• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck

"Live life well, and don’t forget to
smile!"

Nia Davion: 11:45am-11:50am

Nia thought for just a second before answering Edward's question "I'm thinking on buying you a new personality with it." she joked with him "something more like mine!" a quick chuckle escaped her mouth at the thought. "Yeah, you'd rather jump of the ship than be any more like me right?" the ship hit a wave, and Nia managed to keep her balance. The girl watched her "dad" totally save a little girl from a run away cart. Her eyes widened at the act, "Whoa!" she sounded rather impressed that he managed to pull it off. "Nice reflexes..." her gaze watched the family for a moment, wondering if it was like this all the time for them. What Jackson did definitely spoke well on his character. Perhaps the role of the father was best suited for him? Nia could only imagine what her fellow classmates would be like as real parents.

Nia then walked over to her parents, pulling on both of their sleeves to get there attention.
"Hey so... what do we do next?" she questioned her newfound parents with a slight tilt to her head. "You know your way around the ship, why don't you show us somewhere fun father?" Having enough time between classes, Nia figured they might as well have some quality family bonding time.

James mentally sighed as he leaned onto the decks railing. 'So not only is one of my partners a ticking time bomb, but now one is a freaking magician? Great,' he thought to himself as he shrugged. "Go ahead, maybe next trick you can make yourself disappear," he grinned. He knew being a dick wouldn't get him far, but damn it he just loved it to much. His lungs ached for their favorite mixtures of chemicals, but he figured mommy time bomb would throw him off the ship. He sighed heavily and waited for Lav to do her 'magic trick.' Though he raised an eyebrow at how into this they were getting. It was actually pretty creepy to James, all this for a stupid grade? 'Ugh, slinging dope is more educational then this,' he thought to himself.

R Rock And Roll Boy Parallax Parallax

Time Skip

Jackson Hayashi
and Zenjiro Sakamoto

11:50am-12:30pm

The sound of Sara's voice snapped Jackson back to reality. He unintentionally looked over at her just as the nickname "honey" escaped her lips. A small smirk cracked Jackson's usually indifferent look just as he slightly tilted his head toward his partner, "Thanks . . " An obvious pause lingered for a bit after. If it wasn't clear yet, Jackson struggled reciprocating the "honey" he received. It looked as if he was still speaking; however, Jack just couldn't bring himself to say "honey." " . . Wife," The word escaped Jackson awkwardly before he glanced away. How the hell was "wife" any better than "honey"?

Jackson felt a tug on his sleeve prior to eyeing the culprit behind the movement. His daughter insisted that they check out something around the ship. So, Jackson brought them to the sauna area just for show. He didn't think anyone had seen it yet. That place was perfect for relaxation and socialization. Solitude was also possible to a certain extent. After observing his group's individual reactions, Jackson realized that it was time to go back to class. On the way back, he told his group about the family he saw. It was clear that Sakamoto wanted them to almost replicate what they saw anyway.

Jackson entered Sakamoto's class and sat in his desk. "Nice of you to come back on time," Zenjiro mentioned eyeing the students in his class. The professor then proceeded to walk around the room seemingly handing each student the same sheet of paper. In reality, Lav, Kasumi, Chasity, and Lunabï had modified ones. "This sheet of paper explains the acting process which you will learn more about with Mori. As you can see, out of this whole page there are only two lines that have been highlighted. All I want you to do in this class is adapt the mindset. It's not that hard to develop a true understanding for your character especially once you start acting like them," Zenjiro explained returning to his podium. "This was the intro to our Behavioral Science course. Good day," He concluded walking out the room before any of his students could.

The older man expected Lav, Kasumi, Chasity, and Lunabï to act differently than what was expected of their roles. This was especially since each of those women had a secret written for their specific character.

Lav's Secret: Jackson impregnated her while he was intoxicated.
Kasumi's Secret: Kasumi got fired and her family is residing with group 3 because of the job offer they heard Chasity received until they get back on their feet. Her kids do not know that she got fired.
Chasity's Secret: Chasity stole Kasumi's job.
Lunabï's Secret: Lunabï crashed into Nia which is why Nia has amnesia.

Jackson stood up shortly after being dismissed and left the room. Sakamoto's material was ever so slowly starting to make sense. It was very slow though. Jack shook off the whole event as he made his way over to one of the casual restaurants they had on board.
It didn't take long for him to walk into Isles and seat himself. Stress, man. He thought as he gazed into the menu before him.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect life life Parallax Parallax ;Rain; ;Rain; Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Countryrps Countryrps R Rock And Roll Boy Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Joker987 Joker987

Kasumi Cheiko Gen'ishi
6ce945399c4e156de85980e9d4094ded--navy-blazers-professional-outfits-blazer.jpg

"Oh, that's good news. I'm glad your'e feeling okay, Ryo," she says to Lunabai's comment. She really wasn't sure what to do. Normally parents would worry over the sick kid, right? She hears a slight sound behind her and realizes that Kioko decided to join them after all. "Kioko, try to keep up," she scolds her youngest 'daughter' gently. Was that a thing parents did? Kasumi could really go off of her parents but it was harder since she was a single child. Kasumi doesn't slow down in her walking though, expecting Kioko to be able to keep up their pace. They reached the deck and she checks the time. "We can't be here long, so don't run off far," her voice was gentle but kind, trying to be in a motherly person even though she wasn't a mother. Instead of looking at families or going to the pool, she just stares off at the deck.

It wasn't until there was a bunch of noise that she turns back around, realizing that she had spaced out. She watched as a cart goes rolling for a little girl and her heart pumps fast for a moment. Instead of either of the parents to save the girl, she watches as Jackson swoops. Kasumi bites her bottom lip, she didn't wan to be the neglectful 'parent.' Realizing that her time was almost up, she rounds up her 'kids' and informs them that they need to head back to class. Once the quick scene passed, Kasumi heads back to class as well. So far she was failing this assignment, since the only family interaction she saw wasn't even a real family, it was Jackson's and Sara's.

Kasumi wanted to bang her head against her desk when the teacher hands her a paper of her secret she had to keep from her 'kids.' What's the point of me having a good paying job as one of my good news if I'm just going to get fired? Ugh, this was so stressful. She hated this class assignment already. She couldn't wait for class to be over. Kasumi was so glad that the teacher walked out first. Not waiting for anyone else or her family, she bolts out of the room and into her room. She needed a break and wanted to get some basic things unpacked.

Interactions: Countryrps Countryrps R Rock And Roll Boy ;Rain; ;Rain;
Mentions: Xanto Xanto life life
Code by apolla apolla

smile!"

Nia Davion: 11:50am-12:30pm

Nia followed Jackson to... "Holy shit a sauna!? Damn! liking this ship more every day!" she commented while investigating the room. This didn't last long however, as the group went back to class and were then dismissed after a few instructions were given to everyone. Upon being set free for lunch, Nia went down to the restaurant and ordered a bowl of simple Ramen. Once her warm meal was in her hands, she sat down across from Jackson. Nia smiled at him and gave a quick wave of her hand "Hello~" she said in a soft spoken tone. "What are you going to get?" she asked him, curious as ever, before raising some of the noodles to her mouth, slurping them down with a satisfied grin on her face as a result of the flavor.

code by allure
Xanto Xanto

Lunabï was having an internal freak out over her character's secret. She questioned why this had to happen to her of all people. Chasity, however, slipped her paper into her skirt pocket as she hid a smirk.

Both sisters looked at each other as they left class, knowing they had to revert to their set characters.

Last edited:
Jackson Hayashi

"Onigiri," Jackson replied looking at Nia as he lowered the menu down to the table. He patiently waited a few moments for one of the waiters to approach him. "Mr. Deangelo, it is a pleasure to finally meet you," The waiter said bowing slightly at the young man. Why was he so formal with him? It took a while for Jack to realize the reason mainly since it was the employee's first trip on the S. S. Angel. "Welcome aboard, Victor," Jackson responded cooly pointing at the salmon onigiri on the menu. Thank God for name tags.

Within a few moments, the waiter was off into the kitchen. "So . . ," Jackson's grey eyes casually shifted to Nia who was eating her ramen, "You ready for Korea?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Lav Koda

Science sensei's class had finished, but she was staggered by what she saw on his papers for everyone. There were secrets for everyone?! Her secret was.. Pretty crazy to say the least. As if Jackson would even let her hold his hand. The guy didn't wink or stick his tongue out back, either. But that was fine to her, because she still had the crush regardless. Tucking away the paper in her backpack, she trotted out of class in her cat hoodie onesie and traversed toward the restaurants that the huge ship had to offer. As she was walking by, she noted that Jackson and his 'daughter' were at Isles.

She paused for a moment, peering over at them, holding the straps of her backpack tightly. Should she find her 'wife' and sit with her? Or do something else entirely, like sit with Jackson and Nia? The choice was killing her, but she ended up going with her heart. She didn't know where Chastity and James were, anyways. "Hey Jackson, Nia." She smiled gently, happy to see them. "See the surprises sensei left us with?" Lav chuckled, eyeing Jackson.

Outfit: Grey one
Tagged: Joker987 Joker987 R Rock And Roll Boy
Code by apolla apolla

smile!"

Nia Davion

Nia quickly nodded in response to Jackson's question. "Oh definitely!" she said gleefully, "My parents were supposed to have a suprise waiting for me there. I have no idea what it is but I'm excited beyond belief!" she slumped in her chair with a groan. Looking up as Lav then approached them. "No... At least I don't remember anything like that." that wasn't just her being in character, she just didn't know.

code by allure
Xanto Xanto
Parallax Parallax

Jackson Hayashi

The waiter returned with Jackson's meal shortly after Nia replied to Lav's question. The savory smell of fresh onigiri almost made Jack lose control right then and there. After the waiter walked away, Jack looked over at his roommate and nodded assuming that she was talking about the whole project in general. Sakamoto's surprising projects weren't that surprising . . if that made sense. It was almost natural to expect something random from the cold-hearted professor. In terms of this assignment though, Jackson wasn't given any secret to keep. In fact, he didn't even know they were part of the project.

"Sit with us," He casually stated as he pulled his plate a bit closer to him. The onigiri was emitting smoke, but that didn't stop the hungry dude. Besides, the rice on the outside only felt warm. Suddenly w
ithout hesitation, Jack took a huge bite out of his long awaited meal. He had been craving salmon onigiri for days! What? You didn't see that coming, huh? Well, the guy loves his salmon. DANG that's hot! Jack thought to himself quickly consuming his bite before indifferently chugging a glass of water halfway. The salmon felt like it was being cooked on the inside.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Parallax Parallax

James was quick to separate himself from his new family and groaned as he walked along the ships deck. He could have gone to eat, but he had business on the mind as he scrolled his contacts to find Zack. He pressed call and raised his phone to his ear with a frown. "Better be worth my time," he muttered. It took a few seconds, but soon there was a groan on the other end.

"Ugh, Bridget I swear to god I will let you know when it comes in, just chill!" Zack shouted with obvious frustration. James gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Zack, it's me, James. I'm calling about that hook up in Korea," he said, holding back his anger.

"Oh, shit my bad mate! Bridget ran out of shit to put in her veins so she's bugging me. Anyway, I got a guy who has connections within the Korean mafia who is looking for a new supplier. He goes by Dae and he's been a good source for me, real reliable," James rolled his eyes and leaned back against the railing on the deck.

"So, is there a certain sort of product he wants or what? Ya got to give me a bit more info Zack, I'm sort of on a leash here."

"Shit that's right, your brother . He'd have my legs busted if he knew I was giving you this info. Meh, whatever, big money is in it for us. Dae is apparently starting a new line of product distribution with a few members of the Korean mafia and he's looking for a good source. I told Jason and he denied because of bad relations with him and the head of the Korean mafia, but you aren't your brother and already have a small crew who seem decent enough to take care of this job. I can keep your business transactions out of Jason's sight, but you gotta make the calls," James silently nodded his head as he was informed.

"Alright, how much is the pay? What are we starting off with?" he asked in a low voice. Zack chuckled.

"Half a mil, I'll take 40% while you get 60% seeing as how you are the source of the product and I'm keeping your shit on the down low. So, you down mate, or do I gotta find another partner?" James was deep in his thoughts as he debated between his answers. This was a decent deal, but it's also a huge leap from his common dope slinging from a street corner. Was he ready? James sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know Zack, this sounds a bit much for me and my boys. Can I get back to you on this later?"

"Well he's very impatient, but I can keep him busy till ya give an answer. I suggest you give me an answer as soon as possible, because this job is gonna be big," Zack said and sighed. "Damn it, Bridget's trying to call. Call me when you got an answer," he said and hung up. James ended the call and leaned his head back with a groan. Frustration clouded his mind as he lazily placed a smoke into his mouth and lit it. He released the fumes through his nose and sighed. A decision had to be made and James was the one who had to make the call. The job was good, but dangerous at the same time for someone of his level. His crew was decent at running the streets, but shipping product to Korea for the mafia? He would not only be putting his neck on the line, but his crews neck as well. Plus if Jason found out he would nail James to this cruise ship.

"Was this how you felt Jason?" he muttered as he felt his hunger disappear. He need to think.

(Open to interactions)

tAG_196819.jpg

Sara Hisashi
After the odd behavioral science activity, Sara's "family" had returned to the class, where they'd packed up and prepared for dismissal. She brushed her hair out of her face, speeding out of class in a rather brisk manner. Of course, she had no clue where she was going, but that was something to think about later. Passing a disgruntled James on the way out of class, her eyebrow rose in confusion before those thoughts disappeared. She shouldn't have to be concerned. Moreover, she was worried about where, or what, she was going to have to do for food. Having only had coffee in the morning, she felt terrible hunger pangs striking her. At the moment, she didn't have the will, nor did she have the energy, to make herself anything to eat. It was then that she remembered that she'd noticed something about a restaurant on the detailed map of the ship.

Knowing that attempting to find the restaurant with the use of the map would only bring her disastrous results, she decided to follow her gut and just wander until she found the place. Sara had enough luck to stumble upon the place moments later. Scanning the area, she spotted Lav, Jackson and Nia eating contentedly. Instinct led her to approaching the table. It was too late when she realized that this wasn't class and there was no reason for her to have even made her presence obvious.

Assuming that it'd only be awkward if she walked away, she smiled slightly before turning her head sideways to glance at the three people. "Would it be okay if I ate with you?" she asked, slowly. She looked down at Jackson's onigiri before her brown eyes drifted to Nia's bowl of ramen. Suddenly craving a plate of her own food, she waited on the small group's response as she told one of the waiter's that she'd have a plate of yakitori.

code by pasta

Kasumi Cheiko Gen'ishi
6ce945399c4e156de85980e9d4094ded--navy-blazers-professional-outfits-blazer.jpg

It didn't really take her long to get everything unpacked, mostly she tossed her things into the unoccupied wardrobe as well as most of her school supplies. She would organize all of her items later, wanting to have enough time to get something to eat. Kasumi climbs up to the top bunk and makes her bed as neat as she could, she didn't have anything on there, but wanted to make it nice for Edward. She climbs back down and puts her suitcase underneath the bottom bunk. She didn't touch anything though, not wanting to invade in his space. Especially since he was being nice and was going to let her take the bottom bunk after all. Now that she had plenty of time, she grabs a fresh notebook, pens, and pencils, and puts it all in her backpack. She would transfer her notes later. There was one last thing she wanted to set up. She pulls out her suitcase and gently gets out the case that held her father's sword. Kasumi takes out the stand, the sword, and things to put it on the wall. Kasumi goes to the right of the bed and hangs up the sword, it still sheathed onto the wall. Hopefully no one would touch it. She finally closes her suitcase and puts it back under the bed.

Kasumi grabs her backpack, not wanting to run out of time and have to come back for it. She goes to the restaurant to get some food. Kasumi looks around the place, seeing that none of her "children" were there. She was slightly disappointed, it would give her a great chance to get to know them better. After all, she would have to interact with them the most since they had to work together in a group. She does however spy most of Jackson's "family" as well as Lav. Wasn't that who her family was staying with? Was Lav supposedly pregnant or Chasity? Kasumi couldn't remember and she hesitates. Perhaps she should sit with Lav, since that is also who she would be interacting with. Kasumi slowly makes her way to the group, she doesn't exactly sit next to them but sits near them. She was near enough that she could hear them and they could hear her, if she chose to talk. For now, she was just going to order some food.

Interactions: None
Mentions: The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Xanto Xanto life life Parallax Parallax Duke of Doge Duke of Doge ;Rain; ;Rain; R Rock And Roll Boy Countryrps Countryrps

Code by apolla apolla

Lunabï was outside, by the deck and leaning against the rails, her glasses sliding down her face a little. Her platinum blonde hair was waving behind her head, giving her a beautiful trance. Head hung low, her eyes nearly closed, she sniffled and rubbed her face gently, after taking off her glasses.

(Open for interaction)

smile!"

Nia Davion

Nia watched Jackson eat obviously way too hot onigiri. Laughing at the sight "Don't bite off more than you can chew Jackson!" she commented, enjoying the boys reaction. Soon after the girl she knew was Sara came next and asked if she could eat with them. Nia quickly nodded in her direction and scooted over. "Of course! Come on in!" she patted the seat next to her, inviting Sara to sit next to the red-head before taking in more noodles. Nia's constant high levels of energy needs fuel...

code by allure
Xanto Xanto
life life Parallax Parallax

Edward Pennington
e2c804d0ba9a438cce4c6ba5d4f4710d.jpg
Edward left the class, more annoyed than ever. Not only did he have to deal with insufferable students, but he also had to deal with the annoying methods of a man who thought that he could teach. Of all the science related things in the world... behavioural science. What a fucking joke. He did not have any breakfast that morning which meant that he would be hungry. And it seemed that hunger was a feeling shared by quite a few of the other students as well, since they went towards where the restaurant was. Wanting to follow his comrades into the restaurant Edward slowly started to walk after them when he suddenly got a phone call. It was his mother.

He did not want people to eavesdrop into his conversation. Therefore, Edward walked outside the ship, preferring to talk there instead of the corridors. With a deep breath, he answered the phone. "Hello mother." "Hello Edward. Your father has been telling me that you have been paired up with idiots... I knew this cruise thing was a bad idea..." "That is not quite the case as of now. I have met a few people who are bearable at the very least. None of them are the studious type but some are aware of the concepts of respect and manners. I'll try to identify which ones I can use as allies soon enough." "Hmmm... Very well then. I was just calling to check in on things. Just give me an overview of everything. Your classes have begun if I am not mistaken. I made extra sure to not call you in the middle of your...science class is it?" "Heh. I wish it was a science class. First thing we do is a group activity where we pretend to be people from random families. The professor claims it is "behavioural science." I would think that it is the science of "wasting time". I hope we get back on track with the syllabus as soon as possible. The history class was... " "I apologise but I seem to have forgotten that I have a meeting I have to get to in 15 minutes. Send me a text tonight of what you wanted to tell me now. Goodbye."

She hung up before Edward could say goodbye. It was no bad gesture for him however. He knew that his mother was a busy woman and did not have time to spare. Looking up, he looked at the sea briefly before turning around to go to the restaurant. In the corner of his eye, he noticed the girl that had previously broken down in history class. First impressions were important but they did not warrant such an overreacted reaction from the pressure of them. Edward figured that the girl had massive anxiety issues. It was probably best for him to avoid her for now. People affected by mental issues often ignore the concept of logic on more than a few occasions. And he did not want to deal with any more ignorance.

R Rock And Roll Boy

When he got to the restaurant, he noticed his so called family sitting down with Lav. Kasumi was sitting close to them but on a different table. Although Edward was no big fan of Nia's immaturity and Lav's bullshit, he did want to get to know Kasumi a bit better. Besides, Sara just sat down with them too. And Sara was one of the few people he had met or spotted that he did not immediately dislike. He started to walk in the general direction of the two tables when he saw the Jackson guy bite into the steaming hot balls of rice that he had ordered. They seemed to have salmon inside them. Edward was no big fan of asian cuisine and he only knew the names of the most basic and general types. He knew what sushi and noodles were but he had no idea what any of the specific types were called. Not that he cared at all. With the ship being there, he had access to the excellent food of the west that he had grown up with and had enjoyed.

Snapping out of the line of thought, Edward slowed down his advance as he took in more of the interactions of the people at that very desk. Specifically Nia. Although he could not tell what she said specifically, her bubbly attitude was obvious to everyone in the entire room. On second thought, he did not want to deal with any of her nonsense. It seemed that in order to get to the people he wanted to interact with, he had to get through the obstacles that came in the forms of annoying persons. These interactions he was interested in setting up could wait. He came to enjoy a meal, not a headache. Edward took a seat on a table that was not too close to the others. It was a table for two and was closer to Kasumi than the larger group. Sitting down, Edward took a look at the menu before ordering a Filet-Mignon steak, cooked medium rare. He then took out his book and started to read it, occasionally glancing between it and the people he had opted to stay away from.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Xanto Xanto life life Parallax Parallax Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Jackson Hayashi

1:00pm

After what seemed to take half a week, Jackson finally finished the salmon onigiris on his plate. It was no mistake that he savored every last bite; however, even in the midst of this glory Jack kept the usual stone cold expression on his face. If anyone dared to examine his eyes though, only then would he or she have seen a slight glint in the grey-ness.

Jackson rubbed his eyes tired from the previous night they had all experienced. His gaze stayed focus on the table in front of him before he began to wonder about what had even happened. Mango vodka . . The man mentally groaned at idea before slowly moving a hand through his hair. Fortunately, the pounding pain in his head subsided sometime during their science class. It sucked that he couldn't remember a thing though.

Nia looked around at her friends at the table. "Hey guys, random but important question." She opened her mouth to speak, pointing her index toward the ceiling in the process. A wide, opened mouth, smile on her face as she looked around eagerly. She dropped her hand. "What's everyone's birthday?" She paused and furrowed her brow in thought for a breif second. Nia then presented her phone, placing it on the table unlocked. "also your phone numbers. I need them. We could benefit from the extra communication, seeing how we all share classes." She explained in a suprising bout of maturity.
Xanto Xanto Parallax Parallax life life The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect
(Not coding, on mobile and had the itch to post, so here we are.)

Time SKIP

Time: Whenever you are getting ready for the ball to 6:30pm

Jackson Hayashi

"What if I wear nothing?" Jackson tilted his head as he questioned Wesley who simply rolled his eyes from behind the young man. "That wouldn't be practical now would it? . . unless you have a bet again~" Wes replied watching his friend look over his shoulder. Jack's grey eyes studied his co-worker momentarily before his whole body faced the dude. "Heh, I wish," He merely replied moving past Wesley and grabbing a shirt from a hanger behind the other guy. Wes and Jack were close friends especially after their previous trip on the S. S. Angel. Both photographers shared more than enough time snapping photos of guests around the world.

"Are we switching shifts or . . ?" Jack began as he pulled off his current shirt and slid his arms into a white long sleeve button up polo. Bam! "You wish!" Wes slammed his hand against Jackson's walk-in closet rather unexpectedly for dramatic effect. All the grey-eyed guy did was raise a brow at the sound of something falling from one of his shelves. "I- . . . So I'm gonna take over our set up," Wes folded his arms unapologetically trying to not acknowledge the fallen item. "Okay, tough guy. What for?" Jack asked buttoning up his shirt and glancing at the door.

Wesley took his friend's glance as a sign to get ready to leave the Deangelos' quarters. As a result, the slightly older man paced out of the huge closet and into the bedroom next door to begin his monologue. It all started on the first day the ship set sail. Something about seeing a beautiful woman.

Jack zoned out after a while since he thought his co-worker's language was a lot more gooey than usual. Not long after, the two guys approached their main photography set up in the ballroom. "So why do you want to take over our station again?" Jackson said trying to get the answer to his earlier question while grabbing one of the cameras from a table. "That woman has to pass through this station. In other words, you are tonight's wandering photographer and I'm tonight's stationed one. Good?" Wes lightly glared at the guy before slapping his back and sending him off into the ballroom that was beginning to fill up.

. . Here's to a crazy night. Jack thought adjusting a plain white half-mask over his face. His camera might have been a dead give away. Other than that, his mask and tuxedo made it hard to recognize the lad at first glance.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge ;Rain; ;Rain; The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Parallax Parallax life life R Rock And Roll Boy Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Joker987 Joker987

Edward Pennington
Hotsuin.Yamato.600.1686258.jpg
Life on the boat was not bad. But it was far from perfect for Edward. There were many small things that bothered him. Despite that fact however, he was finally starting to get used to the place. He wondered how much longer it would take for him to get used to the people. A masquerade ball thrown to honour their arrival was planned for the evening. It sounded fun at the very least as it would allow him to try to find who each person was in the shortest amount of time possible. Returning to his dorm, he started to prepare for this event. He knew exactly what he wanted to wear and was looking for an excuse to try it on. It was the mask of a plague doctor that covered his face along with a hat that hid his hair. He also threw in a cloak on top of it all in order to conceal his identity further. Although his height would be a dead giveaway, he still wanted to see whether he would be able to go undetected for just a short amount of time if possible. He took out the pieces of his costume and then moved to the bathroom to change. He wanted to leave as soon as possible so that Kasumi does not see him in his costume once she inevitably returns to the dorm.

He left the bathroom, grabbing things like his keys, phone and other necessities before leaving. Putting on his mask and hat, Edward left the dorm and made his way to the ballroom.

plague_doctor_by_torvald2000-d5cfjtu.jpg

Taking a quick shower, washing her hair thoroughly, Chasity went to her suitcase and got out her dresses and picked the shortest and skimpiest one, ditching her bra and wearing just the dress.

After putting her contacts in and doing her makeup, she slid on her high heels and checked herself, using her compact mirror.
"Chasity, you're looking gorgeous". Smiling inside, and out, she headed out, knocking on her sister's room door, calling for her but got no answer, so she made her way over to the ball, resisting the urge to rub her eyes as her contacts itched.

Lunabï, however, was already at the ball, not dressed for the occasion... and inebriated as hell. Staggering around, nearly falling over twice, she laughed and made remarks at everyone she saw.

"Your dr... your dress... is so slutty..."

"Y... you look liked you crawled outta a gutter".

"H... hey! Stop dancing, you're both soooooo not right for each other".

Chasity's outfit:

1752169_150721105855_2.jpg

Lunabï's outfit:

674a33d81aa0631ebc4cf6801bceea9b.jpg

Last edited:
James watched with a frown as several people all dressed up and wearing masks walked to the ballroom, all of them laughing and filled with excitement for the night. He shuddered a bit and shook his head. He will never understand this sort of stuff. With a groan James spat out his cigarette bud and pulled out one of the many bottles of alcohol he stole from the bar. It was actually really easy to fool the bar keep, just say a dudes pissing in the corner and he'll go running. A chuckle escaped him as he opened a bottle of scotch and took a swig. He cringed a bit as it hit his tongue, but smiled as the liquid flowed down his throat. He'd be caught sooner or later, but to hell with it, might as well get shitfaced when there's nothing else to do or no one to hang out with. Though, now that he thought about it he sort of did have someone to hang out with. Sara, the chick who stole his phone and who was talking about his brother. He remembers her saying they would hangout instead of going to the ball, but he had a feeling she'd just blow him off and go with the others. James didn't care either way, he was use to people ditching him. He would never blame them though, he knew he was a dick to be around. James shrugged and took another swig before pushing off the railing he was leaning on and began to head to his room. He hadn't made any plans for the night other than to drink, but maybe if he waited till everyone was at the ball then maybe he could do something fun. Well, what he would consider fun.

Mentioned: life life

smile!"

Nia Davion

Nia took her time getting ready for the ball. Picking the right mask and outfit, ensuring her hair was well maintained, she even bothered to put on makeup- well more than was usual for her. Dark red lipstick and eye-shadow-- she had a theme and she is sticking to it! She preformed a twirl in front of the mirror and smiled at herself. "perfect!" she said with a smile before she grabbed her small handheld purse. Making sure she had everything she went over the list mentally. 'I got the dress, the makeup, the mask, the purse, everything in the purse, and a can do attitude!' she took a deep breath 'let's go'

Nia was able to move very easily despite her dress and high heels to boot. Having had plenty of experience after adoption with her family, this sort of thing was second nature, as was masking her attitude in exchange for a more serious attitude when the time arose for it. Whatever the case, the Davion was used to formal dances, masquerades... not so much, her red hair was a dead giveaway, but she isn't going to wear a wig or dye it just for one party. Entering the party, she smiled for her picture that Wesley took, thanking him before entering the main ballroom. She looked around monetarily, taking in all the elaborate masks and dresses- it was simply wonderful!
The red-heads attention was drawn by one girl in particular. Dressed casually and clearly drunk. Nia approached her slowly.
"Hi! uhm... are you okay? The party just started and your already tipsy..." she told her with a worried expression on her face.
20161214153131_89597.jpg
1000x666.jpg
code by allure
Mention: Xanto Xanto
Interact with R Rock And Roll Boy

Lunabï laughed and pointed at Nia, staggering a little. "You're so funny. I think I'm m... more than tipsy and your outfit is f... fucking awful. I think I mistook you for a hooker". Lunabï burst out laughing and nearly doubled over, downing whatever was left of her drink. "I mean, it ain't like I downed a few pints, when the party started, because I was scared of people. But their outfits are so shitty. Especially yours". She tipped her head back before trying to down her empty drink, pouting as she saw there was none left, staggering off to get more but fell to the ground with a thud, her glasses flying off her face when she fell. "Shit. Glasses..." She felt around the floor for them.

Chasity had just arrived, her contacts still itching. She had a look around, soon spotting her little sister on the floor, rushing over to her.
"Oh my god. Lunabï, are you okay"? Lunabï giggled, looking up at her blurry sister.
"C... Chasity? You're such a heroine. Help me find my glasses, would you"?
"Are you... drunk? I can hear it in your voice and you look wasted".
Chasity looked around for Lunabï's glasses, crouching down, despite her tight skirt and delicate heels. They both looked for a while, eventually finding them but with one of the lenses cracked.
"Must've gotten kicked around" Chasity muttered before giving them to her sister, standing back up, her contacts itching so much. Slipping her glasses back on, Lunabï examined her sister's outfit before roaring with laughter. "Oh my... that outfit"! Chasity looked down at herself.
"What's wrong with it"?
"I didn't know you could be such a slut"! Chasity had the saddest look on her face before shaking her head.
"You're drunk, so I'm going to pretend I didn't hear what you just said. I'm going to get a drink..."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
tAG_196819.jpg

Sara Hisashi
After finishing her meal with the group, Sara had left to attend her other classes, which proceeded much like the first two; considerably odd, but clear enough for her to understand. An hour had passed since instructional hours were over, and she'd overheard people talking about getting ready for the masquerade ball. Although she wasn't necessarily in the mood to participate, she knew that joining the fun would be nice. Perhaps showing up would allow her to see some of her friends in "costume". Contemplating on the matter, she decided that she would make use of her free time in an effort to stop being a lazy ass. However, she hadn't forgotten about James' offer. It definitely suited her more than the whole idea of the masquerade ball, but dressing up seemed like a fun idea regardless of what she chose to do that night. On the way back to her room, she picked up a mask from the entrance to the ballroom, noticing that people had already started to enter.

It didn't take long for Sara to change into one of the dresses that she'd brought along for such occasions. Although heels would help with her height, she knew that she couldn't tolerate the physical and mental toll it would take on her, so she stuck with a pair of flats. Sara knew herself well enough to acknowledge how bad she was at doing her own makeup, so she merely washed her face and applied gloss. Quickly going through her hair with a comb, the woman finally gave up and chose to go look for James.

Putting the mask on, she instinctively headed toward the bar before she realized that it would be easier to check his room first. Heading in that direction, she turned the corner to see him approaching his doorway. She was thankful that it didn't take long for her to find him. Picking up her pace, she moved behind him and tapped his shoulder, her eyes narrowing as she spotted the bottle in his hand. "Offended that you started without me," she commented, casually freeing the bottle from his grip and taking a swig. Her expression remained the same in spite of the fact that her throat almost burned like fire due to her unfamiliarity with the alcohol.

259_original.jpg

(Note: How the hell do you crop images without editing the image url? I wanted to cut off her head-)
400x300.jpg

code by pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back