• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hmm I'm thinking of something called Nightmare in which that after looking at someone for 10 seconds and she manifests their fear or nightmares on her body. For example if someone is scared of wolves her hands turn into wolf paws/claws or wolf muzzle, etc. The problem is, is that the look is terrifying and she can't turn off the activation part of her quirk

Hmm I'm thinking of something called Nightmare in which that after looking at someone for 10 seconds and she manifests their fear or nightmares on her body. For example if someone is scared of wolves her hands turn into wolf paws/claws or wolf muzzle, etc. The problem is, is that the look is terrifying and she can't turn off the activation part of her quirk

Very interesting idea, if that's what you wanna have I say go for it ^_^

Interested in this!
my favorite color is black!

Another student, welcome

Just in case people need it again:

I'm interested! My favorite color is a deep wine color, almost like blood, but more of a pink red than an orange red :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back