• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts(closed until further notice)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lucy

Leaning against a wall for a moment, she closed her eyes to sort out everything that had unfolded in what had to have been less than an hour. So much for being concerned about fixing enough drinks to supply an entire tavern. "What, you two think I can't handle a bit of excitement?" she huffs. "I'm fine."

Klarion chuckled, "Dollface you look paler than me." He tilted his head slightly, "I mean i dont blame you." He ran a hand through his hair, "Being in my presence for more than a minute is very overwhelming.

Lucy

"Don't flatter yourself too much, you might implode." She said, rolling her eyes. She stoop up straight, taking a quick breath. What did one do after experiencing all that? Simply go on about your day? It just seemed impossible.

(Sorry. Notifications aren't popping up for some reason)

"Anyways, it'd be best to move. I mean you obviously wanted for arson and assaulting guards scaley." Hunter pointed out as he gestured to the smoldering remains of the tavern.

Klarion laughed, "Oh my dearest flea bag. I have broken every possible law in the book." He scratched his chest with his knife, "I'm wanted everywhere."

"I'd be scares of having to keep your level of stupid near me at all times too." The blonde shrugged, "but then again i have my own brand a crazy."

Klarion gasped, "Oh im shaking in my snakeskin boots." He looked down, "Oh nevermind they're leather." He squinted at him, "Besides I've never heard of ya."

The blonde didn't respond. But intead walked past the snake and leaned against the wall with his wanted poster next to him with a million for his bounty, but it looked a little thick for a normal poster. He then eblowed the wall causing the back to tumble down reveal more zero. And more... and more still. Finally finished unfolding the poster was laonger than Klorion was tall. "Last son of Cerberus ring any bells?"

Lucy

"Just when I thought things would get less confusing" Lucy muttered, gaping at the amount of wanted posters. She'd worked near to those posters for how long? And she didn't even recognize when the most wanted one on the board was right in front of her. "So you two, um... have a bounty on you?"

"Its the life of a Mercenary. Never a dull moment." He shrugged, "plus there is always a help wanted sign somewhere for us."

Lucy

"Right, mercenaries. Of course. You might as well be mercenaries." she said, beginning to return to her normal self, the shock was wearing off. "Anyway, don't mercenaries have anything better to do than stand in front of the smoldering remains of a crappy tavern?"

"No... i don't currently at least." He replied after a moment of thought, "though i find you intriguing.... and i don't know why.... i don't like not knowing things."

Lucy

"If your interest gets me out of a job and possibly in trouble with the law for being associated with you, I'm not sure it's a good idea for me to let you indulge." She replied, though she also found herself interested by the mercenaries. It's not your average person that can burn a building, nonchalantly stand by in a fight chatting with the tavern worker, or have a million coin bounty on their head. Lucy thought she was terribly average, and was maybe a little bored with a normal life.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows." He shrugged, "as for employment. maybe give our jobs a try?" He joked with a raised eyebrow

Lucy

Lucy scoffed. "Yeah, right. And what could I do? The only 'combat experience' I have is breaking up fights between drunks, I'm sure I'd excel in the art of killing." She joked. "Assuming that's the kind of work mercenaries do."

"Eh. Not constantly. Sometimes we're caravan guards, other times we hunt for a village, gotta remember we take jobs because we need money. And the eaier a job the better for us." He pointed out.

Petyr stumbled up to them, covered in ash and soot from prior forgework, "Did someone say job?" He plucked at thorn in his leg, "Petyr Evers, at your service," He held his hand out to shake.

Lucy

She eyed the tall soot-covered man who'd just walked up. "Sorry, not employing. Quite the opposite, actually." she said, nodding to the place where a building used to stand. She kind of missed the place, she had grown familiar with it after working there so long. "So you just walk up into conversations, yeah?" Lucy hissed, being characteristically harsh, the previous shock wearing off, leaving her a little drained and tired.

"To be fair that is how a lot of mercs get a job. We just walk up." Hunter joked with a shrug, "anyways, you are?" He asked the newcomer

"Yeah, that's kinda my thing, being socially inept and being pretty good at playing my lute, those are my wheelhouse, I'm Petyr Evers" He smiled a bit, "If you need someone to do anything, I'm your guy, kind of a jack of all trades, master of none kind-of-guy." He shrugged and held his hand out to shake again.

Lucy

She briefly shook his hand, then withdrew, crossing her arms. "Lucy." She replied, cautious of Petyr. She brushed some dirt off her apron, reminding herself that she was still in her work clothes. She wished she could go home and change, but she stayed a long walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back