• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck

The Skylar sisters had given each other a huge hug outside the classroom, Chasity feeling the intensity of Lunabï's hug. Chasity's heart sank a little as Lunabï started to cry, the brief fear from the classroom and the overwhelming stress of being in a new environment, all topped off with seeing her big sister, all rising to the forefront. Neither sister could bear the other crying, they'd been through a lot. Chasity enveloped her little sister in another hug, starting to tear up a little herself.

After they'd hugged it all out, they were still teary. Chasity took off Lunabï's glasses and wiped her eyes. As she did so, Lunabï doing the same with her. It was a sisterly thing, a sweet thing nonetheless. After they put each other's glasses back on, Lunabï looked a lot more calmer and Chasity was smiling sweetly at her.

Kasumi Cheiko Gen'ishiLocation: Classroom/Hallway
6ce945399c4e156de85980e9d4094ded--navy-blazers-professional-outfits-blazer.jpg
Current outfit​
After introducing herself, she felt like she was going to be sick. But she was glad that it was over and the knots in her stomach faded slightly. She pays attention as the rest of her classmates introduce themselves. Half of their names she already forgotten but when it came to her roommate, she made sure to pay attention. She underlined his name twice in her notes, she would have to know his name the most. Edward was so bland and didn't give any details about himself. Good, maybe this meant he wasn't much for talking, and wouldn't want to talk to her all day. Kasumi's stomach flips when Lunabai gets another girl to speak for her. Were they just friends or sisters? She had no idea but she felt the pain Lunabai was going through.

Before long, history was over. She didn't take that many notes in history, it was hard for her to simply write down notes without any guidance like a powerpoint slide or on the board. But she tried to pay attention as much as possible. Within an hour though, she had become bored, and it was harder for her to keep focus. She had kept looking at the clock and started doodling in her notebook. Finally, she had a break. Kasumi grabs her notebook and pen before going down to class. She would keep the same notebook for all three classes and simply transfer notes into separate notebooks when classes were completely done. As the rest of the group leaves, she fell behind, and was the last one to exit the room. Kasumi sticks to the wall for a moment before she finds her target. She approaches Edward hesitatingly before gently tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.

Mentions: R Rock And Roll Boy Interactions: The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

As the class ended James was quick to make his way out of the room. He sighed heavily and ruffled his hair from frustration due to his current situation. His mind was still clouded from last night, but he still attempted to shake his head clear to find the answers he was desperately trying to find. With a groan he leaned against the ships railing and dug out his smokes. He popped one in, lit it and inhaled. Some of the frustration and stress melted away as the fumes filled his lungs, but he knew he still had a problem. James blew the smoke from his nose and looked through his phone. Everything seemed to be as it was, but he saw that a call was made last night. It was during the time he was drunk so the information he needed was very hazy. He shook his head and debated in his mind if he should call Jason and let him know the situation. It would have been the first thing he would have done in the past, but thanks to his experiences with bugged phones he decided to leave him be. Plus he knew he didn't need Jason every time shit went down, he could take care of himself. James inhaled once again and released the chemicals back into the air as he looked at to the sea with an irritated glare. "Can't seem to get a break," he muttered and tapped his ashes into the waters below.

(Open to any interactions.)

Edward Pennington
e2c804d0ba9a438cce4c6ba5d4f4710d.jpg
Edward had grasped the contents of the class pretty well, taking detailed notes to help him revise this very topic afterwards. He tried to make sure they were as condensed as possible so as to not take too much time to revise. History was a lesson with a lot of unnecessary information and the ones that were actually required for the examinations had to be extracted and memorised. Thankfully, Edward had a pretty good bullshit filter that he could use to only write down the important things.

Once the class finished, Edward stood up and placed his bag on his chair. Opening it, he placed all of his notebooks, books, pens and other tools back into his bag in a very organised manner. He then closed his thermos containing his tea and placed it in his bag after securing it tightly. This took naturally took time which meant that he was amongst the last people to leave the classroom.

On his way out the class, Edward pulled up the schedule of the day on his phone and left the class with a small farewell to the teacher. It seemed that there was a 30 minute break before the science class. Science was always a strong lesson for Edward, particularly Physics and Chemistry. He wondered how the classes would be split up and who would teach them.

He looked up to see what his classmates were doing when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. Quickly turning around to face the person, Edward saw his roommate. This was probably a good time to talk to her as they had not interacted up until that point, despite meeting more than a few times. It seemed that she was an introverted person, which probably meant that she was on the more studious side. That was only an assumption however, as Edward was desperate to have someone he could actually study with. Briefly clearing his throat, he tried to remember the name of the girl before addressing her. "You are Kasumi correct?" He then reached his right hand out to offer her a handshake. "Pleased to make your acquaintance"

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Sara Hisashi

Throughout the rest of the history class, Sara took short notes, jotting down almost all of what the professor said, regardless of whether or not the information was important or not. She had a tendency to do such a thing, but she knew she should abandon the habit because it would make it even harder to study. Her brain was just barely processing the information, but she managed to ask Edward a couple of questions when she was confused, to which he responded promptly. His explanations were simple and made perfect sense. She knew she'd made a good decision in choosing to sit with him. After the lecture, she stood from her seat, packing up her belongings. As she turned towards Edward to thank him for his helpfulness during the class, Cheiko approached him. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, she hoisted her bag over a shoulder and left the classroom in search of someone else to bother.

She knew of the short break that came before the next class. She was thankful for it, especially because it gave her some time to clear her mind and dispel other thoughts that came to mind. Walking outside, her eyes fell on Jackson and Lav who were amidst a conversation. A smaller girl accompanied them, but she ran away after a while. She wasn't sure if the conversation was personal, but she decided that it was best to stay away from them anyway. Her first thought was to find Nia, but knowing the girl's enthusiasm, Sara knew she'd never be able to guess where she was.

Heading to the ship's deck, she spotted James leaning against the guard rail of the ship, smoking. Jason's concern for his younger brother was necessary; Sara couldn't blame him for the "excessive" worrying. She wasn't sure if it was his hangover, but something definitely seemed to be up. Wandering over to him, she stopped a few inches away, looking out over the edge. The woman shifted her weight onto her left foot. "You don't look too happy," she said, throwing a glance in his direction.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Joker987 Joker987

Jackson Hayashi

10:43am-10:50am

Jackson stood back up as he eyed his younger cousin running to class. "That's what she wants you to think," He smirked in response to Lav's comment about Katarina. Of course he was joking. Katarina did come off as a sassy princess at times, but other than that she was one of the most loving people Jack knew.

The man tilted his head when he noticed his roommate drift into some deep thought. The silence didn't bother Jackson at all though. He silently slid his hands into his pockets before scanning all the people on deck. Some of his classmates' familiar faces could be seen lounging around or talking with one another.

Soon enough, Lav's voice broke the short silence and Jackson's grey eyes indifferently shifted back to her. Lav didn't seem to notice the few seconds that passed. "
That's for you to find out," The guy plainly stated noting how his roommate tried to interview him right then and there. Again, it didn't bother him. Why take the easy way out when she could discover it all for herself though? It's where all the fun is. Jack inwardly thought.

The next part of the discussion caught Jackson off guard though. Was she really making a blanket for him? " . . Thank you," He smiled a bit at the nice gesture. Crocheted items were pretty new to him. In all honesty, Jack didn't usually accept random gifts; however, Lav was already in the process of making his blanket. It wouldn't be right to turn away her hard work. "Do you get cold at night? We could turn on the heater," His face casually fell back to the same indifferent look he usually had, but this time with a hint of concern.

Parallax Parallax

James glanced over to see Sara and scoffed. "Who, me? Why I'm the happiest camper on this freaking boat," his voiced dripped with sarcasm as he played off a fake smile. After a few seconds he dropped the smile and looked back to the sea. He was silent for a few seconds before he let out a sigh, lowered his head and raised his phone up above his head. "Apparently people can be a bit nosey and go through other peoples crap without asking," he said and turned to her as he leaned his back against the railing. "Some ass hat thought it'd be cool to go through my phone and now I got to worry about some douche knowing about my own business," he shook his head with a frown. "The dude even called my idiot brother, who somehow didn't even notice that it wasn't me," he rolled his eyes and let his head hang back to look up into the clear blue sky. "I swear I can never catch a break." he complained to himself as he blew out a wave of smoke through his nose.

life life

Nia took notes in spurts throughout the class. Doodles were placed here and there whenever she stopped. Once the class was over. Nia simply packed up her things and went to her next class. Sitting in the very center of the class again. She pulled out a comic and began to was while waiting for someone else to enter.
(Short, mediocre post but I'm busy so bleh)
@whoever

Kasumi Cheiko Gen'ishiLocation: Hallway
Current outfit​
She flinches when he calls her Kasumi and hopes that he either didn't notice or doesn't ask about it. It was really embarrassing for her to flinch like that and she takes a deep breath to try to calm her nerves. It was the name that her step-father used when yelling at her, followed by beating her. But of course she couldn't explain this to a person she just met. "I prefer Cheiko," she says softly but tries to smile to be polite. She didn't want to make it a big deal but really hated anyone calling her that name.

Kasumi switches her notebook and pen to her left hand to shake Edward's right hand with her own. She wasn't sure what to really say to him, she was still feeling rather tense and nervous. "I uh..I want apologize for my bad manners. I'm sorry we haven't really met when we're roommates.." she pauses, not really sure what to say. This was why she came over here but she felt so awkward at the same time. She had no idea how he even thought of her, he did also seem to be rather strict and serious. "I have to ask a favor for you.." once more she hesitates. Maybe he didn't want to be bothered at all in this short break. "I understand it's completely my fault and you have every right to say no..but I'm not fond of heights and I was wondering if you'd be willing to switch bunks with me..or at least think about it.." She had her notebook and pen pressed up against her chest in an act of nerves.

Interactions: The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Sara Hisashi

Sara winced as she listened to him scold her indirectly. She'd already been feeling guilty, but hearing him stress about it made her feel slightly worse. Even though he'd probably hate her afterwards, she decided that it was a good idea to get the truth out. It was better than having him figure out later. "Mmm... I should change my name to ass hat," she laughed, bitterly. "I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you sooner. You were so drunk and he kept calling you. I was just concerned, but I know it wasn't any of my damn business. I'll stay out of your way from now on." She paused for a second, thinking briefly. Shuffling her feet awkwardly, her eyes traveled back over to him as she spoke. "...You really should call him. He's worried, and I can't blame him."

She shook her head slowly. "Never mind." Keeping her eyes on the water, Sara bit her bottom lip. She didn't know how he'd react. It was obvious that the issue had been bothering him for most of the morning, and to a noticeable extent at that. Guilt washed over her like an ocean wave, concern eating away at her mind. "I'm sorry."
Joker987 Joker987

Lav Koda

Lav scanned his eyes; facial features and all, and it was like that of hardened cement. Indifference, but a stillness. Uncracked and solid. She wondered why he was that way; if it was natural born, or a quality that came of age and experience. She still had her weight on one leg, deciding to cross her arms to finish off the look of an observer. Lav bit her tongue as she debated how to reply to him. And before she knew it, words just flew from her mouth and went straight for him. "I've got nothing but time to find out." The silver haired femme adjusted her hood and glimpsed up at him, perking up the side of her lip in a smirk.

Soon enough, he showed the slightest bit of concern. It was the wrinkle of a brow. The subtle glint of light in his eyes. It gave way to a crack in the surface of his cemented features. Just for her to notice. This was after he smiled, of course, but it was more profound when he only showed a little bit of difference. That felt the most real.

tumblr_n7wv3e1zmE1spt7hto1_500.gif

Lav nodded to him, reaching out with one hand and patting his shoulder lightly. She didn't feel like it was her reaching out to him. It was like she was watching someone else touch him. "You're welcome. We don't have to turn up the heater, though. I like feeling a little cold. It's cozier beneath the blankets that way. What's your favorite color? I'll make the finishing stitching that color. And don't try to talk me out of it. This blanket is yours to keep." Lav could have surprised him with it back at the bunk, but she wanted to know his favorite color and she might as well let him know ahead of time. She wasn't super good at surprises. The girl hoped he didn't think he owed her anything for it.

Outfit: Grey one
Tagged: Xanto Xanto
Code by apolla apolla

James stared at Sara with a blank look and clenched his fist in anger. He should have known it was her, she was with his drunk ass last night! When she mentioned his brother worrying about him he nearly lost his head, but for some odd reason he didn't though. He watched and listened to her in cold silence as she apologized. After a few more seconds of annoyed silence he felt his anger dull as he saw her expression, it was something he was all to familiar with. Guilt. He let out a heavy sigh and turned back around to lean against the railing to look towards the sea. James blew one last wave of smoke from his nose and spat his cigarette into the ocean. "Whatever, as long as you didn't look at my personal crap then we're cool," he mumbled and looked to her with a stern look. "Also, me and my brother are none of your concern. I'll deal with his hard headed ass my way," he said before looking back to the sea. After another brief moment of silence he chuckled and glanced towards Sara. "Say, how did he not know it was me on the phone? Are you good at doing male voices or something?"

life life

Edward Pennington
e2c804d0ba9a438cce4c6ba5d4f4710d.jpg
Edward noticed the girl flinching just as he called her Kasumi. Was there something about the name she was given that she disliked? Or was a traumatic experience closely linked to is? Whatever the case was, he understood the reason as to why she liked being referred to as Cheiko. Curiosity was an incredible temptation as Edward was very close to asking her the reasons as to the event that caused her to dislike her name. But he was not nearly tempted enough for him to do so. It was not polite to ask about bad memories about a person before even knowing them, especially a person who had not lost his respect, unlike a few people in the university with him. It was in his best interest to create a small circle of people, consisting of two or three members that he could closely work and spend time with. It would also be beneficial if he became friends with her regardless, as she is his roommate and interaction with her is inevitable.

Deciding to take a more friendly approached, Edward visibly loosened up a tiny bit. "A fear of heights you say? I am perfectly fine with switching the bunks with you if that is what you really want. I wouldn't allow my roommate to face certain fear every time she goes to sleep." At this point he was just trying his very hardest not to come off as someone that is rude, selfish and generally unapproachable. He even smiled as he finished talking. Her general politeness when talking to him combined with her having clear respect for him motivated this niceness he had shown.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Sara Hisashi

At first, James seemed to be angry. Sara sighed and stared over the water, waiting for him to yell at her for being a nuisance, but it never came. Turning towards him, she watched as the cigarette fell into the blue water, disappearing beneath the steady blue waves. The smell of smoke was strong and fresh on his breath, but it didn't bother her as much as it had the day before. His odd question caught her off-guard suddenly, making her laugh. "You... you think I tried to impersonate you?" She shook her head, grinning before a serious expression crossed her face. "I really did try to talk to him and tell him that I wasn't you, but he just... kept talking! I didn't want to interrupt him, but he had to go before I could end the conversation properly."

Sara thought for a minute about the conversation, recalling everything that Jason had said. "Seems like someone's a troublemaker though." She nudged him, looking at him skeptically. "You're involved with the law? For god's sake, can't you be a little more... I dunno, well-behaved?"

Joker987 Joker987

James simply shook his head and chuckled dryly. "Believe it or not I use to be 'well-behaved'. I followed the rules, did my work for school and had a decent amount of friends to hang out with. Hell, even my family was the type to follow the law without a doubt on their mind," he smiled slightly at the memories of his whole family. He never spent a lot of time with his parents seeing as how they worked several jobs to keep them going, but the time he did get to spend with them will always stick with him as the happiest times of his life. Sadly though his nice memories were ruined as his mind flashed back to the moment he learned of his parents death on the morning news. Their death were completely forgotten about within the hours by the public and everything continued as it was. He clenched his fist with anger and stared down towards the blue waters with an expressionless face, but the anger in his eyes were clear.

"But I learned a long time ago that being well-behaved only makes ya weak. Where I come from you gotta be three things," he said and held up three fingers. "Smart, quick and a good shot. If you're none of those things, then you're nothing but target practice for the local thugs. To feel safe and have respect you either needed to be strapped or wearing the right colors to let others know you ain't fucking around. If shit went down the police were either dirtier than a dumpster or just didn't give a damn. I was quick to learn what had to be done and did what I had to, my brother included. He may be an ass, but he worked his way to the top and now, well lets just say the local thugs ain't an issue anymore," he chuckled and turned to Sara with one arm leaned against the railing. "So to sum up your question darling, being well-behaved is a waste of time when you can just do what ya need to do yourself," he finished and looked back to the sea. "I'm like this because it's kept me alive so far."

life life

Jackson Hayashi

10:50am-10:55am

Lav's really into this blanket. Jackson thought as he listened to his roommate talk about her creation for what seemed to be a minute. He didn't mind hearing people passionately talk about doing what they loved though. "Red," The guy broke his own silence in response to Lav's question. Most shades of red were okay with him, as long as they weren't pink. After a few moments, a strong breeze blew just before an announcement sounded throughout the ship. "Guests! Don't forget about the Welcome Masquerade Ball tonight at the ballroom!" It was short and sweet, but not to Jackson.

Right, I gotta work that. He thought while glancing at the clock. "10:55am already?" The guy questioned returning his gaze to Lav. It felt like their break just started. Jackson slightly narrowed his eyes at the clock before turning to walk toward their Science class. "You ever have Sakamoto? Heard he's a real charm," He adjusted his sleeve with sarcasm lingering through his voice prior to slowly pacing away from Lav. Jack expected her to walk with him, but if not then that was cool too.

Zenjiro Sakamoto

Zenjiro silently flipped through the notes he took while walking into his room. The sauna session he had last night was just what he needed before all this crap ensued. What I'd give to time travel . . Endless thoughts ran through the man's mind as he slammed his notes down onto the podium. Earlier that morning, Zenjiro went through his lesson plan 4 times. Now all there was to do was patiently wait for the little rascals to intrude his space.

The professor paused when he spotted a student smack dab in the middle of his room quietly reading a comic. Had she been there the whole time? Regardless, he just blinked before turning around and writing his name on the board.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Parallax Parallax ;Rain; ;Rain; R Rock And Roll Boy Countryrps Countryrps The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Joker987 Joker987 life life

Last edited:
As soon as he left the class he began to play the violin. He was playing an instrumental song he had been working on himself. He continued to walk down the hall with his back pack on his shoulders since he couldn't roll it while he played. As he walked down the hall the song began to rise in tempo, eventually reaching speeds he didn't even know were possible for himself! He poorer his feelings into the song, he couldn't help it. The song was being effected by his emotions. He had never been an emotional person, he had always kept what little feelings he had cooped up, until the other night.

The truth was he had never felt this way before, about anyone, or about anything. He was in way to good of a mood to even stop playing. He began to play faster and faster and faster, until he finished the song, right as he entered the classroom. Science, one of his favorite subjects! Although he decided not to major in science it still had a special place in his heart. Once he sat down he put the violin back in its case, setting the case inside his backpack, the top sticking out a little.

Lav Koda

Somehow, Lav was shocked to find out his color was red. Perhaps shocked was a strong word.. But it did surprise her. She didn't expect him to have had such a passionate color as his favorite. But perhaps he associated the color with something else. Not everyone would see the passion in the color the way Lav did. Just as you do with art, you interpret things differently each, to each their own interpretation in turn. She nodded, having kept the colors black and grey so that it could be accented with anything and look good. She couldn't wait to go back to the cabin and finish it. Koda had almost ceased her work with it, just needing to put the finishing touches.

It did seem like somewhat of an effort for Jackson to talk to her. However, she found that hard to mind because she took silences and strange facial expressions as challenges in a way. Challenges to get to know the person. For some reason, she's always found it a thrill to get to learn about a person. No matter the type they were. That's why her notes were covered in facts and information and typings on her classmates and 'cabin neighbors'.

Lav smiled at him as he made a sarcastic joke about Sakamoto. "I've heard the same. I can't wait to be a part of his dream team classroom next." She said after half hearing the announcement about the Welcome Masquerade Ball. Crap. Well she didn't have a mask. She could make one. Or perhaps they could be purchased somewhere around here. "Are you going to that ball thing?" Lav questioned Jack on the way back to class, peering up at his arctic silver eyes with her own deep amber ones. "I didn't even bring a mask." She laughed gently, hands behind her back as she walked on with her hood still up.

Tagged: Xanto Xanto
Code by apolla apolla

Sara Hisashi

Sara listened to James talk, her mind abuzz with thoughts after every sentence. The endless questions that filled her mind were to remain unanswered, however; she didn't plan on prying and digging for information that he'd probably never give her. There was a brief pause. He seemed to be thinking for a while, his expression changing from a small smile to what she assumed was anger. It wasn't long before he filled her in about surviving on the streets. It seemed dangerous, but with his experience, she expected no less than a thriving individual from him.

Remaining silent for a while after he'd finished speaking, her eyes darted back and forth between the water and him. "...Still. You could get a fresh start around here. You could at least try to keep up good grades. You're not being hounded by trashy police or gangs. I'm just concerned." Before she could add more, she heard the announcement about the masquerade ball. Originally, she'd had no intention of attending the dance. It really was a waste of her time, even though she had nothing in particular to do. However, she was starting to second-guess her decision. Shaking her head, she sighed. Personally, she found that dresses didn't suit her that well. Besides, she didn't even have a mask, and that'd probably defeat the purpose of having a masked ball. "Are you going?" she asked James, turning to face him.

A vibration in her pocket told her that there were five minutes left until the next class started. Science. Just great.

Joker987 Joker987

Kasumi Cheiko Gen'ishiLocation: Hallway
Current outfit​
She was anxiously waiting for Edward's reply for multiple reasons. For some reason, she imagined him screaming at her upon her request, telling her that her fear was silly. But maybe that was only because he called her Kasumi. She wasn't upset at him, how would he knew that she despised that name so much? The flinch she had made was pretty obvious but to her relief he didn't ask about it. To her greater surprise, he even agreed to her request. She could hug him and jump with glee but she figured that by doing so, it might turn him off from her and he could change his mind. After all, her stuff wasn't on the bed, and it was never too late for him to change his mind. Instead, there was a small but genuine beam on her face on now.

"Thank you, Edward. It really does mean a lot to me," she really sure what to say but she would show her appreciation back to him one day. Slowly, she was feeling comfortable with him. Though they barely talked, she would have to be comfortable and get along with him the most. She was stuck with him as her roommate after all and she didn't want things to ever be tense or awkward. "Uhh..it was Edward, correct? Unless you have a nickname as well?" Even though he didn't say a nickname, he didn't exactly seem to be the type to go by a nickname nor did she recall him every saying one in the class.

As Kasumi waits for him to answer, she realizes that their break was almost over. Well, this was no fun. And she had no idea of where to go. "Pardon me, it looks like our next class is about to start. I don't know where to go though.." she didn't want to be rude or cut off his answer to her question, but it was always something he could answer on the way to class. First, she would have to figure out where the class was. She pulls out her class schedule to see what room number it was, not wanting to be late to her second class. So far she had lucked out and wasn't late, she didn't want to start now.

Interactions: The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

James let a small smirk crawl onto his face as Sara said he could make a new start for himself. He kept himself from scoffing at her comment and just remained silent. Once he was done with this crap cruise he would finish his deal with Jason and go back to dealing drugs. He was starting to make a bit of a profit from the business, but of course his brother caught him and made him go through this shitty deal. James was pulled from his thoughts as he heard Sara state she was concerned and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow of confusion, though he made sure she couldn't see it. Concerned for him? Now that just didn't make since to him, why would she be concerned about him? They've never met and she doesn't owe him anything. It was all just strange to him.

As he tried to make since of her words an announcement came onto the speakers of the ship reminding everyone to come to some ball. He frowned and scoffed. 'Oh hell no,' he thought to himself. He glanced over to Sara as she asked if he was going and smirked. "Me going to a fancy ball? Now that would be a sight," he chuckled and shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know, doesn't sound like anything I'd go to. Plus I'm missing two important things," he said and held up two fingers. "A fancy outfit and someone to go with. Going alone just screams lonely," he joked as pushed himself from the railing and looked down to her with a grin. "If I don't end up going I might just chill at the bar, or my room with a few drinks. If you're down I can use a drinking partner, drinking alone makes people look sad," he finished with a chuckle. He might as well invite her in case he didn't go to the ball, she seemed alright. Though he would have to keep his phone close to him.

life life

Jackson Hayashi and Zenjiro Sakamoto

10:55am-10:59am

Jackson nodded at Lav's question regarding that night's ball. "Masks are provided so there's no excuse for you to ditch," He stated tilting his head toward his roommate who was sure to stand out with her light hair and green eyes. It wouldn't be a challenge for Jack to distinguish who she was in a large crowd. Speaking of masks . . Jackson thought realizing that it would be the perfect opportunity to get himself into some bets. Most people probably wouldn't even recognize him. The man smirked before turning into the classroom and immediately spotting Sakamoto.

In an instant, Jack dropped the smirk and returned to his usual expression. It was no surprise to him that Sakamoto was already standing behind his podium. Although he'd never admit it, one of Jackson's best subjects was science. Inwardly, the guy was excited for the class. He just never really knew what to expect from Sakamoto.

Zenjiro caught a glimpse of a familiar face in his peripheral vision, just as he finished writing his name on the board. "Mr. Hayashi, we meet again," He said allowing his cold blue eyes to fully glance at the student who helped him put the whole program together. "Kon'nichiwa, sensei," Jackson respectfully bowed his head before looking at Lav over his shoulder. Was it that obvious that Jackson "heard that Sakamoto's a real charm" from himself? The young man smiled a bit at his roommate before taking a seat in front of Nia once again.

Zenjiro focused his attention on the board shortly after the greeting. This time he was writing the groups he had randomly put together. Ha, thanks to the dice. The professor thought grinning darkly at the board before him. "Group work, don't get too excited," He mentioned placing the chalk down and walking over to his podium to casually observe his students.

Professor Zenjiro Sakamoto

Groups:

1. Kasumi Gen'ishi, Lunabï Skylar, Ryo Emeraude, Kioko Fujioka

2. Edward Pennington, Jackson Hayashi, Nia Davion, Sara Hisashi

3. James Connor, Chasity Skylar, Lav Koda

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Parallax Parallax ;Rain; ;Rain; R Rock And Roll Boy Countryrps Countryrps The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Joker987 Joker987 life life

Nia's hand shot up. "Yes question" her hand went down and pointed at the board in the same motion. "What are we doing in these groups?" She stared to inch over toward Sara in her seat, a small smile ever present on her face throughout all of this.
She was... excited... to say the least about group assignments. The red-head was always one who spoke her mind... even if it's not actually anything productive.
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Xanto Xanto Parallax Parallax ;Rain; ;Rain; R Rock And Roll Boy Countryrps Countryrps The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Joker987 Joker987 life life

Ryo looked at the teacher, a half childish, half devilish grin on his face. "So what are we doing? Illegal cloning experiments? Designing an artificial intelligence military to take over all of mankind? Or my personal favorite, blowing up the science lab!" He was clearly trying to test this teacher, see what his boundaries were.

Lav Koda

Jackson seemed to know a lot about this masquerade ball. Then it hit her in the face. He worked here. Duh. The staff had mentioned that when they were moving his things into her room. That he was one of the staff as well for a department she didn't recall the name of, because at the time, it didn't matter to her. Oh, but how it mattered now. When they entered class together, Jack gave her a taunting smirk as he greeted the teacher with the -sensei honorific and her eyes widened. Does he.. Know him? He told her everything in his daunting simper. She gave him a look that simply said, 'Dear lord..' before taking a seat by a big Mr. Nobody.

Convenient, considering that was who she was apparently meant to work with. Nobody. Because James and Chastity weren't here yet. James.. He seemed rather negative the night prior. And she was a positive charge, most of the time. She wondered if opposites would attract, or differences would repel. She couldn't say. She recalled the name Chastity from her last class, but couldn't remember her face to save her own life. So she waited patiently for the girl to come in and remind Lav what she looked like and who she would be working with. Angling her body to face Jackson, she stuck her tongue out and then turned away, taking off her shiny backpack and placing it by her feet, unzipping it and taking out all needed working materials.

Nia spoke, and Lav listened to her ask what they were doing in the groups. Ryo followed up, asking if they would be blowing things up. She smiled and laughed under her breath. That's a silly question.

Tagged: Xanto Xanto Joker987 Joker987 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge R Rock And Roll Boy Countryrps Countryrps
Code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back