• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy University of Mystic (OOC)

You can just press Watch Thread at the top.

I hope you all know this RP is a goddamn meme and that's basically why I'm considering joining. For the sheer meme value.

That said, character sheet incoming. Difficulty: Very Hard
Ah thanks for letting me know. Though I fail to see how that second paragraph is relevant

Ah thanks for letting me know. Though I fail to see how that second paragraph is relevant
If you consider a single line a paragraph then boy have I got news for you.

It's relevant in that I'm saying I won't be taking this very seriously. At all. So don't expect me to.

If you consider a single line a paragraph then boy have I got news for you.

It's relevant in that I'm saying I won't be taking this very seriously. At all. So don't expect me to.
I'm reading this on my phone so it looks like three lines to me. Paragraph is the most appropriate classification

And sure I am not planning on taking overly seriously either, the regulations are far too loose for that. I won't complain so long as you aren't actively attempting to piss me off and even then I'd probably just leave. And if I don't like the way you are writing I can just avoid interacting with you. So no problem here.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi and if you can't follow a CS skeleton properly then that's a problem even if you aren't taking it seriously
Wow I deviated from the skeleton in a single respect by going above the difficulty you gave. I'm just a huge problem, clearly the worst user in this entire roleplay, nay, the entire site.

Man, fuck this, I've realised 'the memes' is not sufficient motivation for me to actually bother. Have fun with this, dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back