• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts(closed until further notice)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lucy

Lucy beamed at Hunters praise, happy to have done the right thing. Her eyelids felt heavy despite the adrenaline of running, and she could imagine how tired she must have looked. When she heard that Marie had been captured, it dawned on her all at once that she had forgotten to keep an eye on the white wolf. Her mind flashed back to the traps and weapons that the man who 'owned' Marie carried. The collar that had been clasped around the girl's neck. Lucy still felt deeply uncomfortable with the idea of letting the slaver disappear with Marie in his grasp. Unpleasant or not, she was still a person, not an object.

While Hunter and Johnathan argued, Lucy stood on her toes, looking in either direction past the gate. Surely the slaver would be taking her out of the city. A cacophony of cries rose from far within the city walls. The creatures within were beyond Lucy's grasp. Shifters like that were unheard of, even those who had gone permanently feral. She shivered at the thought of being prey to the scaled beasts. "...if necessary, but fuck it right?" Johnathan said. Lucy directed her attention back to the group, unable to see Marie. "Boys, you're both pretty!" she said, snapping her fingers "But we kind of have something really important right now." She reminded them, scowling. Johnathan and the thief could help or be damned, but the least they could do was not distract everybody.

Blurry. Everything was blurry. She didn't understand a thing. Couldn't even see a thing. Her body ached something horrible, almost like something was slammed into her ribs over and over again. Her jaw was stuck open and blood dripped down and out of her mouth as she hung over something carrying her. What was carrying her? She felt so lost, so much pain. The pain was numbing, and with each movement that was made by the thing carrying her, the more numb she came to it. Where was she? She just couldn't understand.

The movement finally stopped and she was slung down. A whimper like gurgle escaped out of her open jaw as she scrunched her legs up to her body. Everything felt broken inside her, ripped even. She tried to see where she was, tried to understand. Why couldn't she understands. A soft yelp escaped her as her head was grabbed roughly and pulled up. A voice whispered in her ear but she couldn't make out what was said. She opened her blurry eyes as she felt something cold press down to her chest then traced all the way down to the top of her stomach. Another whimper came out of her as she started to feel warm on her underside. What was this? She wanted to see what was happening. She was confused as to why she was starting to feel numb to anything painful happening to her. She just wanted to understand why. The warm liquid was removed as the chain around her neck started to tug then drag her along a pathway she wasn't sure off. Heaving as being dragged by the chain was cutting off her air, she couldn't bring herself to her feet. She was falling in and out of consciousness and then finally, she wasn't able to stay awake anymore, a trail of blood being left behind her dragged unconscious body.

Gwen started to relax as she finally made it out of the town, she didn't enjoy being at the back of the group and only their because they would have felt bad to leave her to die. These people don't want me here if I could get out of these cuffs the feeling would be mutual. She glanced over at the wolf boy as he walked back over to the group, he certainly carried himself like a leader but the others don't revere him as such. Gwen was brought back by hearing Johnathan respond to her, "Well they don't seem the friendliest to you, and they don't even want to acknowledge me. I'm just here because they can't dump me on someone else, well they kinda have and that person is you." She glanced up at him, but meeting his gaze she instantly has a though and continues talking. "Not that I'm complaining, I just wish they would leave us be when they dump me on you. For simplicity reasons of course." Gwen gives him a wink, "That way we can test the strength of these cuffs in private." She lets out a giggle and turns to watch the others as they talk to the late arrival, as he approaches she doesn't avert her gaze. 'Here we go, the great big beat it, just fine with me. I still have the urge to pick your pocket oh mighty wolf leader of none.' Although what he does confuses her immensely, he snaps her chain linking her cuffs, what? why? Gwen gives him one hell of an eyebrow raise, "Umm... ok but why though?" She lets out a confused giggle as he explains his master plan. "So let me get this straight, you are missing a friend. Although with princess you would all be subjects, and also she doesn't like me. But despite that fact and the fact that I am a flight risk in every sense of the word, you decide to break the one thing keeping me here?" She laughs openly as Johnathan mocks him, 'Maybe we should ask the rent price.' was her first thought but she just holds on to that gem for later. She watches the banter go on before cute girl decides to break it up with another beauty of confusion. She giggles to herself again, I might just stick around to try and convince these people they would make wonderful circus clowns. I'll make a mint.

Ben gave her a sheepish smile, he had started to notice that he was just focusing on her and that the rest of the world was just being background noise. He couldn't help but smile at that, it was such a new feeling to be able to get out of his panicked mind so simply. Just by talking to Lila. Just went from a 9 to a 10... no no that's stupid stop that... He blushes at his own stupid brain but thankfully Lila has looked off to the others. He finally joins her gaze as his face starts to cool again, just in time to hear Lucy try to break up Johnathan and Hunter arguing. He had missed most or it, and judging by the mystery thief's laughter he almost wished he had paid more attention. Sure he was worried about Marie, her being taken by her master was something serious but the two males squawking at each other. One literally seemed quite silly, we have just made it two feet away from the monster infested town and we have a friend missing, now is not the time. He gives Lila a light squeeze before walking over to the others grumbling to himself, "Just have to do this all myself..." "Lets move this along, know where we are going Hunter? Or where she was taken at least? Surely you could sniff her out from there, right?" Ben placed his hand behind his back and he tried to wave Lila over, he was losing his strength all on his own and he was sure the trek after Marie would be difficult. He just hoped the others couldn't see, he had to be strong too but... Ben wasn't nearly as strong as he should be...and he was becoming disappointed in himself.

"Neither of you have been arrested before have you?" He questioned both gwen and Johnathan with a look of exasperation, "Tell me. Why don't you see any shifter breaking out as often as they could?" It was a fair question, an elephant busting down a wall, a mouse sneaking through the bars, a snake escaping from the guards. It was basic thought. Not every prison could be made specifically for one type of shifter, it would be cost effective between the plethora of animals that could escape easily, and the transport of a criminal to said prison. "Simple. You can't shift right now." He answered as he turned one of Gwen's wrist upward revealing a glowing rune on the bottom. He left dropped her wristas he turned to Ben, "She was taken in the opposite direction we went, after that i don't know. And there's too much blood and smoke in the air to catcha specific scent." He explained with a sigh, as he looked back the the town proper. They didn't deserve this. None of them did.

Johnathan stood back, with a severely annoyed look on his face. "Your actions still lack more than enough thought, but I'm done arguing with a piece of wood." At least he seemed to be as thick-skulled as a piece of wood. Of course he had never been arrested, he wasn't dumb enough to get caught. Though it seemed the wolf boy had. Nonetheless the fact that she couldn't shift didn't make what the woman said any less true. She was a stranger and a wild card. The guards never searched her, so it seemed dumb to think she only carried one blade. If this group got separated she could easily take out Ben and Lila. He wasn't certain about her up against Lucy, but even then that was enough damage. And if she "agreed" to help search, she could easily run off. This man was dumb. He acted without thought, though what else could Johnathan expect from a creature ruled by emotion and pride. Finally Johnathan turned to big Ben. "So who's this slaver guy and why does he have a beef with Marie?" He questioned, but honestly who didn't have a small beef with her.
Lila blushed lightly feeling the gorilla squeeze her gently. What on earth was that? It felt as though it should've been a hug, but did people usually hug from the side and compress against each other like that? Though the more she thought on it, she was certain she had seen others do this gesture. Mainly she saw drunken men do it with their buddies. They would line up, rosy cheeks and large grins, and hold each other. Was this a form of closeness seen in friendship? Things males did together? Did Ben consider her as a close male friend like those who perused women together, drank, and debated which hammer thrower was sure to win the tournament? Lila blinked out of her thoughts, realizing she had spent too much time in her own mind given the circumstances. She spotted the slight beckoning from Ben and quickly stepped up to reclaim her position as crutch. "Well then lets go find her." She spoke up. "He would most likely be traveling out of sight so maybe among the trees."

Last edited:
Hunter looked to lila, "you're staying here and finding some where sage with Ben and Lucy." He corrected with and glance to the ape and feline. "Ben needs someone to make sure he doesn't get worse and Lucy. You're not ready for this fight... I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." He turned back to Johnathan and Gwen, "you two are with me. John i need you to be our eyes in the sky, but be careful, i doubt you'll be alone up there." He stated before shifting into his lion sized wolf form, "keep up." he told gwen before bolting into the woods surrounding evergreen. The forest was the best option currently. They were less likely to deal with serpentine soldiers of the legion. To think so many people still called them a myth.

Last edited:
Carefully treading outside of the town, a fair skinned brown haired human tried her best to stay away from the chains of society. The ground there was tampered and unsafe. The wood in the buildings deafened and silenced, killed and left for dead in order to build upwards. The people she knows in these places hold no reverence towards the great spirits of nature around them. She knew it was her duty to purify the land there, but she has been met with opposition time and time again when sprouting trees in the middle of these villages. Her people respected the wood, the spirits.

She sat in the middle of an open field nearby, feeling the power beneath her in the magic lines that gathered all sorts of power, essential energy of life. She could feel where they were in the earth, and they often led to zones of dead life. Tapping into this energy relaxed her, and reminded her of her true purpose. To make nature whole again. She could feel it call to her, freely bending to her will if she requested. A bright, green light emerged from her blue eyes, and the land around began growing flowers of all sizes and colors, drawing the attention of nearby insects. She felt the breaking of one of these lifelines, as she called them, nearby. The druidess named Kaleylle couldn’t identify the exact place, almost as though the land was trying to hide it from her.

The forest was quiet. Nothing but the silent chirps of crickets and birds filled the air. The aura surrounding a loan deer was tense, as if anything could happen to it at any time, and the world would be none the wiser. The deer however had no choice but to venture forth, and looking for any water it could find. It wouldn't be able save enough energy to outrun any threats if it didn't get to refresh itself soon. After a long search the deer would find the pond it needed so desperately, and immediately started drinking. The deer savored every drop it could have, not knowing when its next drink would be on its long journey. Soon though, a low growl would snap the deer away from its pond, instantly recognizing the danger, it sprinted away as fast it possibly could. No amount of running could save the deer however, as large black jaguar hopped down from its perch in a nearby tree, and dashed after the deer. The jaguar sprinted as if it hadn't eaten in days, and it took no time at all for it to pounce upon the animal, and moments later, the deer was dead.

The panther would sit on its hind legs after confirming the kill, before slowing shifting back into its true form. The beast would take the form of a young looking blonde girl, who was certainly built well for her job as a Huntress.
"Sorry bud, that's just the way life's gotta be around here. I'm sure you'll make a family very happy tonight." She'd say to the carcass. She had been a huntress for years, so she was not sensitive to the bodies left behind at all. It all became quite normal for her. After cleaning her hands she'd lift up the body of the deer and swing it over her shoulders, and began her trek back to Evergreen, a city who was more than familiar with her work, and was willing to reward her handsomely.

Hours had gone by and she was nearly within the town's site, when a long howl would cause everything in the forest around her to stop. "Dire wolf" was what instantly ran across her mind. She knew the beast would be hungry, and she had the perfect meal for it. Almost instantly quick stomps behind her grew louder and louder, forcing her to drop the meat and dodge as a vicious dire wolf lunged at her. The huntress got up and admired the dire wolf. It was larger than any she had ever seen, and she could tell it was going to do anything to stop her from keeping the carcass.
"Alright boy, that look tells me you aren't going to give up easily." she'd remark. Before the beast had any time to set itself up for another attack, the huntress began focusing her spirit into her right palm. Her hand would tingle as a ray of light shot out of it, condensing back down to form a brilliant blade coming out of the edge of her arm. The blade was a transparent silver core, and had a beautiful gleaming aura surrounding her entire hand.

"You want this? Come and get it boy." She'd taunt, and almost instantly the dire wolf would lunge at her again, barely allowing her enough time to swerve to the right and slash at the monster. The attack would leave a large cut on the side of the beast, one that certainly caused it great pain. The huntress would watch the wolf as it crashed onto the ground.
"Guess you weren't so tough after all." She'd claim. "Something your size gave me a scare for sure. Maybe the butcher will give me something special if I br-" She'd be cut off as the beast shot up off the ground and slashed its long claws at her. The beast would tear deep into her left arm, forcing her to stumble back and scream out in pain. The dire wolf would stand back up and lunge right at her, only this time the huntress had enough time to use her blade as a method of blocking the beast's bite. The attack would force the both of them to crash into the ground, with the monster putting all its might into crushing the blade and killing the girl. After mere seconds the blade would start to crack under the beast's might, which force the huntress to send a sharp kick into the beast and throw it off to the side. Her main weapon was damaged, and it shattering would cause her an gruesome and immediate end at the hands of the dire wolf. Having no choice but to sheath, she took a step backed and readied herself to end the fight with the next clash. For one final time, the beast would lunge right at her, aiming for a killing blow. The huntress would smart however, using the time she had to duck and send a power right hook right into the monsters neck. Such a blow would cause the beast to fall and stay knocked down for hours.

The huntress would pant heavily as she looked down at her hand, bringing her crack blade back out to inspect it. "Dammit, few more attacks like that and I'm done for the day." She'd say. She seemed more worried about the blade than the deep wound on her other arm. Before long she'd throw the deer back over her good shoulder, and continue her way back to Evergreen. She'd made plans to stay at an inn in the city for once so she could recover, having no idea what horrors awaited her back in town.

Gwen had to giggle again, of course the wolf boy had been caught before he clearly couldn't stop stepping on other's toes while simultaneously tripping over his own. She agreed with Johnathan as well, watching them argue some more would be like kicking bricks; equal parts tedious, painful, and pointless. She watched with pointed eyes as he apologizes to the cute girl, they seem to be close but she might know him the longest as well. Maybe he wants something there... ehh not my problem, I'll be gone before I have a chance to try and care. Gwen sees wolf boy shift but she is more about eavesdropping on Johnathan's conversation with the tall guy, 'A slaver? After princess? I knew she was much more trouble than she was worth...' "Ugh, what?!" She turns back to the now shifted wolf. "You really are clueless aren't you wolf boy? Why would I want to help you find princess?" She crosses her arms defiantly, giving him a look of, 'Do I really have to explain the idiocy of the words coming out of your mouth.' She openly laughs at his command, "Keep up?! What are you, aaaand he's gone..." Gwen leans to Johnathan, "I give you ten coins and we leave him." She gives him a broad smirk.

Ben deeply wanted to protest that he could defend them but he knew it was a lie, a pointless lie that would get him nowhere. He let out a sigh and could tell he was fading into himself again, but felt a glow of warmth form in his heart as Lila came up by his side. 'At least it helps to have you here' He smiles quietly down at Lila while she talks to the others, 'She might be worse off than I am and just be better at hiding it. I should offer to help you more, it would be weird for me to ask for myself.. she would think I was weak and useless... helpless, hopeless, a waste of. Stop!' He sighs again, 'another day in paradise...', Ben lifts his head as Johnathan speaks to him. 'Not getting lost in there again...' He stows his crap for a moment, "Well... I really don't think that's my story to tell sorry, if you really want to know then you'll have to ask Marie when we get her back. Sorry I just don't feel it's my place... just suffice it to say if we don't help her she could get seriously hurt, probably even die, I don't know... But we will get her back, we have to..." Ben falls silent again, he struggles to hold his rampant invasive thoughts back and as he is distracted absentmindedly starts rubbing Lila's arm as she helps support his weight.

A group of common swifts flew above Feral Forest, heading towards Evergreen. They flew at an impressive speed, vigorously beating their wings at a rate that allowed them to become one of the fastest fliers in the world. The group of speedy birds passed over Katie as she carried her quarry The swift in front of the group was larger than the others, boasting sleek, black feathers that glistened in the sun. It was a majestic creature, one of the grandest of its kind, and it could easily be mistaken for a shifter.

As the great bird cut through the air and closed in on Evergreen, followed closely by its companions, it suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of its neck, and then nothing at all. The other swifts scattered, startled by the surprise attack on their leader. Coming out of its dive was a peregrine falcon, who had just struck the lead swift with its balled foot. The well-aimed blow was immediately lethal, and the falcon was quick to turn around and grab the falling body with its talons.

The falcon, still clutching its prey, lowered beneath the treetops, eyeing the area with sharp, fierce eyes that were almost as piercing as its talons. It spotted Katie and her own kill, deciding to stop on a large tree branch over descending all the way to the ground. Humans could be quick, and it didn’t want its meal to be taken. Best to maintain the high ground over any potential threats.

With its notched beak, it began digging into the slain swift and enjoying its large meal. The falcon was well-known by some of the townsfolk, especially those who frequented the Feral Forest. It usually hunted in the forest in the morning and evening, but it was rarely seen between those times. At night, just before the last of the sun’s rays disappeared beyond the horizon, it could be seen returning to its nest located in the branches of the large pine tree that served as the town’s city hall. And in the morning, just as the sun heralded a new day, the falcon was sure to fly northwest beyond the town’s wall.

Fleeting and quick, no one could hope to catch it, and and out of a strange reverence for the bird, no one dared intrude upon its nest, despite the strange glint that often shone from it during the day. It was unknown just how long it had been in Evergreen, or what it truly was, but rumors were abound. One of the most popular claimed that the falcon was a shifter, specifically a legendary outlaw who was too wanted by the King to ever show his face again. Another claimed it was a god in bird form, watching over the people of Evergreen and ready to protect them from external threats. And a third simply said that the falcon was nothing more than an odd bird. Other rumors existed, but regardless of what one believed, no one paid too much heed to the strange peregrine falcon that called Evergreen home.

Lucy

"Ben needs someone to make sure he doesn't get worse and Lucy. You're not ready for this fight... I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess. " Hunter said. Lucy called out in protest, wanting to help. Standing by and waiting didn't sound appealing in the least. Hunter shifted and ran off in search before she could try to convince him to let her come. "Ugh!" She growled, running her hands through her hair in exasperation. If she shifted she might be able to follow him, but it was too risky. The gap in her memory served as a reminder that even her shifting was useless. Ben replied to Johnathan, who had questions about Marie. "Well... I really don't think that's my story to tell sorry, if you really want to know then you'll have to ask Marie when we get her back. Sorry I just don't feel it's my place... just suffice it to say if we don't help her she could get seriously hurt, probably even die, I don't know... But we will get her back, we have to..."

"Well," she started, "We should probably get farther away from the city. Hopefully we'll run into Marie." She said. She pointed to Ben and Lila, who she was most familiar with. "Did you two see anywhere we would wait while we were on the road coming here?"

Katie would watch the bird in its entirety. Keeping her eyes narrowed on its movements until it landed in a tree high into the air.

"Oi! No reason to hide now. Come and show yourself!" She'd shout at the tree. Her life in the forest lead her to being all to familiar with how certain animals acted, and the swiftness and deadliness of the falcon immediately tipped her off. "That bird definitely isn't normal." She thought. The possibility of it being a shifter was the only possibility that ran through her mind. Even if she was wrong, the forest was empty, and nobody would be able to recognize her mistake.

As the Druid sat in the field, she felt a familiar feeling seep upon her. The fog she’s seen before would beseech her eyes. She was summoned, by an old pal. The final part of her trial as the chosen was to meet with her god’s champion, the ancient spirit bear named Oku, and tame his savage, indomitable spirit. Needless to say she succeeded, and he appeared every so often to offer guidance, or to bring forth a task to her delivered by none other than her goddess, Aewah.

“Oku, to what do I owe the pleasure?” She’d say reverently to her spirit bear mentor. She watched his great, magnificent bear form appear from the mist.

“Little one,” he’d say with his great, deep voice. “I bring urgent news from Aewah. She’s foreseen great danger if you continue doing this alone.” He’d say holding his bear head up to meet her own. “My power cannot protect you anymore my sweet Little One. Find the man who smells like a dog, he and his companions are destined to have a helping hand in your true purpose. He is nearby, I believe her premonition said his name was Hunter..Go now..”

The fog would clear from her vision, as she found herself in the field. She stood, and reluctantly walked toward the city, knowing that she had to find this man named Hunter.

The falcon looked up from its meal upon hearing Katie’s command. It fixed her with a focused stare, analyzing every detail it could find with its incredible vision. After a few moments of silence, it leapt atop the partially eaten swift and dug its talons into the dead flesh. With a quick fluttering of its wings, it took off from the branch and flew away from Katie but not towards Evergreen. It seemed as though the falcon wanted to eat more of its kill within the forest before returning to the town. Even with the weight of the swift, it was able to fly as though unhindered, avoiding tree branches with ease as it moved deeper into the forest.

"Hrm..." Katie would look off in the direction the bird went. She wanted to confirm her suspicion of it being a shifter, but she had no time. She needed her wound to be checked, but more importantly she wanted to sell off her game. Before long she'd soon start making her way back to Evergreen.

Last edited:
As she began her travels, Kaleylle would notice a blonde human gazing into the forest. She appeared wounded, and the druidess wondered if there was a predator who attacked her. She may know this, “Hunter” fellow. She began to walk up towards her, cautiously observing for any sign of aggression coming from the blonde lady.

“Greetings, my name is Kaleylle. Who are you? I notice you’re wounded, I can help if you wish..” She’d say aloud as she approached. She made sure to walk in a non-threatening manner.

Livrax Livrax

“Huh?” Katie would turn to the sound of the voice. She’d clutch onto her game, not wanting the druid to steal it after what she went through.

“Why are you out here miss?” She’d ask. She didn’t take strangers very well, especially ones in a dangerous forest like this.

Lila blinked in surprise as Hunter told three of the five to remain behind. She wanted to argue that he was being incredibly foolish by reducing the number of searchers, but she knew Ben had to be cared for as well. Though why keep Lucy behind? They were to search. If they found Marie they should contact the rest of the group. No one said anything about fighting on their own. Oh but of course, Hunter has to be the one to do it. He was a stereotypical lone wolf and he was going to be the hero. He was naive, and such innocence was going to get someone killed. Lila remained by Ben side, aggravated by the way the situation was being handled. She listened quietly as Ben told Johnathan that he didn't feel comfortable explaining who Marie's master was. With such a statement, she felt obligated to hold the same kind of silence, even though knowing what Johnathan was up against might have been beneficial. "Did you two see anywhere we would wait while we were on the road coming here? " The crow looked over at Lucy, realizing she was questioning them. "There was that small clearing within the forest a mile or two back, and considering Marie'sold master followed us from that direction he might be taking her back along that similar path." These were all speculations though. They didn't know the cruel man or the way his mind worked, so he could also easily pull of deep into the forest and simply kill Marie there. Lila tried not to consider that option too much.
Johnathan raised an eyebrow as Hunter commanded him to follow along as bird's view. He also detested being called anything but his full name, and if it weren't for Marie's life being on the line he would've simply remained where he was. A light chuckle escaped him as the woman leaned over, trying to bribe him in leaving. "If it weren't for Marie being in trouble, you wouldn't even need the bribery, but just you, I won't leave her behind either." He shrugged nonchalantly. "You don't have to help though. You're right, she isn't your problem, so if you want to get the hell out of here I won't hold it against you. If you plan on hanging around though, I'm gonna need a name eventually. Unless doll-face is what you prefer." A smirk of his own now pulled at his lips as he moved back into his casual stance. Another look of confusion befell Johnathan's pale face as he listened to his ape friend deny an explanation. "Well I'm not looking for her life story, mate. I'm just looking for who he is and what kind of threat he'll be if I'm gonna have to put my smart ass out there." He sighed softly, waving a hand dismissively. "But it doesn't matter, I'll just assume the worst and try to say something cool before I become bird feed."

“I’m a wanderer, seaking to heal the world. I can heal your wound if you wish. Can you tell me why you’re staring into the wilderness? Did whatever hurt you flee into the forest?” She’d say, stopping in front of Katie.

“I’m a friend of life, protector of nature, chosen of my goddess, Aewah. What are you doing out here?” She’d say.

Livrax Livrax

“Me? I’m a huntress” She’d reply. “I hunt any game I can so I can eat, then sell whatever I don’t need.” Her eyes would then narrow, expecting the worst. “Can’t assume a nature lover like you would like my work, huh?”

“I dislike hunters who hunt merely for pleasure. The lives of animals should be used for at least something.” She’d reply, wary of the stranger in front of her. She crossed her arms as she spoke.

Livrax Livrax

“Pretty lenient for a protector of nature.” She’d say. “What do you want of me?” She asked. She wanted to get back to town fast so the meat wouldn’t spoil, and this Druid was eating away at her time.

“I’m searching for a wolf in sheep’s clothing. A man by the name of Hunter. I was told to find him. He is to help me heal the lifelines of this world..You have yet to tell me about this wound of yours. I can help it if you want. I don’t know much about your people, or this society. In exchange for my assistance, would you help me find this man named Hunter?” She’d say with an earnest tone.

Livrax Livrax

The leaves and brambled of the forest crunched under Hunter's paws as he sprinted trees and vegetation were a blur, faint glimmers of light breaking throught the trees over head but none of that mattered to Him right now. He didn't care if Jonathon and Geen were behind him or in the next city over. Not right now at least. Right now he was on a hunt. A hunt for a bastard of a man. His mind was divided though. His instincts were in control mostly, pausing to sniff and scan the area for a clue before returning to the run. Memories flashed before him in the mean time, memories of a cell, bars rusted over with time and blood coated in dried blood, it was impossible to distinguish the though. The lower body of a man in a lab coat stood before him. He refusedto look any higher. Eye contact was a form of challenge. Challenges were punishable. The flashed away. Now he was running through a labyrinth of hallways the only indication of progress being the new door numbers. The light bathed him in red as an alarm rpeated with the auto mates announcement of a prisoner escaping. He had heard this alarm a couple of times in the past. He watched some brave souls attempting to reach freedom run by his cell. He also always saw them return and taken deeper into the complex. Today was his turn to be that soul. He turned a corner and saw- Blood.

His head snapped to the left, his paws digging into the earth as they tried to stop the momentum. fresh blood. Wolf. Couldn't tell what kind by scent from this distance. Doesn't matter. Smells familiar enough to investigate. He ran. stopping in a small clearing, the Wolf shifter scanned for a clue till his gaze stopped at a pair of girls talking. They didn't seem to noticed him yet. One was a short haired brunette, the other a muscular Blonde holding a deer. She had the scent on her. Dire wolf. No wonder it was familiar. He sniffed again, ignoring the . This time catching a new scent, a more familiar scent. Marie's blood. He growled lowly in the direction it was going before taking a deep breath a howling. It was a deeper than most wolf howls, but none the less it echoed out into the distance. He hoped the others heard it. As his lungs emptied his howl died off, if the girls hadn't noticed him before they did now, either way he bolted again chasing the scent.

Katie would pull her arm back. She didn’t trust this stranger enough to let her work on her wounds. “I know no man named Hunter, and my wound will be fine. Nothing I can’t checked out in Evergr-“ The huntress would be cut off by the large howl from behind her, forcing her to immediately turn behind her.

“Dammit, did that beast wake up already?” She wondered out loud. She could probably still best the wounded creature it if it attacked, but the possible threat of the Druid could change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back