• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck Out of Character Chat

I find myself quoting lines that aren't even mine. It's been drilled into my subconscious.
DALLAS. WINSTON. I. CAN. NOT. GET. OVER. HIM.
IN THE BOOK AND THE GODDAMNNED MOVIE.
THANKS
WOW
IAMREMINDEDOFMYEVERLASTINGPAIN

DALLY I STILL REMEMBER YOU OKAY
LOVE ME

Ayy can someone hook me up with a rundown on what's gone down so far so I know what to post once I make my character and stuff? Thanks

Ayy can someone hook me up with a rundown on what's gone down so far so I know what to post once I make my character and stuff? Thanks
They are on day two of the cruise. Today is their first day of class and they are on lunch break right now. There will be a masquerade welcome ball later and they'll arrive in Korea the next morning.
The class schedule is in the information thread. The previous day people basically just did their own things.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge ;Rain; ;Rain; The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Parallax Parallax life life R Rock And Roll Boy Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Joker987 Joker987
Sorry I've been ill, in pain, and busy recently. Are yall still with me though?

They are on day two of the cruise. Today is their first day of class and they are on lunch break right now. There will be a masquerade welcome ball later and they'll arrive in Korea the next morning.
The class schedule is in the information thread. The previous day people basically just did their own things.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge ;Rain; ;Rain; The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Parallax Parallax life life R Rock And Roll Boy Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Joker987 Joker987
I'm still here.

Yep, still with ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back