• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom University for the Quirk Challenged

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
All your life you've wanted to be a hero. Not for the fame, or glory, or wealth, but because deep down you know it's what you were born to do. Though your quirk says otherwise. You weren't born with strength, or speed, or the ability to shoot acid from your eyes; your quirk is...kinda lame. Or perhaps your quirk is dangerous, too dangerous (for you or the public) to ever use. But despite that hurdle you applied for UA, or one of the slightly less prestigious Hero Schools. In a perfect world you'd have passed the entrance exam and you'd be a hero by now. But the world is far from perfect or fair.

So, for the past years you settled and your thoughts of being a hero are now only dreams. That's when you receive a letter inviting you to attend Phoenix Academy. It notes a particular location, date and time to meet. It continues, detailing that all who accept the invitation will take part in an entrance exam. Those who pass will begin the most gruelling, difficult, hellish four years that they've ever experienced. But, the letter promises, at the end of those for years all graduates (even those who are quirkless) will be heroes.

‐------------------------

This is a slice of life (with some elements of action) rp set in a university (within the MHA universe) that's turns students, with sub par quirks, into heroes.

If you're interested or have any questions, please post below ^_^

But please, only show interest if you are certain you can commit to this rp. I love this idea and don't want another rp to die because of inactivity.

Also keep in mind that there will only be 8 student slots available to start with.

Rules:
1. 18+ I haven't seen many group rps with this rule, but I know a lot of people above this age (including me) prefer to have this rule in 1x1 rps, so I figured I'd use it here

2. Please reply at least once a week (though every third day would be better) I understand life can get hectic so if this rule isn't followed it won't mean immediate removal. A friendly bump will be sent as a reminder, and if life is getting hectic let me know

3. If you want to quit, please let me know. This Will allow me to write around your disappearance (character death/wounding)

4. No Godmodding. Unless given permission from another player, no controlling anothers character

5. Follow site rule in regards to what content you have in your posts

6. List favourite colour in your reply so I know you read the rules

7. No strict rule on post length as long as there's something to work with; though at least 1 decent paragraph would be appreciated

8. No spoilers for MHA. The RP won't follow anything from the show and is just set in the same universe.

9. Have fun and don't ruin other people's fun (harassment, exclusion, etc)

A character sheet will be put up once we get some traction ^_^

I'd be up for this, Red the rules and it looks good. Got two characters in mind to choose between.

I really like this!! I usually don't join Fandom RPs, but since you said that there won't be spoilers for MHA or any of the Canon characters, I'm down!

My favorite color is light green!

I really like this!! I usually don't join Fandom RPs, but since you said that there won't be spoilers for MHA or any of the Canon characters, I'm down!

My favorite color is light green!
Yeah, don't worry. This is purely based on the world building aspect of the show

Eyyy! I have like 80 MHA OCs I’ve never ever used lol. My fav color is aqua!

I‘d love to do this! My favorite color is soft sage green :0)

This seems interesting, If there is room, I'd love to try this out 👀 My favorite colors are royal blue, silver and white linen!

This seems cool!.
If you're still accepting I'd like to join. ^^
My favorite colours are yellow and green.

Character Page is now up:

Debating between quirks. recall one from a joke character but not sure if it would be too weird/out of place in the RP. Involved Strength/Durability that increased in proportion to altering chest size.

Then the other tamer one was a girl that could make any type/color of ink/paint in large volumes.

Debating between quirks. recall one from a joke character but not sure if it would be too weird/out of place in the RP. Involved Strength/Durability that increased in proportion to altering chest size.

Then the other tamer one was a girl that could make any type/color of ink/paint in large volumes.
I think the second one might be a safer choice XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back