• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings University of Uniquely Powered Individuals [Closed]

mood6

• University for Uniquely Powered Individuals!

a super powered rp.

Almost 76 years ago, the dropping of the atomic bomb had an.... unexpected side effect. The amount of radiation that flooded the earth caused some of the next generation to have extraordinary abilities. Of course, some decided to use this for unfortunate reasons, while other chose to use these abilities for good. Around 50 years ago, the University for Heroes and the University for the Unfairly Treated (better known as Villains) were both founded.

However, in the recent years, the most popular individuals from these facilities have begun to go missing. In an effort to keep their students safe, the two universities have combined into one, known as the University for Uniquely Powered Individuals.

So, at first, this will be a powered slice of life rp. However, as we go on, our characters will have to figure out what is happening with those who are going missing.

IC RULES.
-all students must attend classes on a daily basis unless ill.
-no student may go off grounds after 11 PM on a school night
-no underage students are allowed alcohol.
- all students are expected to be in bed at 1 AM
- students are expected to show respect to one another and also the staff.
-no using your power outside the facility until graduation
-punishments may vary based on the severity of the offense.

OOC RULES
-͏s͏w͏e͏a͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏a͏l͏l͏o͏w͏e͏d.
-multiple characters cannot have the same power.
-don't join if you are going to ghost
-͏be able to write a͏t ͏l͏e͏a͏s͏t 2-3 good paragraphs per character per post
-no one is ͏o͏p. ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y ͏character ͏w͏i͏l͏l ͏h͏a͏v͏e ͏w͏e͏a͏k͏n͏e͏s͏s͏e͏s.
-t͏h͏e ͏y͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏s͏t ͏a ͏c͏h͏a͏racter ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏i͏s 18 unless given special permission.
-all of the facilities staff will be npcs
-n͏o ͏g͏a͏r͏y/͏m͏a͏r͏y-͏s͏u͏e͏s ͏a͏n͏d ͏n͏o ͏o͏n͏e ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏e ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e͏l͏y ͏t͏o͏r͏t͏u͏r͏e͏d. ͏a ͏e͏x͏t͏r͏e͏m͏e ͏s͏o͏b ͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s͏n'͏t ͏f͏u͏n
-͏i͏f ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏h͏i͏s͏t͏o͏r͏y ͏i͏s ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g, ͏p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏p͏u͏t ͏i͏t ͏i͏n ͏a ͏s͏p͏o͏i͏l͏e͏r ͏w͏i͏t͏h ͏t͏r͏i͏g͏g͏e͏r ͏w͏a͏r͏n͏i͏n͏g͏s
-d͏o͏n'͏t ͏m͏a͏k͏e ͏e͏v͏e͏r͏y͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏a͏b͏o͏u͏t ͏y͏o͏u͏r ͏c͏h͏a͏r͏r͏i͏e͏s
-p͏l͏e͏a͏s͏e ͏l͏e͏t ͏m͏e ͏k͏n͏o͏w ͏i͏n ͏p͏m ͏i͏f ͏s͏o͏m͏e͏t͏h͏i͏n͏g ͏i͏s ͏b͏o͏t͏h͏e͏r͏i͏n͏g ͏you
-y͏o͏u ͏c͏a͏n ͏b͏r͏e͏a͏k ͏i͏c ͏r͏u͏l͏e͏s
-discord is required

TAKEN POWERS

—POWER NULLIFICATION. Property of the President of the University. He can take away the powers of an hero or villain, though this is easier the weaker the victim is.

—SELF DETONATION. Property of the teen known as "Bombshell". She can, well, explode herself like she is a bomb, then reform. She is also immune to radiation because of this power. When incredibly angry, she does start to emit radiation and can blow up in extreme situations. She can change the amount she blows up, so she can expand her range or make it smaller to work with the situation

—RECTROCOGNITION. Property of the teen known as "Hourglass". He can see into the past. This is mostly done through touching a object from that time, but he can also do it by delving into a person's memories. When he does, he does experience all of the pain and emotions everyone in the memory was feeling. It also just makes him incredibly weak afterwards.

—ICE POWERS. More to be added later

—TRANSFORMATION. Nathaniel can change into a full bodied black Panther. He can also shift body parts while in human form to represent the animal. That being eyes, teeth, claws, occasionally shows up with ears and a tail. More info to come.

—DUPLICATIONS. Jacqueline can duplicate herself several times over, her limit on record being two dozen clones. Each duplicate has her memories and skills, but are comprised of non-regenerative genetic material. More info on her CS.

—BIOKINESIS. A advanced biokinetic who appears to be able to violate the conservation of mass using other sources of energy. Beryl is capable of full manipulation of her own body down to a cellular level as well as incorporating additional material through either touch or direct consumption. As a result of her power, each individual cell connected to her can be considered sentient in its own right in some semblance of a hive mind, however, if separated their level of intelligence will decrease depending on its size, with blood drops functioning only on an instinctual level.

discordcsrp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back