thick compendium of sorts, sitting on top of some very strange artifacts, such as masks, to music boxes, to broken clocks.

When someone opens the book, the artifacts dissapear.
And the creatures have been released.

Now its you and your friends' job to track down the nightmares that have been released in town, with the help of the Compendiums Author, or else the monsters will grow too strong and leave to explore and haunt the world.

Can you save humanity from it's greatest fears?
Or will you succumb to the madness that these things unleash upon your mortal mind?​

I think I was in this before....

Regardless can I take Ben and a human?

If we are doing more popular creepypastas

What sort of creatures are loosed?
Some of the most popular creepypastas
I think I was in this before....

Regardless can I take Ben and a human?

If we are doing more popular creepypastas
Actually this tune everyone's just a human. Sorry, but I have a good storyline where each creepypasta is introduced individually

Huh. Sounds interesting. I've always been a sucker for creepypastas.

If you don't mind, could I ask you a question? Besides the one I just asked, I mean.

What monsters are included when this artifact was broken? Are monsters the only creepypastas unleashed, or are phenomenons in the mix as well? Say, something like the Evaporation story, or some of the creatures in the SCP Foundation?

Anyways, I really hope this takes off.

Huh. Sounds interesting. I've always been a sucker for creepypastas.

If you don't mind, could I ask you a question? Besides the one I just asked, I mean.

What monsters are included when this artifact was broken? Are monsters the only creepypastas unleashed, or are phenomenons in the mix as well? Say, something like the Evaporation story, or some of the creatures in the SCP Foundation?

Anyways, I really hope this takes off.
Yes, things like The Theater, SCP, and even games like the Three Lings Gane are included, just the ones that are really popular though. Thanks! If you know anyone else who might like this, please invite them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back