• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University for Quirk Challenged OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Don't wanna clog up the character sheet screen, but edits have been made, let me know if there is anything else that needs to be changed!

Thank you! Made one last final quick edit just to add a gif of Lady Lancer's appearance on the bottom.

oooo oooo , Funnier President Funnier President , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Knight boi Knight boi , Firelie Firelie , Cosmos Cosmos , Clonk Clonk , Cosmo Cosmo , PlusUltra PlusUltra , L3n L3n , NaDrops NaDrops , lost city lost city , Strategos Strategos , TheMuseIsIn TheMuseIsIn , UWO UWO

Okay, I think that we have enough to get started ^_^ So I'll give another 24 hours (or 12 if I just can't wait anymore XD), then I'll post a starter. Don't worry anyone who has posted a character yet, this won't mean you're kicked from the rp. Your characters in the rp will just be kicking around in the background till they're created ^_^

If getting started is a major problem for anyone, please let me know

giphy.gif

Just wanted to clarify for everyone that I was actually planning for you guys to take part in a small entrance exam. Just for a little fun. And obviously everyone will still get in no matter what happens.

My initial thoughts were for it to be a one on one exam with the principal as the examiner. To do it this way I believe there are two (maybe 3) options.

1. Exam is done on the threads (one student is called in at a time and we play out the exam while others do some slice of life stuff)
2. Exam is done via pm and everyone can still do slice of life stuff until everyone has completed an exam (this way, I believe, would save time as multiple exams can happen at once)
3. We Don't do an exam and just have class straight away

I'd love to hear everyone's input on this ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back